General Cakeboy

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor, who has never been married and has no children

>be James Mattis
>receive intel that meeting in the desert is actually a wedding
>has flashback to the time his mother asked him when he was going to find a nice girl, settle down and give her some grandkids
>flashes back to all the dicks he's sucked
>orders drone strike

My fucking sides when Amerifats laugh at other countries' defense ministers.

Other urls found in this thread:

global.handelsblatt.com/politics/sex-ed-at-the-army-682234
youtube.com/watch?v=u3MIreZrsGo
youtube.com/watch?v=WU53oUmGwyw#t=67s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be James Mattis
>receive intel that meeting in the desert is actually a wedding
>has flashback to the time his mother asked him when he was going to find a nice girl, settle down and give her some grandkids
>flashes back to all the glorious years of based pure celibacy that was extremely well conducive to increasing war wisdom intelligence and absolute focus superior to other men who follow the cultural narrative and get married
>orders drone strike on op for being a chronic fap addict who cannot conceive of any man dedicating his energies to higher purposes

>Look Mum, I posted it again!

The only woman for him is the USA

>Colin Powell
>married
>3 kids

>Norman Schwarzkopf
>married
>3 kids

>current Army Chief of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley
>married
>2 kids

>current Marine Commandant, Gen. Robert Neller
>married
>3 kids

Really makes you think.

he does have a wife its called the marine corps and the marines are his children

>lifelong bachelor in the military

GAAAAAAAAY

Literal copy pasta,
If you knew how shack rats (women) in the military are you wouldnt commit yourself to having half you military pension stolen either.

... about how they cannot compare with mattis because they wasted their lives on the vagina jew?

>Implying he doesn't fuck the corpses of dune coons

>He is nicknamed "The Warrior Monk" because of his bachelor life and lifelong devotion to the study of war.

>"bachelor life"

Daily reminder that the UK Secretary of State for Defence is a former student activist with a Bachelor of Arts degree.

So he's been jerking off all the time?

>General Cakeboy

Is that you you russkie OP faggit.

Why are russkies so scared of based Mattis?

Why because they know he will slice and dice them.

4th topic with I've read with this bullshit tofay. Shills are here bigly

>pic related I'ts Germany's defense minister (former minister for family, health and womens issues).

Who gives a fuck if he's a homo, wizard or whatever. He is still aeons better than what we have in Europe.

Say it to his face.

Makes you wonder who's taken the most dicks; her or Mattis.

Why are Europeans going full damage control on mattis lately

pretty much

It gets worse btw

>"Sex Ed at the Army. A workshop about how to deal with sexual minorities organized by Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen for the German armed forces has caused a stir."

global.handelsblatt.com/politics/sex-ed-at-the-army-682234

>it's not just the Marines

kek

Russian minister or defense is a fucking second rate accountant with no command experience at all.

Tsalikov was born on July 31, 1956 in Ordzhonikidze, the North Ossetian ASSR. He graduated from the North Ossetian State University which was named in honour of K.L. Khetagurov in 1978 and five years later got a degree from Moscow Institute of National Economy. Between those years he was an intern researcher in the same place and from 1983 to 1987 was a lecturer on labour economics and the same year became a subdean of the Economics Faculty at the same university. From 1987 to 1989 he was Economic Affairs' General Director and from 1989 to 1990 worked at Control-and-Auditing Directorate as the Chief Controller. Tsalikov worked as Minister of Finance of North Ossetia for four years starting from 1990 and from 1994 till 2000 was the Chief of the Main Financial and Economic Administration under Boris Yeltsin.

>4th topic with I've read with this bullshit tofay. Shills are here bigly

Russikies keep talking gayee.

They've gone full blown homo in terror of based Mattis

No kids? Then he gives a damn about the future then? TOTAL DESTRUCTION INC

>No kids? Then he gives a damn about the future then? TOTAL DESTRUCTION INC

He gives no fucks for russias future.

All is well. Carry on General Mattis call sign “Chaos”

America is going to go to war for global homosexual rights.

/thread

>call sign “Chaos”

He already has a callsign.

>enemies of America scared Mad Dogg is gonna drop 60+ years of virginal rage right in their loose Muslim assholes

To be fair most of the EU bloc can afford to have women as their defense ministers because the US defends their countries for them.

You just know he's gay

If he had a wife, she would be easy target for terrorists. Have you neckbeards thought about that?

Alexander The Great was homo and a badass fighter and conquer.

>He gives no fucks for russias future.
The Russian future is also the worlds future so lets hope he does.

>be OP
>imagine homoerotic fanfiction of another country's defense minister
>think you're not the faggot

God the UK is fucked

He's dedicated to his cause, and thus he remains chaste.

As a faggot who leans right on everything besides tolerating gays I'm glad that there are role models now that aren't parade fairy primary AIDS vectors prancing around with dildos on their heads

>all these Americans posting dumb shit about "well hurr he doesn't have time for unimportant shit, he's too intelligent, etc."

Every other successful general (Napoleon, Erwin Rommel, George Patton, so many others) were married.

Why do dumbfuck Americans think no family = HE IS SO DEDICATED GUYS HE IS NEO-NAPOLEON

DELET THIS

God this picture pisses me off so much

Is this the new CTR psyop narrative? LOL

Kek'd and checked, how will the U.K. ever recover?

Mattis is of the Warrior Monk tradition. He dedicated his life to the Art of War.

ahhh poor achmed lost his goat in fallujah and wants to cry on Sup Forums about it. SAD.

>"H-he's totally married to the USA. He just d-doesn't have time for a w-wife and f-family, r-right, g-guys?"

how many times this week have you been posting this?

The bong gets it

wow.. are you insinuating that theres something wrong with being gay? that you need to be a dirty breeder to be worth anything? uhhh wowwwww

i cant even

im like literally shaking right now

No one is saying he's not a warrior. We're just saying he's probably gay.

Why does that rustle American jimmies so much, the fact that he's gay?

If the military wanted him to have a wife they would have issued him one.

>>orders drone strike

imokwiththis

owned him kek. /thread

Who cares if he's gay? His ideas are all that matter and he's far more masculine than the effete academics in Obama's cabinet, even the straight ones.

He's the ideal gay, he doesnt ever talk about it and it doesnt define his identity.

You don't get to poke fun at us. We broke your stick, remember?

Lmao true. Hilarious that GB is talking shit when they are a de facto protectorate of the US via Bretton Woods/NATO. Our Defense secretary is in effect the defense secretary for half of the planet.

we do no fap. we are literally beyond you

Yeah but Graham is effeminate, Mattis isn't, even with a lisp.

Just curious: What, exactly, would be wrong with him being gay? He's led a highly successful military career, engaged several enemies over several tours, became a 4-star general, and is now Secretary of Defense of the most powerful force in the history of the world. Enemies of the United States are absolutely terrified by him; the man is a living, breathing war deterrent. If he's gay, all that means is that a faggot has garnered more authority and respect in his life than quite literally everyone on this site. I just don't see how being gay is a setback for him, or how comparing his career to those of other military figures somehow makes him less accomplished in his occupations because he didn't fall for the marriage Jew. Hearing this from people whose governments have disarmed them, left them open to rape and murder by foreign hordes, and installed actual women and cucks in national defense positions makes this even more of an almond activator.

Their president is an ex-KGB bear wrestler playing multi dimensional chess against every single western country.

This is another reason why we are the best German speaking country, even though, our country has a strong sense of neutrality.

the people accusing him of being gay are fags themselves who are lusting over his cock this very moment.

Probably because Putin is his own defense minister. Seems to be doing a pretty good job in that regard tbhfam.

This is the face of the man that will start WWIII.

>fucking leafs throwing themselves in front of bullets for the CAKEBOY
>they see a gay government appointee and they just can't help themselves

Turd boy is a flamer, but i would rather have that one guys than be a tea sipping, crumpet eating cocksucker such as you

Leaf brothers best brothers. Let us know when you're tired of being in the Cuckkenwealth, and we'll do freedoms together sometime.

Why do homosexuals and sexually failed heterosexuals project their failure to procreate on someone when they disagree with their politics, but will vehemently defend any sexual deviant acts performed by people they agree with politically?

>really bakes your noodle
>really fires your neurons

HOW CAN WHITE MEN EVEN COMPETE

>filename

y

Because the monk is focused, celibate, and goal-oriented. The woman is empty-headed, vapid, and shallow. What she's trying to do is interrupt a sacred, centuries-old practice with muh feminine charm, because modern women are disrespectful whores who don't know their place.

Hes an israel firster so I dont trust him

fpbp

He seems uncucked, but what's with the cock sucking of this guy as if he was some sort of 2nd coming of Christ? I heard he studied war... well...

Has he revolutionized warfare or has done anything that can be called an "invention" in war strategy?

Has he revolutionized artillery like Napoleon, created a military complex like Alexander, or worked on the elaboration of the Blietzkrieg like Gundarian or Rommel?

Then why so much cock sucking?

confirmed cuck

Sage

C A K E B O Y

A

K

E

B

O

Y

Smart enough to never get a stripper or waitress knocked up. That's how most military marriages happen.

Yea, honestly she probably just wanted a photo for her Instagram or some shit, doubt she even cares about the guy.

why do you keep posting this?

>Mattis has never been married

Can he get more fucking based? I didn't think he could, holy shit--modern day patton and sees through the female meme to boot

Isn't there a special name for military wives?

Dependoppotamus

whore

>flashes back to all the dicks he's sucked
always comes back to faggotry with you limey losers
it's as if you've forgotten what straight white men are like

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor, who has never been married and has no children
Closet gay confirmed

this

Criminally underrated

So he's a /r9k/ neet who propably wanted to kill himself by joining the army but it never worked
Whats the problem?

their air strikes in syria are ineffective as fuck
here's the same compound bombed by the US and the Ruskies

youtube.com/watch?v=u3MIreZrsGo

youtube.com/watch?v=WU53oUmGwyw#t=67s

He made a vow never to leave his Marines' behinds.

Interesting as hell, I made a webm

>allowing hajis to make more hajis
>having a problem with removing kebab

I didn't know we liked hajis now

Goddamn Sup Forums what happened to you guys

>He made a vow never to leave his Marines' behinds.

Warrior monk, love to kill sand niggers and your country and freedom more than anything else ever

nigel understands