AMAZING...DRUMPF BTFO!!

Afraid of a smart, intelligent black kid?

Rural and suburban retards BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Future president of the US. Black excellence. Smarter than rural and suburban retards.

Ask her to write about all those books

1000 picture books

BTFO

We must never forget the 100,000 books.

Butthurt rural and suburban retards BTFO #blackexcellence

>inb4 Hillary lost get over it

100,000,00 books? holy shit

If it was a white kid Obama would have sold him into slavery to Jews or Saudis just like Clinton.

My uncle just called, he said he met a black kid who read 100,000,000,000 books in four years. Could this be her?

She absorbed the knowledge.. Literally.

1 trillion books, read by a child absolutely amazing

Amazing....

The only suburbans who voted for retards are hillary and rural cities.

Trump people all voted for people.

you the same malaysian shitposter who does nothing but cuck post all the time here?

>4 years old
sure thing

>reading books makes you smart
This fucking meme...

a 4 year old with developing titties

Dat childhood obesity. She might take the fattest president award away from Taft.

WHERE
IS
THE
PROOFS

Shame she's a one in gorillian for black people. World might be a better place if every black could do a fourth of what she does.

He's a chink neet.

thats called being fat

How many Goosebumps or Captain Underpants books can she ride

I make a thread and leave it. I don't spend my time here 24/7

Read

ROOK MOM I POST MY COMIC AND DEY GET ROTS OF LEPRIES FLOM ARR MY FLIEND

This bitch cant even count to 1 quadrillion. How can she claim to have read that many books?

>niglet is more literate than the entirety of your country
glass houses

12 year old winner of a running competition in sweden

I'm sure she is a nice kid, but it's a shame how she's being used for propaganda.

1 trillion dicks in all of your mouths

Im not impressed OP. I once met a 3 year Australian Aborigine girl who read 10000 books.

Idiot savant.

Threads like these never fail to remind me why your country will always get cucked and fucked by mine.

Cook books don't count. That nigger child is obese.

r/questing pic of little nigger standing on books while he looks at himself in a mirror.

Because I'm sure she was reading the likes of (FUCKING WHITE MALES like...) Sartre, Goethe, Nietzsche, Jung, Steiner, Plato, Socrates, et al

>4 years old
>already obese

ive read 4000 books at the age of 3. This is still pretty good for a nigger.

yes but can she read gook

Sure thing clockhmed, I have no doubts at all.

Jilted Mike is a glutton for punishment. Sad!

Read, or ate? That's a fat little nigger.

That's great. Sadly she's going to grow up, lose all enthusiasm for reading, get heavily into drugs, probably end up fucking multiple men, and content herself with raising yet another black child with no father figure present.

>reading is smart
Is this why this world has 80% poverty and never had more educated people? Nah, being smart isn't reading. She could be reading propaganda or very dumb books.

they make you educated tho

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4

Never forget the 6 gorillion book

Kipper Goes to the Beach doesn't count as a book.

Just wait until she starts school and all her black friends drag her back down into the barrel.

Welcome to America, Hans. The only source of big fat American titties.

Books on gender studies and black supremacy don't make you smart

Seems to not be working in Africa, they have to come to west, then it works, as long as everything doesn't becomes like in Africa.

My little nephew who's three read 1e9 books on his tablet. Why are black kids using obsolete technology?

did she eat them when she was done? bitch is diabetic now

Why would trump be btfo?

He isn't racist. You're really forcing this one.

the rural US Sup Forums visitors are the worst.. they are the most backward, hateful, and fearful.

She's going to do drugs, watch. The Devils lettuce will make her lose all that knowledge, plus 1000 books is a stretch at 4 years old. I doubt that she did read them

(((Media))) lies, more PC BS.

Trannies are not normal either despite what (((media))) says.

Intellegent people tend to avoid way acting that is typical for their race or nationality, it doesn't matter they are white or black. So intellegent people can easily communicate with each other regardless their race or nationality. But islamic or churkas plebs are mostly unacceptable just like lots of white scum. To make long story short, plebs have nationalities, intellegent people don't do.

I did this without even attempting to and with no pressure to do so at the same age, as have many of us here.

Its so sad that this is considered an achievement by blacks rather than a natural thing kids will do when not retarded.

This.

Also, a thousand books on "women's studies" don't count.

>God damn it, when I typed in "women's" my auto correct promoted "studies" the second I typed s...

>all of that Nawlidge in 4 years

Shes obese

Muhammad Wong BTFO

and 1000 burgers by the looks of her

>Rural and suburban retards
kys.

And who knows what this child read. Was it picture books or actual books? Is she smart or she can just skim through a book in 2 seconds. This all seems fabricated

I hope this little kids ego doesn't explode.

EVEN IF SHE READ ONE BOOK A DAY IT WOULD STILL TAKE AT LEAST 3 YEARS TO READ A 1000 BOOKS!
fake news sad!

black or white these kids tend to not amount to much

too much ego inflation at a young age ruins you

>this monkey kid read 1000 (probably like 20 in reality) popout books
>wtf Sup Forums btfo how will ever recover?!?!

It already exploded, now we waiting for implosion.

Get that niglet on a diet

Oy vey, crackers, remember the 1000 read books.
It's like anudda library burning. You have to pay reparations for dem programmz. They wuz librarians and shiet

Amazing isn't it? she has not even learn to count yet

What else would it suggest for "women's s..."?
Sandwiches?

Did she also eat the books?

This. It most likely is a bunch of picture books and dr seuss books. Just because you read 1000 books at age 4 doesn't mean you'll be incredible. If she read books meant for adults, then I'd believe it, but it gives us nothing

OP btfo.

>4 years old
>4 years is roughly 1460 days
>she had to read at least 1 book every day starting at 1 year old, or at least 2-3 books a day if she started later

Yeah, fucking scholastic 30 page pictute books aren't actually books you dumb nigglet. Get that garbage out of here.

That cow manur isnt going to clean for itself. Real rural american men have something else better to do. Otherwise how will their daughters present themselves to Jamal with proper cloths?

That's cool and all but I once read a book upside down

You recover by doing twice as many collages for 3 times the price. Then you will be the highest educated McDonald's employee.

>washingtonpost

You guys are all terrible. How dare you not compliment that girl for doing something that everybody takes for granted.

I didn't stab seven people today, but where's my recognition?

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI

Kek

>daliyah in 30 years telling you NUH UHHH at the DMV

my mom forced me to do shit like this. it ended with me hating books

KFC menus does not count as books Shaniqua....

i visit once a day for an hour max and i always see your shitty baits, and it has been like this for almost two years now. shillary lost btw, kek :^)

9 books a day and that's about 1/3 of her age of 4.

Even if they're simple books, what in the fuck is the point? You're not even digesting the material at that point. Even in incredibly rare "genius" outliers, at four, is it even physically possible to recall 50 titles of books you've read, and give thorough summaries each one?

>implying it knows how to read
>implying its not just a jewish prop

Why are black people always so fat, I wouldn't be surprised if we got rid of niggers we would see a drastic decrease in crime and obesity.

My nephew did the same when he was 5, but he's white, so that's typical.

In a God fearing world, yes.