Went to a grocery store

>went to a grocery store
>buy some stuff
>the cashier gave me a 2017 calendar
>the first day of the week is Sunday and not Monday
>excuse me, can you give another one?
>sorry, all of them are like that one

what the fuck?

the first day of the week is Monday and the last one (the day of the Lord) is Sunday

are (((they))) trying to establish the Sabbath (Saturday) as the last day of the week?

are you retarded?
It's literally christian calendar, read bible and check that Sunday is the first day.

I'm shocked you were able to even buy anything. I thought your Venezuelan pesos were worth nothing these days.

Exsqueeze me?

The week goes from Sunday through Saturday. Monday is the beginning of the 5-day work week, while Sunday and Saturday are at either end of those 5 days. Trust me, your third-world education isn't applicable to anything.

>Colombian thinks the week starts on Monday
Is this the Mandela Effect, or is he just retarded?

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling

the mandela effect is a consequence of mass retardation

What third world savagery is this?

Saturday and Sunday are called the weekEND for a reason.

come on fellow burger

It's called the weekend because it's the end of the work week.

>God rested on the last day
>This means the last day should be first

>God created the universe in seven days
>rested on the last day
>the last day is Sunday
>sunday is not the last day

wut

Yeah because it ENDS on Friday after work. It's OVER on Saturday. Then it STARTS again Sunday night when you either go back to work if you're on night shift or you go to sleep, knowing you have to wake up for work in the morning.

Since when is Sunday the 7th day rather than the first?

are you a kike or a muslim?

The last day of the week is Saturday, the day we go to synagogue.

your post literally makes no sense
>get 2017 calendar
>first day of week is sunday (way it has always been)
>not understand that sunday, day of the lord, the sabbath, are all the same things

like bookENDS, one goes on either side (being saturday and sunday)

Take it to

Wow, somebody who actually understands what the Mandela Effect actually fucking is!

Proud of you bro.

>Sunday is not a weekend day
are these people retarded?

A ruler has 2 ends at either side user

Sunday is the Sabbath. When the lord rested. After creating the world. Saturday's being the end of the week is a Jewish tradition.

You're telling me your calenders don't look like this ?

well, yes, that is what i'm saying

Go to Settings and you can change when the week starts to say Sunday instead of Monday.