Did Joe Biden deserve it?

Did Joe Biden deserve it?

No he dindu nuffin

Being Obama's vice? Sure.

>rapes and probably murders kids
>deserves anything but being eaten alive by wolves

Fuck off.

He deserved it as much as Obama deserved the Nobel Peace prize.

Yeah. Don't be a dick. All the stuff the guy went through and he kept working his ass off.

Republican or democrat you've got to respect a guy who puts in 100 hours a week for 8 years. He's up there with Clinton on how much he worked

bill Clinton would put in regularly I10 120 hours a week

What the fuck is wrong with his face? He looks like a robot. Those tears are clearly artificial.

No.

Just another "Mah legacie"

He realized he can't invite kids to the whitehouse anymore.

B L A C K E D

No

the only thing this kid fucker deserves is a death sentence, it's a fucking national shame that he's getting an award

Name 5 things Ol Uncle Joe is personally responsible for.

No google allowed

What would a sex slave living in the Syrian part of the Islamic Caliphate think about how good of a job they did? Maybe the guard outside has a gun that originally was given to a "moderate rebel" in order to help overthrow the Syrian government and stop the construction of an oil pipeline that threatened the "free market".

>All the stuff the guy went through and he kept working his ass off.

What stuff?

could you garrote someone with one of those?

fpbp

His son dying from cancer I guess.

They are all patting each other on the back like mother fuckers, pity they didn't do shit to earn it.

They can put it on the wall along with Obumas peace prize, that's covered in blood.

It dont mean anything. Wasnt he just handing out medals to like tom hanks and shit simply because he was a liberal?

What kind of satanism zionism is this?

How is he even allowed to give his vice a medal?
How about his wife or children?
This is stupid.

No. Fuck Obama and these last few weeks

>Awards himself and his bitch huge honors
>Cuts off actual Cuban refugees because they voted Trump
>Prepped the Muslim Bull by betraying Israel
>Ratcheted up massive USA/russian tension

These guys are traitors. Praising themselves, while they destabilize the world because Americans voted shitlib policies into the dumpster.

A rope around his neck would be even more deserved, including the whole of Obongo administration. In EU they've done nothing but endorse refugee welcoming and brutal anti-nationalist regimes. Our president is their asset, I'm not sure how big of a role she played in preventing our nationalist takeover, but I see that they're attacking her now. Obama administration appointees to US embassies all need to be withdraw for their meddling in democratic processes across the EU and I see that Trump is already on it.

He was vice president give him a fucking medal no one cares about it. Trophy generation lets give everyone a trophy so they feel better,

did everyone forget as senator he sponsored a bill that allowed credit card companies to charge 39% intrest? every state had usery laws that capped rates from like 21 to 24% and the federal law over rode every states law. then in 07 fuel oil was 4$ a gallon and people started getting laid off so they used credit more. thats the only reason he was picked as vp. same way carter raised mortgages to 21% intrest. make banks rich sell out americans and they put you in chArge. scum of the earth. then a few years later obama reforms credit cards and he acts like a hero

Obama became based little too late.

Only reason he was picked was because he was a fucking retard. Obama only picked him so nothing would "happen" to him. No one would want that dummy to be the president.

biden always seemed cool to me. its to bad hes on the wrong side, kinda like darth vader

I can't wait until these traitors are kicked out of the White House.

he made people indentured servants by rasing credit card rates to 39% as senator. every state had usery laws to protect people from loan sharks. he overturned every states protection with his federal bill that passed.

Stand up Chuck

he deserved it just as much as king nigger deserved the peace prize

I really can't think of anything biden did besides say he wants to take trump behind the gym or something like that and normie le biden memes XD

Cryin' Biden

There are a lot of things Joe deserves

No, he even said so.

Obama just did this last minute to get some press and take pressure off cnn for the piss bullshit

I guess the parents who's kids got killed by Obama's illegals dont get shit

Biden is the man. Out-of-context pictures of him around women are all that matter on Sup Forums, but he's a good guy. Just listen to him actually sit down and talk in any interview. There's a reason almost everyone likes him.

I don't know if he deserved it, but I'm glad he got it.

Why, that doesn't sound like something a Democrat would do. Could his son being a lobbyist for a major credit card provider have anything to do with it?

>civilian award
>to a public servant

Wat

If you're stupid enough to use credit cards like that you deserve indentured servitude.

He'd rather have pizza but medal is ok too.

Obama's Paulie Gualtieri. We'll miss all the entertaining talking out his ass...

Honestly this is evidence of Obama ruining everything that was sacred in America.

Biden hasn't done fuck all to deserve that medal.

I only found out about his past recently. He had a hard life.

If Joe had been the democratic nominee, would you have considered him over Trump?

those two are gay lovers. michelle is a tranny too

underrated post.

A metaphor for America.

The Vice President receives a participation trophy.

>puke

I wondered this too. Are government also civilians? Are the military the only 'non-civilians'?

They would both line up to get pegged by Michelle.

Joe deserves it as much as Bama deserved his Nobel Prize.

what the fuck you on about the sith are way better

I honestly think that award is primarily for civilians who go out of their way to protect others or help America in some way, shape, or form.

I think an innovator, or someone who did something outrageously brave like protect a family from a frothing bear family with his bare hands.

This is just delusions of grandeur sprinkled on top of facetious use of power.

they got the privilege of being killed by a nobel peace prize winner. not many can brag about that

literally this, Obama's just giving it to him to try and salvage his shitty legacy

No. It's prep for a 2020 run. One more "achievement" they can put on him.

This medal is ugly. Looks like its a cake.

look at that fucking face lmao

He did deserve the peace prize!!!

I mean look at him! He is black! Who cares about all the bombs, literal constant war and not a second of peace time, and all the dead children! Black people need to be praised for being black! Even if they are terrible at their job.

>Did he deserve it?
Obama gave himself a medal as well

>wolves
starved rats or pigs>wolves

R A R E
A
R
E

It was given to him in memory of his late son who served in the military, so yes. I think Biden deserved it.

Yes, elected officials are civilians. In the US, the only non-civilians are members of the military, the police and firefighters

Who gives a fuck? Any medals given by a president as horrible as Obongo are worthless anyways.

>These stupid fucking ceremonies that mimick chivalry.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Medal of Freedom is another fucking lodge as much as these idiots love their little fraternities and clubs.

"I dub thee His Honor Sir Smokin' Joe, Knight Grand Cross of Freedom."

This country tanked after Jefferson.

so a civilian award was awarded posthumously to a dead soldier? that makes even less sense

FUCKING THIS

Our system of checks and balances make it so political leaders (civilians) control the military. It's to prevent coups.

Look up J Edgar Hoover and his despotic rule of the FBI, now apply that to an army with thousands of times more funding and manpower. Conspiracy fags would like to believe that Patton was killed for having too much military power. Let's hope Mattis can prevail and be the first sec def to actually get shit done.

>Montenegro
>Rare

he deserved it as much as obunga the useless stuttering drone master deserved a nobel peace prize
its literally just meaningless propoganda

he said so himself, "I don't deserve this"

Why does that 12yo look like she's in her mid 40s

Christ, I just noticed the York Rose in the medal's motif.

This shit is an embarrassment. Get a room, faggots.

Came here to post this.

NO ... fuck all he has done his WHOLE fucking career was live off the American dime. NOT a soldier hero, not an inventor, saved no lives. He was a life time POLITICIAN, not even a great leader as a politician. Fucking Obama is ONCE AGAIN abusing the authority granted him to favor his friends and his person political values (pardoning DRUG DEALERS because he feel that the laws were too tough on them, FUCK YOU OBAMA, the ELECTED representative passed the laws that these people violated and the legal system tried them as the LAW stated!!!)

Did biden do anything worthwhile? He always reminded me of the parrot from Aladin. He was kind of just there alongside the villain but added nothing to the plot.

FUck no, the cunt's a paedo for fuck sake

Came here to post this.
>I don't deserve this, but I know Barack wants to give it to me.

What a retard making that cat that big..

For all the little girls and boys he raped and delivered into his masters for rape, Joe did a great job

no dummy. it allowed them to raise my rate from 11% to 39% because of a late payment or two. the law he passed changed my agreement with visa.

This really pisses me off.

Biden didn't do anything to deserve that. By giving it to him, Obama just took a massive shit on the actual accomplishments of people who actually earned that honor.

>police and firefighters
Sometimes forget they are civilians too.

>giving a medal because the guy is his pal
This is what Great Leaders of communist banana republics do.
I know these medals are useless, but this is behavior is blatant characteristic.

>Obama just took a massive shit on the actual accomplishments of people who actually earned that honor. Obama does NOT understand the concept of EARNING a reward, after all the Nobel Committee gave him the Nobel Peace prize for being the first African American President.
There can be NO OTHER explanation for him earning this reward considering he has been at war over his ENTIRE presidency!

Age is a cruel mistress...

Don't worry too much about it, all these faggots have ruined legacies and eventually people will forget they ever existed

Look at him

he knows he doesnt deserve it

Joe Biden deserves it because he's a likable cringe molester, he brings joy to people, he's the Benny Hill of white house.

kek

my sides at that pic.

Sessions BTFO his pedo instincts during photo opp, Biden very handsy, prob pizza pasta man

>president giving his own VP a medal for doing back shit

This country is going to shit

>This country is going to shit

This is why we elected Trump!
Make America Great Again

Holy shit that pic is genius!