Well, I fucked up

Did I fuck up Sup Forums
>Be me
>Be yesterday
>youngfag in grade 9
>Have shitty computer class
>sit next to kike and Sup Forumstard friend
>all ready called kike a kike beforehand is said computer class because he keeps saying "why aren't you doing your work" when I was playing vidya
>be playing vidya again in class
>laptop dies
>see kike's Iphone charger in the outlit when he could have just plugged it in the computer
>time to get revenge.mp3
>unplug it and plug in my computer charger
>kike looses his shit
>call him a kike and that hitler is my man
>Sup Forumstard friend backs me up
>fast forward to today
>bring a sock mace to school because planning to kick his ass afterwards
>computer class rolls around
>go full 14/88 on the kike
>show him my sock mace and challenge him to a duel after school
>He says he'll get his gang on me
>School ends and I get to the duel location
>crow amasses
>show them them sock mace
>crowed is impressed
>Kike doesn't show
>leave
>realize that he could sue me for having a weapon and there are lots of witnesses
MFW I could either get sued into oblivion or jailed for hate crimes and possessing a weapons

Underage b&

>Ninth grade (called Grade 9 in some regions) is the ninth post-kindergarten year of school education in some school systems. Students are usually 14–15 years old. In the United States, it is often called Freshman year.
UNDERAGE B&

underageb&

>leaf
Must have happened.
I give it 95% Hillary Clinton chance.

kys and never come back

wouldnt you be tried as a minor?

Hunt the Kike down and crack his skull open lad.

>>Be me
>>Be yesterday
>>youngfag in grade 9
The day of the rake comes early for you, leaf

maybe he's just retarded and got held back a few years. his story supports this theory

showed him a mace lol why not fight him with your hands? you are just a fag, you don't have balls to even slap him

Theres no way youre in grade 9 and already look like you starred in fuckin Bum Fights.

Go fuck yourself kid

also, it didn't happen and you are a proxy JIDF

This never happened, but if it did, you'd deserve every conceivable consequence.

>Expecting to read some real issue
>9-th grader shits his pants about his peer suing him

WHAT AN ACTUAL FUCK I'VE JUST READ? Sock mace, duel with kike, shitty memes. Go die in a puke, you little shithead, your problems are smaller than you are, so keep them up your butthole and release only to your clown-friends. I know my way around, I'm 11 grader.

?

>be me

stopped reading

If this is true then fair dues to you for showing up, the other guy's a fucking pussy and is probably going to try some shit with you but don't worry. Better a man than a mouse.

Show him the fate that awaits him.