Drumpf destroying the social fabric of US

Because of Drumpf, Jewish bloggers no longer feel comfortable having plumbers in their homes.

This is the America you created Sup Forums I hope you're happy!

holy shit

i thought this was written by a woman until he said he was a man

Oy vey the invisible imaginary anti-semites are coming for me!

This is just pathetic.

Even if the plumber voted for trump, what does that matter? He's there to do a job, not whine about politics. It's so hard for leftists to understand that white people aren't gonna go marching in the streets and protesting and writing blog posts, they just want to work. Once again, this is why trump won

After I had my skull fractured last year by sand niggers in my own town at a family restaurant I've always felt this way.

But more in a I'll knock you out if you get uppity at all. So far I've hit three fuckers lights out.

I finally feel safe now. Fuck this cuck

>Start having paranoid episodes where you believe with no evidence whatsoever that random white people voted for Trump and are anti-semites
>This is Trumps fault

This is why over-education is bad

Why would a completely innocent person with a good moral heart feel unsafe?

Hmmm perhaps they are afraid of something bad about them getting exposed?

Wanted to share an experience from earlier today. This afternoon, I had aplumber over to my apartment to fix a clogged drain. He was a perfectly nice guy and a consummate professional. But he was also a young black man with an urban dialect who seemed unperturbed by last week's news. And while I had him in my apartment, I couldn't stop thinking about whether he had voted for Hillary, whether he knew my last name is German, and how that knowledge might change the interaction we were having inside my own home. I have no real reason to believe he was a Hillary supporter or a black panther but in my uncertainty I couldn't shake the sense of potential danger. I was rattled for some time after he left.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Hillary was literally anti Semitic and wanted to use a jews (Bernie) religion against him in the primaries?

Public education is mostly bad in all countries but USA is ridiculous

ITS AFRAID

That jew is just mad he couldn't con the plumber out of a discount.

Please take your hate speech elsewhere, user.

you can't be sure he's german until he invades poland

>106939720
I love the fact they have their own personal SS hunting them in their minds.

It's just what they accuse us of doing minus the facts and statistics.

No, Trump is going to make Amercia great again. It's liberals & Obama supporters that want to destroy America.

>we've literally MK Ultra'd libtards into being paranoid as fuck

O I am laffin

saddest excuse for a human bean

Wow, what a bigot! I thought the US was better than this! Let the plumber do his job, bigot!

Why are you Indians so based? And how did you get internet access in your teepees?

Neurotic Jews, maaaan.

Of course I got fucking trips. Kek, what are you telling me?

Hey good morning! How are you doing? I'm here to check out the clogged drain for you.
>Ohhh wondaful you were 5 minutes late so I'll be contacting ya supavisor, you can just send the bill in the mail
Sure thing sir, could you direct me to the clogged drain?
>Wipe ya feet before ya come in! Oy gevalt did you see Drumph's press conference the otha day? Wodda schmuck! My Second Cousin's Brother's Wife's Son works for CNN so I feel personally attacked by his dark and hateful rhetoric. By the way you can just send the bill to my landlord, we're suing him for discrimination.
Heh heh... yeah... well this looks to be where the problem is so I'm going to get to work, I'll let you know when I'm done.
>You saw what he did with those prostitutes in moscow roight? Wodda putz!
Heh, yeah pretty weird... *continues to work*
>...*starts to shake and breath heavily*
>I- I have to go update my blog, thank you for the free service!

Did Trump really make Russian hookers pee on each other? Or is it still just hearsay.

>everything was fine
>man who works in trade profession may be trump supporter
>omg litteraly shaking right now

This is true, pure mental illness. These people are less than fit breath our air.

I hope he didn't connect the gas to the showerhead

Its heresay

(((they))) are going to begin letting you into their homes only under the watchful eye of armed guards. be grateful you're even allowed to have a job fixing their shit flusher!

And when he bent down and I viewed his plumber's butt crack, I was mentally transported to a concentration camp and was turned into a lampshade. The horror. The horror.

Is this a serious question?

Fuck the jews

Trump is hugely Zionist. Where the fuck do these twats drag these illusions from? Do they just follow buzzfeed news only?