Are finns the blacks of europe?

>They were extremely undeveloped far into history
>Swedes come and civilise them, building up infrastructure and converting them away from their barbaric religions.
>Modern finns complain and whine about swedish oppression and racism.

You can see the similarities right?

Actually, Sweden oppressed us for 700 years. At least Russia gave us more freedom and ultimately our independence as a gift. You should consider paying reparations

We civilised you and built up infrastructure, nothing to apologise for

Then you want to destroy your selve you cuck

>civilized
nah, we were civilized before that

>built up infrastructure
what good is that when we were oppressed at the same time.

Sweden completely deserved what you have now.

It's not our fault, it's the mass autism array that did this to us

>Muh oppression
We exploited your workforce and resources, such as any country would do at the time. Your "oppression" is not even comparable to british Ireland or ottoman greece

And we also contributed with things to improve your country unlike my two examples

>Modern Finns complain and whine about Swedish oppression and racism
Not really. Only place where I have seen this is Sup Forums and even that happens rarely.

They're the East Asians of Europe if anything

Should Finland annex Seden?

...Unable to form civilisation, sure

yo, Redpill me on this. Aint you the same? If not, Why?

Pictures pls

finns are hardworking heroes

we would've been KINGS if it weren't for the oppression of sweden and russia

reparations when????????????????

Not at all, is this bait or are you this uninformed?

Average finn mindset

What infrastructure? Finland hardly had any infrastructure under Sweden rule. Finnish infrastructure (like railways) and industry was developed under Russian rule.

You didn't even have villages before we came, you didn't know how to write either

ME OLIMME KUNINKAITA

i'm not legitimising the opinions of a fascist
LEAVETHISTHREADNOW

You're all snow niggers to me.

>Usa
>white

>swedish
>not a cuck

The Finns are bro's. I know you have gone off the deep end and are desperate not to be recognized as the shithole that you are Sweden but this is getting stupid.

Just give up and come to us and be saved, let the sandniggers destroy your country and we'll rebuild it once they kill themselves off like they always do.

I thought FInns liked us generally. What a sad day when even finland dislike us. If there is one country on earth I want Sweden to stay friendly with, it's Finland. I have nothing against Denmark and Norway, but they have nothing on Finland