Black supreme beings humble

Any race that mixes with black race disapears.
Black + White = Black offspring.
That is why white devil genes isolated themselves in the harsh north to produce alibino/leper race. Deficient whites hates blacks because of their natural spiritual supremacy. No amount of science can change that. Melanin is the molecule of the universe. Let your daughters get some black dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-18/kenya-says-1-3-million-people-at-risk-of-starvation-on-drought
youtube.com/watch?v=-YdAZN8DMeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I
youtube.com/watch?v=vWaN8b-FwDI
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meanwhile in Kenya

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-18/kenya-says-1-3-million-people-at-risk-of-starvation-on-drought

>Any race that mixes with black race disapears.
Black + White = Black offspring.
That is why white devil genes isolated themselves in the harsh north to produce alibino/leper race. Deficient whites hates blacks because of their natural spiritual supremacy. No amount of science can change that. Melanin is the molecule of the universe.

Lol but you're still a nigger

Hey, thats kind of fucked up yo.

Lack of burgers is not starvation. Traditional arid area people have been living that for centruries. They didn't carry arms an enslave anbody to feed them. USAID should fuck out of Africa with the ebola tests. We wuz jungle people.

It's called corruption of race. Not only does your race look like ugly beasts, you are also too stupid to understand anything. I'm genuinely surprised that you were even capable of figuring out how to turn on your computer.

Fuck that. We should just kill you all.

My friend's grandmother is black and her daughter a white Ginger who looks nothing like an African.

Grade 2 kids are given tablets in Kenya. You white scam cannot hide here on the deep internet and plot the next mass enslavement of the universe's gem. Your time is up devils. Your last president has been a son of a Kenyan. We have 42 tribes classified according to bloodline, not stupid lebrosy skin color

Truly I speak you, brothers, all black dicks shall be cut off because all daughters are a beautiful blessing from the Lord, not monkey. Tell her about white and praise kek.

>t. NNgloowawika

Too bad you're all totally incapable of basic rational thought, any foresight, and the comprehension of the most basic principles

42 tribes of retards. I'm so impressed.
And why would we want to enslave you? I want you all to die.

finnaly a true african shitposter

welcome, Kang

tell me about your peoples, cultures and civilisations

Destruction is coming to USA..Evil fake Jews (Samaritans) will play USA against Russia just like they played Germany against Britain. You will burn in war and beg to escape to Africa...Oh the sun will burn you. Fucking snow lepers.

you're doing god's work here. bless you.

Malik, is that you?

>Spiritual

Fag

>Kenya average iq: 80

: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation.

>KENYANS LITERALLY RETARDED

So that we produce wheet for your burger addiction. We actually produce our food..not going to Walmat for shit burgers. We eat herbs and survive in the wild like monkeys. We wuz proud

You have internet in Ogobongaland?

So we've got some happenings (Which we will celebrate) before Trump is president and erases all tension between us and Russia.

Don't worry my bongo playing monkey. Focus on discovering fire.

>we wiz kangs.

Supreme cooking as well.

>We wuz proud
you fucking faggot, you got me.
10/10

I don't think you understand. 1.3 million people could potentially die in Kenya this year. During the mid-2000s food crisis several hundred thousand died.

Retarded is 69-

But you will always be a savage living in the forest

Supreme nubian goddess

>we monkeys n sheeit

O I am laffin

Supreme at math

only supreme minds like those of the african masterrace could produce kino like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-YdAZN8DMeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I
youtube.com/watch?v=vWaN8b-FwDI

We don't need rational thought to survive. We have empathy and community responsibility. Nobody cared about money until you Jew moneychange scam infected my people with greed. Also stick your Christianity up your white ass.

>That is why white devil genes isolated themselves
And Asians.
And Abos.
And Native Americans.

Everyone wanted to get away from you stupid niggers. What the fuck are you even saying? Not even the Neanderthals wanted to fuck you.

Malik for president of the world

Supreme forestry services

>niggers
>empathy
Is that like when you really want to light the necklacing tire on fire but you let your cousin Fooatamuhamad do it instead?

Nobody can measure intelligence properly. IQ is shit peppled by white education systems to discriminate us. Intelligence is boundles..intelligence is not grades.

If you stir shit into your spaghetti, do you still consider it edible?

Post picture of black hand with timestamp

He's from Kenya, not India Nigel

Glorious nubian army

Pour any amount of coca-cola in a glass of water and it will never just be water again.

Half of White people died in the middle ages...People die. But we have the highest birthrate motherfuckaaas.

>I don't think you understand.
no shit, it's a nigger. Several hundred thousand dying is still not enough.

This

sharing empathy and building a community, one child at a time.

>its a leaf discovered vpn episode

>Not even the Neanderthals wanted to fuck you.

how have I just realized this. this is why they don't have neandrathal dna

these threads are great, it's like a nigger hate thread, but without it being one.

>what is race mixing 101
But, you're a specimen of Homo dindus, so that's expected

Your race is gentically inferior in every scense of the word. You have contributed nothing in Science, Religion, Philosophy, Math, Medicine, Art, Music, Literature. The Egyptians were Aryans whose culture and civilization was destryoed due to slaves of your mud race, and the Moors were Arabs who were Crushed by Charles Martel. Your half ape race does nothing but bring disease, destruction and degeneracy when wherever you go when given freedom. Face It, your Ilk is inherently inferior and is the scum of the earth. Enjoy your third world shit hole.

Btw nice bait

>The Egyptians were Aryans

Any race that mixes with black race becomes dumb.
Black + White = dumb offspring

>Produce wheat
We do that ourselves. We don't need you
t. Midwest

Everything you call knowledge was plagiarized from ancient Egypt (Khem, Black) Nothing new under the sun. How do you think the value for Pi got into Psalms. Pythagoras himself got mentored by black Egyptian monks... The universe is a cycle mates.

he sleepy

Egyptians were black for 3000 years before Assyrian invasion in around 350 BC.

You do realize they dropped it from 75 because racism

>intelligence
If you were so smart why did you not a) learn how to farm from your (((egyptian))) neighbors or move to somewhere with better land? Or could you not wrest the particularly fertile jungles from other, superior nogs? You're basically admitting you're the king of the retards. You attend the specialest of schools on the shortest of busses.

We used to capture you people and put you in zoos.... Gorillas have a better escape record than you lol.

Nice proxy, but niggers can't spell. 5/10, you went through some trouble.

The black race is the only culture to not invent the wheel, go back to your mud hut entombu

Well proxied:')

Thank you South African comrades in this shit cave..we need one Nigerian and we shitsmoke these whiteys out.

Ah, the old "in Africa, therefore black" thing. At least in the future people will believe Sweden and England were all white if this keeps up

Yeah. You one time stepped on us. We will one day step on you. In fact we will breed you out of existence because you are genetically defective.

>1.3 million people could potentially die in Kenya this year.
Lol, that will be replaced in a single week in Nairobi.

civilization didn't reach the germanics until 500 AD, the middle east had it in 2500 BC
whites BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

>calls people gentically defective
>IQ of 75

The middle east was orignally Aryan simpleton

Yeah, and it still hasn't reached the blacks, including the ones in the US

Do you know why? Jesus thought us that not even the best invention is good enough. Science cannot dethrone God. Invention cannot replace nature. That, my advanced friends, is why we stay in the wild. We wuz tropical.

>They didn't carry arms an enslave anbody to feed them

Like evil europeanz did right?

WE WUZ FARMERZ

gtfo shit posting australia. you have no idea what you are talking about, taking brown people's credit.

Original Arabians (sandniggers) did not require head to toe covering. That was introduced by white conquest.

>said the Kenyan from his white invented phone across the white invented internet onto a white created imageboard
That's why you have ebola and we have space programs

Clean Water + Piece of shit = Shit water

XD

Original Australians were whites? Hahaha you shallow.

You know, if you wanted us to send rats down to you for food you could have just asked nicely.

i gotcha brother

Space programs or not the sun will shine again tomorrow, we will eat fuck drink shit and die. We don't need guns or space programs.

Arabs are a mongrol race you stupid pavement ape they dident exist 5000 years ago

Melanin is the product of sugar and proteins fusing together by application of heat. Effectively neutralizing both sugar and protein into useless and sometimes dangerous matter.

Known chemically as the maillard reaction which is used in cooking. It is the same reason meat sears brown when one cooks it, or fried food turns brown, etc. The sugars and proteins bind together under extreme heat. Under prolonged heat, gases and liquids are removed and all that is left is carbonization. Virtually every organic molecule that has these colors, is a product of the maillard reaction.

Yes and the maillard reaction happens all the time in Humans too. Afterall, we're also made of meat. Anciently refereed to as pyrolysis which is chemical decomposition of proteins and sugars into things like char. Overtime with an abundant environment of energy, protein, and heat; it's no wonder why melanin is prolific for some people and no others.

Hey nigger, you're late with the last delivery of cotton, pick up the haste you dumb monkey.

>one time
>one

>Africans the master race

>muh dik

My sides

Melanin is found in every body part, in plants and in soil. Melanin filters light in the eyes. The center of the brain is the pituitary gland which is black with melanin. Whitewashed education will not state that.

Anything is fragile

Mr. President pls go

Rare...
Who taught you to use a technology you adorable little nig nog?

The shit-huts come's with wi-fi now? who knew..

see

one time....

you useless niggers have been stepped on by everyone else every time.