Do the Baltic states deserve sovereignty?

Give me 1 (one) good reason why they shouldn't be part of Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tve7hrfjtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're cute

they don't have sovereignty. Their economies are controlled by foreign states, they are part of the EU which means that France and Germany write laws for them, and finally they're part of NATO, so they're at the mercy of the USA

Because they don't want to be.

what would be the point everyone would through another hissy fit

Because Estonia is the only part of Europe that's more based than Switzerland. Sad shit that they're part of the EU though.

*throw

WE DON'T WANT THEM
Let Poland annex them.

Because they are part of the western cultural circle, they do not deserve to be eaten by filthy degenerate Russians.
Eaten by Poland, Germany, Finland or so? Sure.

Micronationalism is a plague, we need to be building the next Rome to retake the world.

No.

t. BIDF
Baltic states are rightful Russian clay. Considerig the eastern halves of each country are majority-Russian speaking, doesn't that give Russia the right to annex?

FIRST POST IS INDEED THE BEST POST

I love little Estonia.
Cute fellas.

>Let Poland annex them
I'm fine with Lithuania because it's catholic. Latvia and Estonia should go to you, because you're crypto-protestants

Which countries would that be?

So we should give up the Southwest because Spics flooded in and call it Aztlan now?

Why would Russia want them?

Why wouldn't they

Eesti belongs to us.

They have an ancient and heroic history, Lithuania in particular should be a neo-nazi icon, it has the highest levels of blandness and blue-eyedness in Europe, it was the last European country to abandon its pagan faith, and it conquered a huge empire at one point, under pagan kings.

A Latvia-Lithuania union with Estonia going to Finland would be the best outcome for them, they're too small to be influential on their own.

>Why wouldn't they

Russia is in need of many things, but more lands and pissed of ethnic groups are not one of those.

They annexed Crimea because they wanted their naval base, they don't give a shit about the rest of the Ukraine that would just be a drain.

Calm down, dude. Only NATO bases are pain in the arse for us. We don't care about Baltics, but knowing that NATO jets can BTFO St.Petersburg in ~3-5 minutes makes you think.

This.

Speaking from Estonia, considering that in just over 20 years of independence we developed our own high culture. We successfully transitioned out of being a post-soviret shithole, despite having zero valuable geographic resources and sanctioning our biggest economic partner after annexation of Crimea. We might be poor, but our struggle makes us beautiful and pure. We are based af and have a deep understanding of who we are. All of my friends are willing to die in the face of Russian invasion.

So do we deserve sovereignty? What does deserve even mean? We can't protect ourselves even if even the old gathered arms. So in terms of our population, no, we don't deserve it.

I find the idea of Russia controlling Balts perverted because Balts are whiter than Russians. It should never happen that way.

USA should get be given back to the Indians/Queen desu

you have to go back, ivan

Estonia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All of Europe

Love ya cunts

Russia has all the land they need.

If anything, they will/should enter a period of massive repopulation to create a new middle class.

but muh new soviet emperor putin

Because they are their own distinct peoples with their own separate history, culture and traditions that differ significantly from Russian ones? All peoples have a right to form their own sovereign nations based on a national identity, this >they aren't real countries meme needs to stop.

Because they aren't Russian

Considering half of the US speaks spic isn't it rightful Mexican clay?

This

Russian imperialism is cancer. They have earned their right to self-determination.

You're my favorite European country and your flag is very aesthetically pleasing.

They should be part of the German Reich, which was planned during WWI, but then abandonded because of the loss of the war.

Better question would be
>are they possible to defend?
And the answer is no, they have no strategic depth and in case of war in europe, they automatically case to exist.

Same with Poland actually.

Latvia and Estonia
>Controlled directly by Germans from 13th century to 1900's
>400 years a Christian Theocracy
>150 years under Swedish Northern Empire; Latgale Polish, Courland and Semigalia a "Colonial Power"
>200 years under Russian Empire,
>20 years independent
>45 years of Soviet Occupation

Lithuania
>BTFO Teutonic Crusaders
>Respectable force in EE for 300 years
>In a Union with Poland for 200 years
>Under Russians for 120 years
>20 year independence
>45 years of Soviet Occupation

>Hurr durr they're Russians xd

Pretty sure 45% of your country is Russian ethnicity and your second-largest city is 100% Russian and was polled in favor of annexation.
Non-countries shouldnt really be allowed their own flags here t b h

you have to go back ivan

Do you refer to yourself as a United Statian?

>100% Russian and was polled in favor of annexation
lol, locals of Daugavpils btfo'd those infiltrators, who were agitating for "refrendum". Russians here wouldn't want to leave EU and abbandond EU citizenship. They are not blind, they see how bad things currently are run in Russia.

>the baltic countries aren't Russian
>the majority of the population don't speak Russian, excepy for soviet-age immigrants who were too poor to move back
>Even the Russians ITT don't want to annex them
>some 12-year old burger kid with autism who bought into the "rightful clay" meme from Polandball spergs out because his retardation of geopolitics and geography became apparent
Neck yourself

Well, when Putin invades next year, don't expect Trump to come to your aid. Start paying your NATO bills or GTFO

>the majority of the population don't speak Russian,

Older people who grew up in Soviet Union do, you know it was a mandatory language in school.

No Ahmed, I refer to myself as an AMERICAN

Because Estonia has a nice flag and WUZ Nordic.

Meant speaking it as a native language, thought you could read that between the lines

Finland and Germany - yes.
Poland - lel, we're different races m8

So, you are an American, just like the Mexican, the French-Canadian and the dude from El Salvador.

What is the proper noun from people hailing from the United States?

> All of my friends are willing to die in the face of Russian invasion.
Have you been in Narva?
Why havent you died yet?

Not even 10% of Lithuania is Russian. We have more poles than Ruskies.

Estonia and Latvia, though...

Mexicans aren't American, Mexicans are North American. Get it right, Abdul

top kek that image

t. Ivan from Savushkina st.

Just leave us alone, we're still a depressing country with many problems.

And while we were on paper in the russian empire, the Germans still ruled here.

ahh yes... because our folk was just bloody plebs on fields... Until onka Ulmanis.

We were still free men in the times of the order too, only when the duchy came into reality Latvians turned into farmers

Because we dont really need them, duh.

They are scandinavian rap babies.

>rap

ye dog wadup money bitch weed niguz

>rightful Russian clay
when does russia get back alaska ?

They're not orthodox.

Romania-tier countries which gained popularity by bitching about how mommy Russia spanked them.

Oh, man.
We are fucking breaking our backs to make soviet leftover immigrants integrate into society.

Russians are ok .. but the soviets (you do know that soviet union wanted to breed new people - soviets and succeeded a bit) are still butthurt about losing their soviet privileges.

The work continues.
And we would succeed if not this USSR 2.0 EU caliphate were not unleashed on us.

Fuck.
EXIT when?

Estonia is one of the five paying those bills correctly...

But your country is not called "America" burger, it is called The United States of America.

America just refers to the New World as a whole.

>Give me 1 (one) good reason why they shouldn't be part of Russia.
Because Lithuania should be part of Poland.

Paldies. Christianity made us equal, and pledging our loyalty to cross made us "free" It was forbidden for pagans to enter Rīga for awhile...
>Grāmata?

> I am a giant faggot who talks down to people saying obvious but irrelevant things.

Isn't it time for your daily Muslim ass fuck session?

Implying Baltic states are sovereign now lmao
Everything is decided in Washington and Brussels

Lithuania is older than Russia as a country and has attacked Moscow 3 times.

Hungary should be a part of Austria then.

Priekšvārds no senāka "Dvēseļu putenis" izdevuma.

Indriķa hronika un Rusova hronika arī labas ir, lai uzzinātu ka latvieši nebija 'basic bitches'

Because they're Balts, Joe. Read some damn history.

Why not to Ebinland?

Estonian and Latvian flags are so nice.. You should be one state with an even more enjoyable flag, so I don't have to look at Lithuanian flag anymore.

We have totally different languages and bit different cultures and by making us one state there would be more russians in it than estonians

This is the language referendum map. Only the green areas are more than half pro-Russian, and inhabited by degenerate alcoholics

>estonian math

i thought you lads were smart

hmm

I wonder what did all your Russians become degenerate alcoholics. What the fuck did you do to them?

*why

>Riia red
I'm having doubts

A lot of russians voted no too

556k + 322k...
OK a hair short of 902k Estonians in Estonia and there are some in Latvia too...

It was with Lithuania when they exceeded Estonians.

>import low skill workers from the shittiest parts of the union
>create entire new towns for these uneducated miners and laborers
>they drink and work
>shitty union collapses and so does the industry because exports to russia are cut overnight
>people with no roots living in towns with no history now, still drinking
>introduce heroin
>yfw they like it even more
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tve7hrfjtQ

Its their subhuman instincts

take them back

I have worked some 2,5 months in Riga on one project some 15 years ago. The Russians were some half of the population of the organization and were quite pro-latvian there imho.

Nah, the people do

Were you writing device drivers in node.js or putting up drywall?

This.
Many of them were rootless soviets whose world collapsed on them hard.
And they blame us for that.

Like we created this soviet union.

kind of drivers.

Yeah nah while im surprised that they voted no for the language referendum, more than half of the russians in Riga are still scum. Some are good, yes, but nowhere near all of them.

You should be annexed by Russia.

Eesti is Finn clay

>Russians are ok .. but the soviets
You would be ok with the Russians staying in Estonia?

>And we would succeed if not this USSR 2.0 EU caliphate were not unleashed on us.
What does the EUdSSR have to do with the Russians in Estonia?

>it has the highest levels of blandness
lol, can't argue with that

>and blue-eyedness in Europe
all the meme maps I've seen place us below scandis/above brits and krauts

>A Latvia-Lithuania union with Estonia going to Finland would be the best outcome for them, they're too small to be influential on their own.
exactly how would a "union" with Latvia give us any influence? we'd still be a blip on the map with negligible population count

because they should be a part of Poland

fpbp