Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

KEKD THE FUCK OUT

I BUY MY CRACK MY SMACK MY BITCH RIGHT HERE IN HOLLYWOOD

>LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE

what did they mean by this?

Fuck. That. I would flee the country.

F

If you accept a child as yours you have to pay for it till it's 18, if it's later found out it's not your biological child you still gotta pay.

Women rule the world.

fortunately its pretty easy to move to an other state and avoid this right?

There seriously needs to be a ban on pre-adult circumcision.

This fucking place...

The thing I don't get is, why doesn't he just buy a gun and kill all 3 of them? How can someone just accept that level of inustice?

Are paternity tests the ultimate red pill?

Lawyer here.

I hate the law, but the """justification""" is that it's in "the best interests of the child."

Depending on the state, you usually only have two years to relinquish paternity claims. Even if you later produce compelling DNA evidence.

I would hope these rules change, but I'm not terribly optimistic.

Wait wait wait. What's this all about?

What's the jail time shit have to do with this mom apparently making his teenage son get his dick chopped up? I fail to see the connection.

Paternity tests should be mandatory for this reason, so you dont even have to ask.

I honestly wouldn't blame this guy if he killed them both OJ style.

Dad tried to get the kid circumcised, mother fought not to. Court forced it, sent her to jail until she would do it.

I have 1 kid myself, I would go to jail rather than paying if this would happen to me.
Too bad it ain't, me and my wife are perfect couple and we still have our respect for marriage

Optional medical procedures like that should require both parents approval.

Well that's cause the dumb cuck claimed it as his own for three years. He took responsability. His wife is a cunt and all, but he gets to keep paying for it since he claimed it as his kid.

Wouldn't it be in the best interests of the child for the "lover" to pay?

What the fucking fuck!? How can the court justify jailing someone for withholding consent!? That's why they fucking call it "consent"!

lol u think its optional

ur foreskins our ares now!

The state would rather drop the problem squarely on the cuck's shoulders.

Remember kids, always do a paternity test as soon as the child is born

If he asked for a paternity test, in his view, he could ruin his marriage, imagine asking for one, then the kid IS yours, and then what might have been a good marriage is now ruined because she hates you for having asked.

This is why paternity tests should be mandatory. They already do lots of tests on babies to determine if they have a significant genetic abnormality (usually metabolic related). So paternity would be easy.

If I were in his position, I'd just off myself.

Rather be a fucking martyr tbqh

Makes me so sad. Where is this world going?

Don't be a cuck. That's the slippery slope towards mom and dad transitioning their 10-year-old kid. The individual who is getting ANY kind of unecessay surgery needs to be a legal adult.

10 to 1 says the judge was a female.

Also apparently it's just a good idea to get a paternity test the moment the baby is born.

Probably have to just do it privately

If you don't pay child support they take your driver's license off you.

t. Someone who watches Judge Jewdy.

This
Id go son if sam pretty fucking quick if faced with this bullshit

embodiment of evil
Forever alone never felt so good.

No. He'd get jail time for skipping out and most likely be extradited back to Oklahoma.

Well that's ideal, but if its to continue being done on kids, it should at least require both parents not one

Yep, do not tell the wife about it at all, just need your sample and the kids.

How would someone go about wanting a DNA test for a newborn without implying severe distrust of your partner and relationship or insecurity? Like is there a way to move in on this topic without shitting on the relationship? It's nice to know 100% and if It's not yours then you just dodged a landmine but what if it is and trust/strong bond between the partners is now gone.

Jesus christ fuck that, time to flee / pretend to be insane / murder

Cuck deserves it for not killing both of them.

I do have powerful Friends The Maury Povich Show

This. I would buy a gun and go on a killing spree, starting with the local Rabbi.

We all know Jamal can't be pain no bills

Not sure on state or UK laws, how quickly one needs to contest it or what.. but I believe there are services that will do it with just a hair plucked or saliva sample.

Payin...

lol Thinking you have rights in Family Court.

You should watch Divorce Corp, it shows how Family Courts are legal monstrosities and aren't even Courts of Law. Which is why they can do the heinous shit they do and trample your rights.

Just be straight up about it. Consider it just another part of having a baby with all the other stuff they check for.

I don't advocate for domestic violence but every once in a while it's okay.

Hate to break it to you, but courts have already ruled parents can't block kids from HRT. It's a fucking travesty....

When you sign the birth certificate you are legally bound to that child. I feel like there might be some type of loophole that he could go through with misrepresentation.

Shouldn't the biological dad pay then?

> "the best interests of the child."

Bullshit.

It's in the best interest of the state to find a sucker to pay so they don't have to do so.

How? What do you need to do one?

I think the law here sucks. But the justification is that the child has grown up considering you to be his father for the past three years and now you're abandoning the poor, innocent little kid financially.

I wouldn't blow the head off the kid, I would possibly blow the head off the guy my wife cheated with, me and my wife would die.

There's something deeply wrong with the bureaucracy mandating you become a cuckold under force of law.

I'm serious about this, I'm a kid from a single parent, I feel like I'm in a lifelong struggle to get one kid, if the law forced me to cuckold myself for a kid that wasn't my genetic material I would go to desperate measures since I sure as fuck can't fight the law with any degree of success.

I would just explain clearly. I was a single kid. I had the lifelong dream of having my own kid I wanted to raise in a nuclear family. It wasn't even this bitch that look it away from me, but it was the state that took that away from me on behalf of this bitch. That I acted with malevolence, knowing I would make the world a worse place, because I could not tolerate the sheer injustice. I feel so strongly I would do that, I would not likely put myself in a situation where such a thing happening was possible, I'd do a fucking discreet paternity test at birth if nessecary.

The whole idea behind laws like child support are for the rights of the child. This is a situation where the rights of the child, a child betrayed by at least the mother and possibly the biological father as well, were violated. That does not give you, ethically, the right to throw an innocent man under the bus because he was tricked.

I would not be spiteful enough to kill the kid though, I would never kill the kid, because the child is not the parents. If life without his bitch of a mother isn't worth it, they can off themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAH LITERALLY KEKED

This, don't expect a fair trail when you are being overruled by a cunt. All of this is only possible in clownworld.

I thank the gods and the lucky stars every night for showing me the light early in life.

Guess it's good I'm a lonely fuck who hasn't had a girlfriend for years. I'm never dealing with that shit. If I ever get married I'm signing a prenup and whatever other shit I can do to have all control over our kids if we should divorce. If she doesnt like it then I won't marry her, whoever this fictional woman is.

Because someone somewhere thought it'd be a good idea to treat women like humans. They behave better when they know they're property.

> YOU CANT STOP ME GOYIM

You're one to talk about anything Sven

I read somewhere however that in France you aren't forced to sign the birth certificate. Dunno if true through.

Even in California you have 2 years to contest paternity, this guy just waited too long.

It's a kit you can order in the mail, then just take a cheek swab of you and the kid and send it off. Probably wise to have it shipped to a friend's house kek

I've heard that the court system in many US states is an abomination, green-card hunters who are thinking of marrying some hog should take this in to account. For all I know the courts here in the UK could be just as bad.

I'd rather kill the child and it's mother desu.

They agreed to it and she signed a contract beforehand. Then when the kid didn't want to get his dick mutilated she tried to back out and ran off with the kid.

Children's rights is a crock of shit. It means that women are the voice behind the throne and get to interpret what's "best for the child", it's an underhanded way of fucking men over because stupid cucks will buy in to it.

>signing a contract to mutilate your child's genitals
For what purpose?

Better idea: get a chill boss, defer income for a year, report a loss, reduce payments, flee the country

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE !

Tell some bullshit reason, like 'to be sure they didn't switch our babies' or something.

Talk about it before it happens and even mention it to other people if the subject comes up so everyone knows what you're going to do and there's no surprises that look like mistrust

"I don't care who the bitch is I'm getting a DNA test before I accept the kid, this won't be me"

Hes a salty cuck. Probably the op of cut vs uncut threads

>foreskin way too tight
>bleed and have pain everytime you try to masturbate because your mother did not want you circumsiced because somebody on the internet said it is mutilation
>only way to have non bleeding orgasm is anal stimulation
>become trap

Chopping that skin off is not always a jewish trick you ultra goym cuckolos

No idea but when the child was born the parents both signed a contract agreeing to have him circumcised by age of 4

This desu

Death before dishonour

Aye, I am. Show me a single article about a Swedish man having to pay child support to a child that isn't his.

You might use cuck as an insult toward Swedes for accepting lots of refugees and having very "progressive" policies, but the fact of the matter is that despite almost no taboo against interracial couples in Sweden, they're extremely rare compared to the US. Anyone who has been to both countries knows this is true. And cuckolding isn't a thing in Sweden whereas it's the national pastime in the US.

Cucklahoma

As far as i know in The Netherlands its the same.
Our law about this subject doesn't give a shit about biology.
>you were married when the child was born thus youre the father

That's not freedom

>not getting all child support back after

that should be the least of what happens

Perfect couple is slang for she is banging the 17 year old next door.

You guys are actually clever in Scandinavia for making family issues private and not instituting the abominations that are Family Courts.

I'd probably have to leave the state or country if this happened to me. No way am I paying for another man's child, especially to a disloyal cunt.

I'm a man. I was a child, and my deadbeat ass father certainly fucked over my rights, because my mother wasn't the type of mothers you hear about on Sup Forums. You know, the ones you give child support, and the next month you see them in a new car. This was somebody for her faults, genuinely invested all her money in her kids, while my father sent me postcards from his vacations.

There is something very fucked up, and anti-social about a man who refuses to look after his own spawn. What is really fucked up though, is rewarding somebody for having successfully dodged child support for 3 years, by making another man financially obligated for the child. That's straight fucked up.

You're rewarding unethical behavior, and punishing a victim. If the father isn't responsible for children, the state should be responsible while persuing the father, a poor fucking cuckold who was a victim shouldn't be forced into it.

Agreeing to become somebodies parent is a contract, but this contract unlike any others where if you're asked to enter this contract under false pretenses, it is still binding. That's fucked up.

Because he didn't man up and kill the mother and child.

Except don't say "bitch" unless you're a degenerate dindu

And yet it is 99% of the time. If you are affected by phimosis you can easily get an adult circumcision, you know, instead of forcing someone to mutilate their body on the off chance they have a defect when they are a baby and can't decide themselves. Though most people who think they have phimosis don't even have it. Try pulling your skin back bit by bit in the bath. I couldn't pull it back until I was 17 either because it hurt like hell and felt like it would rip. Now it goes back automatically whenever I get hard. It's just a matter of training.

Didn't even know this
that's retarded af tho

That is bullshit they can force a kid who will soon be a teenager to get circumcised. That seems like a violation of his rights since people seem to think it is okay when they are an infant and can't oppose it themselves.

IIRC the dads reason for wanting it was because he was also circumcised

be smart, dont marry
just make a marriage contract or how you call it.

>Having kids
>With "white" women
>2017

New Jersey is a country now?

KEK has spoken
he should kill them all

Exactly the women should be convicted of committing fraud.

prenup in english, marriage contract in dutch

"Bitch" is a great word. Most gender specific insults directed at women in most languages are related to a woman being a slut of some kind. "Bitch" is unique.

Gender-specific insults have a sort of problem in that they're directed at a certain gender, but fuck, the word exists for a reason.

no its an island

ehh, cunt has more sting if you're truly trying to deliver a blow

I agree bitch used to be a good word but it's been ruined by dindu culture. Make bitch great again!

Talk with your wife about it beforehand. I had that talk with her the instant we were discussing having kids. If no one fucks up, there's no problem. It helps if you can show how ridiculously biased family courts are against males as well.

pointing to an extreme and rare situation to normalise a practise is one of the oldest Jewish tricks in the book

What next, you're going to say that Hamas is throwing rockets at Israel so them bombing a hospital is perfectly acceptable?