CATHOLICS NO

>Catholic archibishop Carlo Liberati assured that muslims will conquer europe thanks to our stupidity.

THE FIRE RISES

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4116414/Everyone-Muslim-stupidity-Catholic-leader-says-Europe-Islamic-state-migrant-crisis.html
lafedequotidiana.it/larcivescovo-emerito-di-pompei-liberati-europa-musulmana-in-meno-di-un-decennio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Catholics

why are marxists so obsessed with this picture??? does it satisfy their natural urge to be cucked?

>(s)catholics
well this time they're relevant

NAME HIM NEXT POPE

Don't Christians have to turn the other cheek etc? I don't think they can defend themselves.

They need to be defending something larger than themselves to defend anything.

Once Crusaders defended Christianity.

Maybe Christians don't have that in them anymore, but maybe they can find a way to include those who would defend Western Civilization rather than acting to undermine such efforts.

Christianity may preach peace.
But when it is Christendom that is being threatened.
Then it is every Christians duty to defend all that is Holy.

Come join us. Deus Vult

Christianity is a jewish sect

>'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidity': Catholic leader says Europe will become an Islamic state because of the migrant crisis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4116414/Everyone-Muslim-stupidity-Catholic-leader-says-Europe-Islamic-state-migrant-crisis.html

I'm not a marxist but christianity just sounds stupid.

>varg

literally the white we wuz kangz

YO HOL UP
*Puts on steel helmet
SO U BE SAYIN
*raids coastal village monding its own business*
DAT WE
*Rapes the women he took from the village*
WUZ VIKANGZ

atheist=marxist and you cannot argue this fact.

face it anons, you fell for a communist death cult. you would have helped murdered thousands of successful people if you lived in russia 100 years ago

jesus christ varg is such a larper faggot

Every group needs a loud mouthed faggot to make it look bad. People who look at him as some kind of authority are way worse.

I-is that normal? I'm aware catholics kiss the Pope's ring, but did former popes kiss Jew hands?

>thousands of successful people
I disagree with communism in many points but this isn't exactly how it worked. Also the only marxist thing here is christianity.
If you have half brain you have to accept religion isn't needed, only some basic morals that can be related to nature and science more than christianity (scientific racism, the need to reproduce with the same individual to continue the species,...). I respect Christian people but if you were a true christian you wouldn't be here complaining about niggers and immigration but outside helping niggers and migrants until you were as poor as them.

if you have a working brain you realize that spirituality is a core part of being human. thats why killing marxists is so easy. they sacrifice their humanity to be part of something bigger.

being an atheist doesnt make you smart faggots, quite the contrary. not feeling god in your heart is a sure sign of brain damage. thats why you need SCIENCE! memes to think for you.

> Not knowing about the need of larping for promo shooting

No, that's not normal.

Quite the opposite. Until the second Vaticanum the Good Friday intercessions asked God for help in converting the Jews to the right faith.

>le killed someone so people listen to me man

I'd actually have more respect for Varg if he REALLY believed in Norse Gods and worshipped them, but like every popular Neopagan, he's a secular nationalist that happens to be culturally inclined.

Like, what's the point. Why call yourself a pagan, just say you're an atheist with highly nationalist viewpoints, it'll make you sound "slightly" less retarded.

>Because we have lost the Catholic meaning of life.
>To stop Islam, which is a threat, we should remember that glorious spirit of Lepanto and Vienna which let us save the West, thanks to Mary and the Rosary, but now we are here to search for an unrealistic and impossible dialogue with those who want to subjugate us because they deem us infidels.
>Islam is based on the Koran which preaches about the subjugation of the infidels. I don't want to die a Muslim, and I claim we believers should all brandish the sword of faith and truth. Islam is violent because the Koran is violent, let us drop this fake belief in a "moderate" Islam.

Pretty fucking based. He also goes on to say that whoever suggests we should accept all immigrants is a populist and has "other plans".
Honestly his interview made him sound like he browsed Sup Forums.

no tyrone
christianity suggests you reason first before grabbing your sword

nice source

I think for myself thanks. If you are a true christian you are a Marxist as I said above, and like in Islam there isn't such thing as a "moderate Christian": or you give it all to the niggers and spics or you are a sinner. Also religion was invented because people couldn't explain certain things that happened in nature which can be explain today with elementary science.

>spirituality is a core part of being human
"People of colour" go to church so they are good humans and your fellow christians. Race or nationality don't matter according to christ.

> doesnt make you smart faggots
I don't give a fuck about being clever or idiot or circle jerking. I'm just standing for what I believe in. As I said I respect Christians anyway.

It's real.
Here's the whole interview
lafedequotidiana.it/larcivescovo-emerito-di-pompei-liberati-europa-musulmana-in-meno-di-un-decennio/
Major newspapers also reported about it.

Can we meme this guy to being the next Pope?

>pseudo-intellectual fedora tippers sacrifice the vital, spiritual element of themselves to become atheists, which is a Jewish/Marxist ploy
>but Varg is a LARPer faggot for trying to adopt and spread tribalistic neo-pagan philosophy, combining nature and science to create a rational spirituality for people to adopt rather than go full fedora
>so to be one step ahead of the Jews, you have to accept an easily falsifiable Jewish tribal deity -- personified in its own existence, a dead Aramaic carpenter thought to be his son, and the feelings invoked by spirituality
>and opposing LARPer views would be more respectable if they actually took their spaghetti monster seriously rather than as a symbol, since they won't take our spaghetti monster

Wew lad

I think they see the paganism as really just being into their cultural history. Pagan isn't a religion btw, its a word describing the cultural practices/rituals/traditions of non-christians.

You can't believe to Norse gods it's was a religion who was adapted to poor nords with no exterior contact and was btfo culturaly by christianity.

>atheist=marxist and you cannot argue this fact

>Varg if he REALLY believed in Norse Gods and worshipped them,
He does. Stop believing in the christian interpretation of paganism.

Why do you hate Jews goy? Christ was Jewish remember? Jews are really spiritual. Also why are you here and not helping the poor niggers and spics? Do ya wanna go to hell goy?