White Plight

youtube.com/watch?v=nE8nQZPfYpY

she's pretty funny. this seems like a good response to a lot of posts here about the horrors of reverse racism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=h6dahKh0_Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>she's pretty funny
>pretty funny
>funny

The two words that should never be used to describe Smantha Bee are "funny" and "pretty".

>she's pretty funny

I always wondered how they did circumcision there. Thanks user.

She got old so fast, she has to wear scarves to cover up her old lady turkey neck

Almost made it 2 min, felt like i would punch the monitor if i had continued.

>oh white people have concerns and feel like nobody listens to their concerns?
>well let me just ignore that and make fun of them

The term "reverse racism" is completely retarded and should be abolished from the dictonary.

No matter colour or history, racism is racism

Sorry burgers, you can keep the unfunny cunt.

That said, I'm sure you all know she fought to send her kids to school without 'certain others'.

>reverse racism
This completely absurd phrase is never going away, is it?

By literal definition, the reverse of racism would be liberal inclusion.

Ugh this aged like milk slut again? Someone should kick her teeth in.

>pic related

well you guys are just missing a very obvious point which is that she is mocking the concept of reverse racism

it was the right wing who created the term. people like bo bice who believe that being called a "white boy" at popeyes is comparable to the racism that black people have faced in america

it's a sentiment you see a lot on this board. so you should blame the alt-right and not libcucks if you hate it

>white people can't face racism because black people were slaves in early american history

what happened with her and her husband protesting blacks going to their kid's school?

Trump has already won
Why are they still campaigning for him?

Is this to make the mid-terms worse?

>people who believe that being called a "white boy" at popeyes is comparable to the racism that black people have faced in america
It's comparable to being called "nigger", which is apparently the greatest civil rights violation of all time.

Also Eric Holder forced the deeply racist disparate impact theory on our schools, and Lynch continued it. This is actual institutional racism. Name one source of systematic racism that blacks face today. Meanwhile, whites are being expelled from school for fighting back when a racist black starts a fight, and the black isn't even given detention.

You're on the wrong side of history, racist.

>right wing who created the term
It is a defense mechanism for Liberal whites to worship the struggle of the eternal genetic proletariat. Likewise, color-focused (read: self-loathing) minorities use terms like this to win social and financial capital by externalizing and broadcasting their persecution fantasies and fetishes. It really doesn't matter who made the term, just like how "Fake News" is being used against it's own creators. The difference is that "reverse racism" is actively propagated throughout the education system.

>alt-right
spotted the shill

notice how i coupled it with "libcucks"

again, you have to notice when someone is mocking a term or subscribing to it. for example, "the horrors of reverse racism" is mocking the term, not subscribing to it

i'm open to anyone actually responding to the content of the video though

you should probably go kill yourself lad

Nobody is going to click on the fucking video.
You should have interned somewhere else.
She's too irrelevant to outrage anyone here.

>that black boy already got his

my noggin is joggin

stop complaining goyim

Muh vagina. Women are funny. Get over it.

Oh look a diversity hire.

except people did view it and did get outraged about it. just look above you

>She's too irrelevant to outrage anyone here.

right, because that's definitely stopped Sup Forums from getting outraged at people before

well that joke makes perfect sense when it's directed at amy schumer, which is why they chose her

it makes a lot less sense when directed at samantha bee since she doesn't do stand-up in which she references her vagina a million times. talking politics is the opposite of an amy schumer show

>girls are funny

I'm trying to get into this meme, user, but it's not sticking. Are there pills I can take?

You're confused.

Ms. Bee got her "outrage advertising" last year. It's blown over, it didn't help her, nobody cares, and nobody cares.

Unless you can move the entire board to care, you have wasted your time trying to pimp this failing show. Samantha is uncharismatic and well past her prime visually. Her jokes are third-rate and her observations meaningless. She is routinely outdone by Grade 5 powerpoint oresentations.

Her entire schtick is being a woman who talks politics.

Muh vagina.

Please don't steal jokes.

She's just going through the tired routine of cherry-picking nonsensical stories, and mixing in unimaginative snark.

What's there to respond to? If she wanted a reasonable, rational, informative discussion on racism (or, reverse racism), there are a number of stories she could have picked up to detail the white experience. Hell, one such story was recently in the news. Does she do that? Of course not. She's not interested in discussion, she just wants to peddle bumper sticker politics. Lowbrow nonsense designed for people who get their political insight from "le ebin comedy shows xdxd."

This is a shitty b8 thread though and you know it.

>Her entire schtick is being a woman who talks politics.

well, she's a woman and she talks politics if that's what you mean. i don't know what your criticism is

You need to learn to lurk moar before trying to subvert. You make it to obvious chief.

>female comedian
>funny
Either Hell has frozen over or you're a liar.

When does the comedy start?

>i'm open to anyone actually responding to the content of the video though

that blouse is horrific

she's a fucking leaf

extremely rare is different from nonexistent

i think that the vast majority of female comedians are unfunny as well. but there are exceptions. bull dykes are often funnier than men

Om my God. I forgot that! Everything makes sense now.

I wonder how many years of Trump these condescending asswipes are willing to go through before they figure out that they were the reason Trump landed in the WH in the first place.

I know a few women that are generally pretty funny but I don't know any actual comedians that are legit funny. Like I tried on Netflix a few weeks ago to watch one female comedian and I couldnt get thru more than 5 minutes of a show.

Not only does she look like a pig, she has the teeth of a fucking beaver. At least she'd be a 7/10 in Bongland

>reverse racism

would you be serious
its: racism
only
whichever way it goes

You know exactly how your show is going when you have to make fun of a literal who for 8 minutes...

Hope Mrs. Bee saved some money so her kids can keep going to non-inclusive schools.

offhand I'd say Roseanne Barr is mostly funny. Or at least poignant.

Slavery hasn't existed in America for over 150 years m8 (still exists in Africa and the Middle East, though).

Whites were off dying for their countries in the bloodiest war in history less than 80 years ago.

Those statistics are easily dismissed as blacks have no money to steal and their women are so fucking repellent that even niggers don't want them.

This.

I would say it gives me the added feeling of not really giving a shit about the plight of non-whites now. I don't really care too much if they're oppressed or they die. If empathy is a one-way street, then okay.

I didn't watch it and I'm not going to but here I'll summarise it;

>So you're pretty mad about all the resentment and abuse towards white people?
>Haha well guess you forgot slavery happened, better luck next time kid haha

Cutting edge stuff m8.

Who the fuck is Samantha Bee?

Bo Bice could have been a star like Greg Allman but instead (((they))) turned him into another cookie cutter Nickelback sound a like, I would be extremely bitter if I was him

youtube.com/watch?v=h6dahKh0_Xo

Your new God.

Close, but she is mainly mocking rural Trump supporters and their problems by comparing them to white stereotypes and stating that minorities have had it worse in a "comedic fashion".

I don't even know if it was suposed to be funny, or I just have an edgy sense of humor.

i agree