How many children do you plan on having pol?

How many children do you plan on having pol?

I always wanted at least 3.

3, oldest has to be male though.

0, don't need

disgusting creature

The question is not how many.
The question is IF i'm ever going to have children

Is that's a shemale?

with her?
all of them

If I can get a decent girl that wants to be a housewife, probably about 3-5. I have an impregnation fetish.

Until i have a boy

Until i get a male heir

Three children if small living space, eight children when I have a bigger living space.

Absolutely, none. I'll stick to my 2D

Meanwhile the average arab family looks like pic related.

well you need alot to do suicude bombing

nö, deine mudda

Starting 2, ranges all the way to 20 depending on how things turn out.

None, bad genes.

Zero.

I value my quality of life over some pathetic attempt to block the tidal wave of demographic decline.

none

He looks happy

I don't want to sound like an edgelord, but I fucking hate children.

So shouldn't killing a couple of Arab baby factories have the same effect as having a kid or five? Maybe a greater effect, if we kill them young?

None children are the worst cretures to have ever live on this earth and should be exterminated

dunno yet

either none or a fuckton

your ancestors are ashamed of you. I'm glad you are the end of your family

I'm glad that no matter how many children you have your lineage will also end.

Children cost $300,000 each
So probably 8

Always wanted 3 but we just had bad luck. After a couple miscarriages we thought we were done. Wife got pregnant a final time but we were in our late-30's at that point and genetic testing indicated the baby would be born with downs so we terminated at 18 weeks. Decided better to focus on the two healthy kids we have. Besides, who can afford to have more than two kids in hockey? I'm paying like $1500/kid for that each season and that is before equipment and all the other misc. costs.

I fucking hate children.

Yet I want 2. One son one daughter.

do you really think this is a women's board?
what kind of faggot talks about that?

source please

Me and the wife have 4. 3 boys, one girl. When we got married we wanted 7... But after 4 we are done.

There is something wrong with that pic

I have illegitimate kids across the globe. I have one that's legitimate. I'd like at least 4 legitimate kids.

LOL I'd love to hear how you think that makes any sense.

Y'all are all weak, this is why the white race is declining, because even bigoted nationalists don't even want to have large families. I'm having 8 minimum, somewhere between 10-12 total.

I'm only 20 and I've already got my third on the way.

2 or 3 would be perfect.

I wanted 4-8
Only had one though.

I'll never push for having kids.

If a female at some point in the future insists, I'll consider conceding.

None, because I'm autistic and women are repulsed by me.

they are SO FUCKING UGLY
GHAAAAAAA

0 because I would need to depend on every service in the book since me and my gf make less than $40k combined annually.

of course it will end, but I won't be the genetic loser who let it happen. Have fun with you (((Post-Modern))) experience of life.

0, why the fuck would I want children?

very good. can you post a picture of your entire family (blurred faces is of course OK)

i like to see pictures healthy and stable white families with many children

Just feed them some oatmeal, they'll turn out big and strong for a couple dollars a month.

>I value my quality of life over some pathetic attempt to block the tidal wave of demographic decline.
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

zero.. do not want!

That's twice my income. What are you spending your money on??

Why should I care?

Some want to out breed the Muslims. I say we should just start killing more radicals. Maybe allow some in should they get sterilized.

I think you're going to be very successful at breast feeding.

10k goes to rent alone.

you need to have at least 3 white children in order for the white population to grow. If everyone has only 2 children then on average some of those will die before having kids so the population will still decrease over time.

we need to get whitepeople to have3+ children.

Ill hire an army of surrogate mothers impregnated with the finest white fertilized eggs

Hahaha gut eine

atleast 5

the real question is do i go for a black or white wife?

Well that's not that bad, so your rent is like $850 a month? I still don't understand how you think you can't afford children.

This,

1. For some people it's something they feel they can depend when they are old.

2. Some people don't know any better what's to do with their life.

Could give a fuck about children never liked them.

I would rather die in a survival expedition in Antarctica than having a fucking gay family meaningless family. Why bring kids into this fucked up world in the first place. No logic behind it.

What the hell is covering their vaginas?

Being genetically fit is nothing to be proud of. Big hulking Jamal with an IQ of 85 and a propensity for violence is more genetically fit than the skinny nerd that cures cancer.

Your mailman has some bretty good genes

I want 10 boys and however many girls that takes along the way

None must be born out of wedlock but I am prepared to remarry to find a more fertile wife if one does not want more kids of is unable to produce them

Recently have actually been thinking of having children... quite a radical change for me, desu.

I want at least one... maybe two.
Three at maximum.

>Being genetically fit is nothing to be proud of.
I love you white brother, I hope you reconsider

>black
pick literally any other race

Take every gross thing you could imagine a white woman doing and multiply it by 100

you're not ready for the smells

because my gf works as a hairdresser and makes the job impossible being preggo?

We are renting a 10x10 room in her parents place because 1 BRs are nearly a grand a month, but our jobs are a mere 10 minute drive away.

oh so THAT'S what turns into desu
fucking hell that's been on my mind for at least a month now

I want 4 or 5, however I am not sure at the moment if I will be able to provide for them

Go back to jackdurden.com pleb

bro, i am black

go fuck yourself.

So move. That's so retarded. I rent a two bedroom home with a yard for $750 and people in my town complain about the high rent. Your girlfriend should quit her job and start freelancing online. You can be pregnant while working, too though, I'm not sure how those two things contradict each other.

They look horrible! Your ears i gather?

then get with a black girl

you're far less likely to divorce

IDK, can you tell with this picture of me in my plane?

2. 1 natural 1 adopted. I think it's stupid to bring more people into the world when there are already so many who need homes.
>inb4 cuck
Any child will love a parent who created them. I think it's more of a challenge to get someone to love you when they didn't know you until they were 5. Also I want at least 1 kid who is truly mine to carry on my genes.

but im a halfie. thats why i think i should get a white girl

I already have four and my wife is pregnant with twins. Three daughters(8, 12, 16) and one son(14).

If you pick a white wife, you will probably end up picking a trash tier woman you will want to leave because she is a whore. Your kids will be slightly smarter, but will look like a mess. They won't look like your wife, and they will only sort of look like you. Your wife's family will hate you, unless they are incredibly liberal progressive family, in which case you will probably hate them because they are such faggots.

If you go black, you will probably be able to get a fairly high tier black woman since they are so undesirable to other races. You just need to find a woman that doesn't hate black men, but also isn't obsessed with modern intersectional feminism (bug up her ass about white privilege, white allies needing to segregate themselves etc).

If you do somehow end up marrying a white woman, you can make her family like you more by basically acknowledging you are wrecking their genetic heritage, and trying to bring up the halfbreeds to be as white as possible (so they go on to marry whites).

do what you want. pick the kind of mother you want your kids to resemble biologically and personality wise

I always thought 2 would be perfect, but with 2.3 being the minimum average required to keep the race going, (I'm pure) I'll aim for at least 3. I'll space it out, if I want any more than that.

One or two.

At least two, one boy and one girl, or three, then two boys and one girl.

divorce rates are still abysmal though

There are tons of little cultural incompatibilities that don't show up until you live intimately with someone. My buddy got married to a white chick and at the reunion he was walking a thin line between being whipped and white-presenting. Get with whoever you want, that's on you.

Just be ready to play the part.

>I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.
I love it, I'm remembering that!

If I get rich: > 8 Children

Otherwise at least one.

Depends on how much of them I'll be able to catch.

2, which I already have.

I have 1 boy and 1 girl, I think were done with kids. Im sure if we ended up having 2 of the same we would try once more for a boy or girl but were good.

nutrient tubes for hungry babby

The leaves are multiplying!

>trying to bring up the halfbreeds to be as white as possible (so they go on to marry whites)
I mean sure, if you want to become Brazil.

Find me a good looking woman who wants 20. Pull a fucking bach in that bitch.

I have one daughter and I will at most have one other child if I get out of debt soon.

I'm not spending my 50s raising a child, and I'm not having more children than I can financially handle without relying on the government for aid.

fuck u i want a white bitch. they fuck the best and worship a black guy who doesn't act like a thug

Good man.

2 is already enough, not sure we could deal with being outnumbered

The average black woman isn't attractive. By the same token, the average white woman isn't attractive. Average isn't attractive in general, that's why we judge by the best examples.

>halfie
No such thing, you are a nigger.