Brit/pol/ - Gas Ivans Edition

>Labour MP Tristram Hunt resigns, triggering ANOTHER by-election for Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38608825

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>Britain will have to follow new EU law for a DECADE after Soft Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-court-justice-transition-malta-dishing-our-judgments-a7524991.html

>Court cases being arranged in Dublin and London to force a Soft Brexit as well as give Britain the option to cancel the process at any time
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/12/further-brexit-court-cases-to-be-launched-in-dublin-and-london

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain" says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>"Labour is not wedded to the idea of free movement" - Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/labour-not-wedded-freedom-movement-jeremy-corbyns-brexit-speech/

>"The NHS will fail within weeks if it's not given a huge amount of money immediately!" say left-wing bullshitters for the millionth time
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/11/nhs-fail-winter-without-cash-injection-hospital-doctors-tell-theresa-may

>Northern Ireland in chaos as McGuinness stands down
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/10/mcguinness-northern-ireland-cash-for-ash

>Crazy Corbynite who blamed his alcohol shoplifting spree on the Tories, Tony Blair and high suicide rates is spared jail
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

>The Copeland by-election; what it is and why it matters
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>SNOW
thesun.co.uk/news/2598682/snow-uk-thundersnow/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-mp-david-morris-seen-138806
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38608272
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rising-ukip-star-alexandra-swann-protests-her-own-partys-stance-on-immigration-9244746.html
tagesspiegel.de/politik/umstrittener-vorstoss-gruene-kommunen-sollen-pflegebeduerftigen-kaeuflichen-sex-ermoeglichen/19225194.html
youtu.be/6ILL1XRLVuA
youtube.com/watch?v=oOzI3GTU6Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=S8tjGJ4eUdA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder YK beautiful mixed babies TD wants niggers and wogs to breed

She hates UKIP now though.

t. """""Scottish"""""" LARPer who believes Jesus was a Scot because one book said so

>Bet your future political career on UKIP overtaking the Tories
>Suck a bunch of old Thatcherites' cocks to go up in the UKIP ranks so that you get a good job in their public relations
>Tories not only win the election but UKIP gets absolutely BTFO as well

Not surprised desu

reminder not to reply to tripfags

I meant after that, in fact in the 1920s when you papist scum began killing our lads on the street we should have sent the grand fleet in and levelled Dublin and other Irish coastal cities.

Who, the fit blonde lass?

Why is our middle class so limp-wristed lads?

>Lib Dems, New Labour, 'Modern' Tories, UKIP ... just more of the same

YKTD. Strong opinions. Lack of knowledge. Filter the filth today!
>I was born in Newport, I'm Welsh.

@Nigel_Farage
>Pleased that Theresa May is talking about a free trade deal with New Zealand but we can't allow the EU to hold us back forever

Alexandra Swan I think her name is m8.

>compares sicilians to africans
What differences are you trying to find? Eeeyyyy fuggeddabaahhdit homedawg

>LARPer
>online
Paki is a retard. Surprise surprise
>LARPer
Brit/pol/ assumed that I am
>GCHQ
>MI5
>MI6
>IRA
>ze eternal Turkish angloposter
>Kremlin shill
>SNP shill
>kike
>woman
>paedo
Ad hominems not even once

>Alexandra Swan
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-mp-david-morris-seen-138806

Looks like was 100% correct.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38608272
Nogs gonna nog
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI

If you were Sicilian, would you rather breed with other Sicilians, or literal niggers?

What's the difference?

>other Sicilians, or literal niggers?
Same shit

See pic.

#Farage4Stoke

In the bottom pic they sort of look like Koreans who have had surgery.

>7 failed election attempts

Nobody backs a LOSER

>De Niro
>Sicilian

>All daughters
Poor Sly

t. nu-male

What?

Why do you never explain your shitty points? Why do you we assume we all understand the way your nonsense mind works?

>jewish coalburner
Poetry

>abandoned the party because of their harder stance on immigration
Wew, she sounds like a right nutter. Not fit at all close up, either.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rising-ukip-star-alexandra-swann-protests-her-own-partys-stance-on-immigration-9244746.html

>Heidi Klum
>jewish

Reminder that if you don't accept Polish mass immigration then you are anti-white

I'm slav and don't accept poles.

it's my birthday today

>Bar Rafaeli
>jewish
Klum is a kike

>slavs
>anglo

What if I accept them as a means to an end but ideally want them kicked out later on?

REMINDER that Brit/pol/ is an anti-virgin general.

All virgins must either account for their autism or leave.

Virgins should be sterilised

How can virgins even compete?

BASED Corbynistas tbqh.

>sterilise people who have never bred and likely never will
Good one nonce

Good thread, lads.

wait what happened to Seal? is that cuck raising Seal's child, or the other way around

If you're 19 and still a virgin then sterilisation is probably for the best.
They can't.

>whites take irrational self-harming political decisions
Gee, I wonder who could be behind that.

~20-21

GERMANY YES
E
R
M
A
N
Y E S

tagesspiegel.de/politik/umstrittener-vorstoss-gruene-kommunen-sollen-pflegebeduerftigen-kaeuflichen-sex-ermoeglichen/19225194.html

Stop breeding with niggers.

I can grant an extension for mitigating circumstances.

Is that thing in his other hand a Popsicle stick?

anons did you all see the clip of andrew neil vs joshua silver

joshua silver is the professor who reported amber rudd to the police for hate speech for saying companies should employ more british workers

it's glorious
youtu.be/6ILL1XRLVuA

youtube.com/watch?v=oOzI3GTU6Cc

When'd he say this exactly?

I always REEEEEEE when i hear the 'Momentum are anti-semitic' line.

To be fair Farage made a big deal out of being fruitcakes and loonies

Jonathan Bowden said something that's highly relatable to the predicament Millennial Woes has found himself in, 8:26

youtube.com/watch?v=S8tjGJ4eUdA

What do communists mean when they complain about "liberals"? What do they think a liberal is?

social left and economic left are different things, user

>Nigel
Hello plebbit
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g

What, so to them a liberal is socially leftist but not economically leftist?

Neoliberals like Thatcher, presumably

Leftists who aren't left enough

>Our family is pro-life

>Nigel Farage is slumped over a little wicker chair in his small back-garden in Kent contemplating suicide

>the phone rings

>"we have a job for you"

>his smile perks up

>"pack your bags - you're heading for the British Embassy in America!"

>his heart skips a beat

>"bloody hell! when can i begin?"

>"tomorrow.. oh and make sure you bring a mop we wont pay you for one"

>".........a-alri-"

>*click*

And Mr. Brexit pays his bills for another week

to them, and to anyone that understands that politics is more complicated than a single, left-right axis

>none of these posts are by YKTD

Why are you so big on abortion? You do realise it's almost a wholly liberal, left-wing thing, and that the religious right are the biggest opponents of it?

The ABqLQgt user is me

Hello Scotcuck mong that can't follow a conversation. Stopped diddling kids yet?

ABqlQ = YKTD

>Why are you so big on abortion?
I don't want scum and subhumans to breed duh

Why'd you stop tripfagging?

or lucky sly, gnomesayin

>You do realise it's almost a wholly liberal, left-wing thing, and that the religious right are the biggest opponents of it?
Speaking of role playing. Small c cuckservative that parrots Peter buck black bulls Hitchens. Your entire persona

Then advocate the return of traditional sexual morality instead of going for a very unChristian "kill the lot of them" mentality

Some problems, let me try this

Would you stop that? It's literally not an argument

Who the hell in this thread could seriously argue right now that the religious, deeply conservative Right aren't the biggest opponents of abortion? It certainly isn't you who latched onto ad hom as you always do at the first sight of trouble

>very unChristian
Wrong

Deuteronomy 23:2 - A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD

Deuteronomy 7:3 - 7:4

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Mongrels should be killed.

POTENTIAL

>Why are you so big on abortion?

So that he can deal with his little problem everytime he knocks up a 14 year old.

>Who the hell in this thread could seriously argue right now that the religious, deeply conservative Right aren't the biggest opponents of abortion?
I don't. I call you out.
>see, I'm a principled small cock cuckservative
>see, I fully embrace cuckservatism
Dogmatic filth

Lads, what's the /GlobalWarming/ redpill?

>A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD
Sex outside of wedlock is bad, yeah, makes sense

>Deut 7:3-7:4
I see that it encourages punishing the parents but never mentions killing the kids. In fact "For they will turn away thy son" implies that they all should live in the first place

Why don't you support banning abortion for whites if you're so keen on it only being used as a subhuman filter? Answer - You fuck kids in the post-Soviet shithole you live in and without easy access to abortions you'd get Ivan and his four brothers knocking on your door

"cuckservative" is just a shit alt-right term to attack anyone that doesn't have a fedora mindset, stop that rubbish, especially as someone that just quoted the Bible

Just had a meatball marinara subway lads

what a waste of money tbqh

That it's a hoax trying to get you to pay more taxes so you can "help save the world"

Climate change is a real problem, and people who say it isn't are fucking morons who make the right-wing look bad.

No it's not