((((((JAKE TAPPER))))))) and (((((((WOLF BLITZER))))))) try to explain how they are not "fake news"

>((((((JAKE TAPPER))))))) and (((((((WOLF BLITZER))))))) try to explain how they are not "fake news"
>normies don't buy it

Where was u when the liberal kike media was killed by letting their bias push a Sup Forums hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdAHkgGQeN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6i0YfNK8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=tdAHkgGQeN4

You know what to do

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6i0YfNK8Q

Wow they're really sticking it to them.

Shit like this makes me happy. Fuck CNN

Jake Tapper always looks like someone smeared dog shit under his nose

I was in local food market acquiring delicious and affordable sub sandwich

Tapper, Blitzer and Sally Kohn probably had a Schnooz reduction surgery at some point, their huge kike ears are still so obvious.

>first he BTFO neocons
>then dems and libs
>now mainstream media
Is Trump literally the second coming of jesus?

OY VEY GOY DONT CYNICALLY DECONSTRUCT THINGS AND TURN THEM AGAINST US THATS OUR TACTIC

The digits say yes

Do you think Jesus shitposts with Kek?

Jake Tapper is jewish?

Why isn't that kike Wolf talking?

(((CNN)))

>CNN story about how they're not fake news is fakes news

Digits confirm

Death to Fake news

top comment is good.

>CNN investigated CNN and found that CNN did nothing wrong

Deleting comments and reducing views? It's at 27,000

>our (((friends)))

He is just going to use us until someone better comes along.

op pic is a screenshot of a different video

kek

Digits

top kek the butthurt is so mighty they've deleted and reuploaded the video 3 times already

F A K E
N E W S
N E T W O R K

> a bunch of Russian slaves log onto YouTube and click a thumb down icon

> "proof" that "Americans" hate CNN

The sheer volume of lies in that press conference came out within minutes and compounded throughout the day. Americans are waking up. Even former Trump supporters are waking up.

> 96 million people want jobs
No dude, 10 million people want jobs, and half of them either already have jobs or are too lazy to look for jobs the other 86 million are retired, stay at home moms, or students.

> look at all these documents I signed to dissolve my businesses
> points to a stack of blank papers, in blank folders
> literally zero papers show tell tale sign of text deep into the margin, which is to be expected on basically any court document
> literally zero post it notes poking out
> no more than 3 binder clips
> who the fuck even carries their legal paperwork away from their legal firms especially when it's all unmarked like that, what if you lost something?

> I know nothing about that 35 page dossier, it was all made up, I have no Russian allies
Haha even his own appointees disagree with him. The entire intelligence community and White House records show that Trump was briefed on this. Either he didn't pay attention to his briefings or he's panicking. My money is on the latter. Yesterday's outburst reeked of "NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET!"

I suspect we're weeks away from impeachment hearings, spearheaded by John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Paul Ryan, and Marco Rubio, with a strong alliance with every DNC elected official.

Obamacare might be gutted first. But this man is on borrowed time. You morons rallied behind a meme.

I'm genuinely curious to see how many of you crawl out of your dilapidated apartments to go on angry shooting sprees, spouting nonsense about "day of the rope" before a black cop puts you down. I'm wondering how many of you will lash out, after Trump is impeached. Not enough for revolution.

they keep reuploading hoping all the mean fascists will stop disliking their heroic journalists

>> who the fuck even carries their legal paperwork away from their legal firms especially when it's all unmarked like that, what if you lost something?

You can't be this fucking retarded.

Lol the shills ate scared as fuck.

>MEMES ABOUT BLANK PAGES
>REPEATING HE WAS BREEZES ON A FALSE REPORT
>BLACK COP
>IMPEACHMENT WITH A REPUBLICAN MONOPOLY ON POWER

HAHHAHAH l

you have no power here shill

THEY DOUBLED DOWN, INSTEAD OF ADMITTING THEY WHERE WRONG THEY DOUBLED DOWN ON THEIR OWN BULLSHIT

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMEN!!!

point and laugh at this desperate kike

CNN is the new MTV?

>comment on YouTube

>never find my comment again

How are we going backwards?

>they where wrong

You're pretty dumb, aren't you?

>D-D-DRUMPF IS REALLY DONE FOR THIS TIME REALLY IM SERIOUS

Tbh he makes a good case about Buzzfeed being utter shit, but his defense of CNN is a bit lackluster.

It all boils down to "Buzzfeed published all this nonsense and we just responsibly reported on it".

But that ignores the rest of CNN misrepresentation for years now, not to mention supporting the "fake news" meme itself. Trump attacking CNN isn't based on this one incident, which they handled better than Buzzfeed (low bar). It's based on the entirety of their reporting. That is not defended.

It probably can't be defended.

Even if this one reporter is a serious journalist with iron clad integrity, his network is bullshit manufacturers who like race baiting most of all.

>reframe the question
>answer what you want to answer
>ignore the rest

Ironically this response by CNN is the Trump playbook they're complaining about.

The definition of insanity

Hi CNN shill. Just want to point out that nobody defended CNN here until u faggots were exposed this week. Not even Hillshills

even if it's all true it's still preferable to hillary

he's got to fuck the moneychangers (le fed) before we acknowledge his canonization

How long did it take you to type that, shill? What a waste of time.

tldr - moral is : you are a cuck who can't accept his master shillary lost so like a pavlovian dog reflex he keeps spewing the same garbage here. go hug your wifes son for the last time, mr. cuckington. godspeed.

> a bunch of Russian slaves log onto YouTube and click a thumb down icon
Release the stats of the video, right now.

lol, sage

He can't

He's pushing more fake news m8

What's up with the difference in the screencap and the video page? I just disliked the video and it says there's only 27,940 views and 2,713 dislikes.
That's a huge fucking difference from the screencap

> Even former trump supporters are waking up

Haven't met a single person who feels this way. If anything, I've seen the exact opposite. The hardcore hilldog, libtard, and paid CTR shills like yourself (who failed to win her the election mind you) will stay entrenched. But a great deal of moderates who reluctantly voted Hillary have been shifting toward Trump due to a few different reasons (from what I've been told).

1. fake news
2. Hollywood culture whining
3. Libtards protesting and rioting following the initial result, acting like petulant children.

Funny how the senators you mention that will 'spearhead' are attached to dyncorp and have been paid off by the Saudis to protect their oil plays in Syria

Kill yourself shill

I used my awesome broken english and did my part.

I'm heading there right now... What did you get, Floridabro?

kek
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWuE3KSgnOw

Occam's razor

Which is more likely
Russia is hacking everything
Or
People are tired of the same old same
Old

Rly mk ponder

PAY WALL
A
Y