Like, why?

Why do you get so annoyed when other people don't speak English?

ENGLISH IS HARD IT HAS SILENT Ks!

youtube.com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VBl_gvTBO9g?t=3m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure this fat sweaty fuck is really comfortable in his own body.

This just in from Buzzfeed:

White people have no pop culture, they steat it from everyone else.

I can get annoyed when other "white people" don't speak English, really anyone in some situations like having a professor with a thick accent.

First ones to get gassed.

When is moonman responding to this video?

No you can't. That's racist, whitey.

kek they're suggesting pop culture is not white. It must be jewish then. Buzzfeed is redpilled 2bh

Why do they keep making these videos? I don't get it? It's even more incomprehensible to me than the idea that there are people who believe the shit they're spewing.

Because it's the language of my country and if you're going to live here you should learn it to better communicate with your new community. Plus it's the language of trade and brings people from all languages together. I don't even get that pissed off by it I just can't comprehend why you would put yourself at a disadvantage by moving to a country and refusing to learn their language.

There are apparently people who get off on this stuff. In the comments:

"So many butt-hurt white people in the comments."

Because we use it to communicate to people who don't speak our language.

Also what was the part about pumpkins? I don't understand what that has to do with white people.

>the amount of self-hate these fuckers harbor

I honestly hate apologetic white people more than I do the shitskins flooding in our country pushing us to minority status within our own countries, raising crime, and further burdening our welfare system.

>buzzfeed

At my college I was friends with all these Chinese kids and they were speaking Chinese around me and my friend so we started speaking Spanish so they couldn't understand. They got pissed and we told them to not speak Chinese then we can't understand.
No one likes to not understand what others say.

>be buzzfeed
>realize making racist videos about white people backfires
>still encouraged by (((the board of directors))) to keep up the white-hate content
>whatdo.jpg
>lightbulb.jpg
>hire self-hating white liberals to say the exact same shit from previous content
>it's not racist cos it's white people talking about other white people
>rake in the shekels
>smugpepe.jpg

I was going to give this a long, well thought out effort post, but trash like this doesn't even warrant one. Let the nigs think we wuz pop culture if they want.

Because everything here is in english and you make society not work when all you speak is spanish

Conquer us or die trying you fucking beaners

In a sense they aren't wrong. Classical white culture was gutted from society long ago and is reserved for individuals who most ordinary people would consider from another era. What we have now is a culture of mass consumerism. It's the worst of capitalism fused with the worst of leftism.

Theyre worse than jews and that's saying a lot

You think buzzfeed is just making these as bait for ad revenue?
Hell, op could be from buzzfeed here to promote his shitty video

Kek.

Something similar happened to me, except we switched to hillbilly, which is apparently unintellible to non natives.

>pop culture

>Why do you get so annoyed when other people don't speak English?
because it should be our national language, I should be able to communicate with my fellow man
but we insist on cucking ourselves.

Are we going to make them take it down like the MTV one?

It's extremely rude to talk in a language all members of the group don't understand. Half of my work group are Finnish, but I speak in English even to them. It's just basic decency.

again with the white people shit? Jesus they have a mental problem.
k let's just let everyone speak their own language so the country is even more divided

underrated

Please post the Jews had me convinced white people didn't have culture when I was growing up

>live in one of the whitest places in the us
>work at convenience store
>nearly once a day get some idiot that can't speak english
Doesn't really annoy me in general for people to not speak English around me, but how much nerve do you have to have to come to some place and refuse to learn the majority language. Like if I went to Germany I'd try to learn German for a bit or have some sort of translation thing.

>It's extremely rude to talk in a language all members of the group don't understand.
This. It gets people's defenses up involuntarily.

>hillbilly
Example? I want to see if I understand.

Agreed. Switching to your seekrit club language in a group is rude as fuck.

it looks based on samurai armor, and it's a katana.
cultural appropriation!

Bustfeed

/k/ is not silent, just supressed

This "cultural festival" slut, just because she's been sleeping around with everyone who isn't white, she thinks she's an expert and able to comment on things. Bustfeed, bustfeed, bustfeed. Why did you repost this, Akmed? Sage,

I dont, it's the language of globalisation.Kurva anyƔd Soros

((( White )))

>why do we only eat pumpkin in the fall? I want pumpkin all year round.

Apparently a question about agriculture slipped in this video. Unless pumpkin are a symbol of white supremacism. But to answer his dumb question, it's because they are ready for harvest in the fall.

>why do we get annoyed when people who cant communicate with us come into our country

When in Rome, my friends

I think Buzzfeed could use some canadian tax dollars

>BuzzFeedYellow

At least they're clearly labeling their yellow journalism.

why you do you keep on producing all this cancer on white people do this or that?

Why cant South Americans speak English in the fucking first place? I mean its not a giant leap from Spanish to English. Dont they teach english as a second language?

I have never met a black african in my life that cant speak english and they are meant to be more dumb than South Americans? I think not.

Going from Xhosa to English is a far greater leap as well.

Dumb south americans.

carl sure has grown up

These people are racist. That's all there is to it. It's bald, enmity-fueled racism.

>Why cant South Americans speak English in the fucking first place?

But they can. It's only that when two people whose native language is Spanish met, they natural reaction is to speak Spanish, even if nobody around can understand them.

It is rude as fuck, but its a natural response I guess. Particularly if one of them doesn't speak English very well they would feel more comfortable.

Not unique to Spanish speakers either:
youtu.be/VBl_gvTBO9g?t=3m28s

>only white people speak English
When is someone going to just come out say how retarded people (all people of all races and colors) are being by defining "black" and "white" as a race? Those are fucking colors you morons, shades if you want to be a technical nerd; how and why did black and white become the standard for a persons "race"? I seriously feel like I'm insane or not in on the mass joke being spread. So Germans, Irish people, Japanese people, and french Canadians are all the exact same and interchangeable since they all have white skin? Huh that is something else.

these videos get my blood boiling, these fucking people i hate them so much.

Top kek, english is the probably easiest language to learn. All it took was watching CN as a kid.

So music like:
>The Beatles
>Led Zeppelin
>Pink Floyd
>QOTSA
>Arctic Monkeys
I dunno, basically any rock band - this isn't white pop culture?

Or what about TV shows:
>The Simpsons
>South Park
>Family Guy
>The Sopranos
>Game of Thrones
>Lost
Pretty sure all of these were made predominantly by white people?

And video games, I'm pretty sure basically all of them are white people?

And movies - yes there's the Jewish component - but there's still many famous white goy directors aren't there?
>James Cameron
>Martin Scorsese
>Alfred Hitchcock
>Pretty much every movie made in the last 100 years has had white people making it, with very few exceptions

Why the fuck am I even dignifying this with a response

Cus we click on it and it gives them money.

Someone put the nigger hand!!

Stop shilling Buzzfeed you fucking fag.

sage

God, no. I wanted to see what Buzzfeed was about after the Trump thing and I was astounded to come across this.

I didn't understand this part about the pumpkins at all. Does that have to do with Thanksgiving or something? Is that the commection that guy is trying to make?

this , they create this whole race division and white hate cause it make them money , they see that this shit work so they do it , they know the big thing right now is Social Justice vs Normal peoples so they are milking it and keeping it alive to make more and more cash

I never hate really hate towards a group of people I don't know. Ever since these videos started coming out, the "Dear Us" from MTV or that #standwithus and so on, I noticed I have grown such a strong hatred for these people. It's like they know exactly what buttons to push.

I'm going to die from high blood pressure because of shit like this. The fact that I have to breathe the same air as these failures disgusts me to my core

dont die , buzzfeed is just using sjw logic as a mean to make money , the more exagerated they do , the more peoples will click their video and Watch it , they dont care at all that they are hated by the majority of peoples , as long as it bring the money

what an ugly subhuman

they have two white people right there in the thumbnail

ever think of asking them?