As a black man superior to you lowlifes in every way

First off, my family is more way smarter and more educated than most indians,asians and OBVIOUSLY 99% of white families. Actually your average family in general (Every member has always been in the top of his promo in top health care professions) but you idiots will still ignore that . "I.Q outliners, 0.000001% of blacks" lolll, that I.Q shit is unreliable

The same black who's now a great neurosurgeon (eldest) would be considered as a "low I.Q dindu thug" if we had immigrated to detroit instead of canada. Without the eldest opening the path for us and showing us that we can achieve anything we want, none of us would have made it (us + cousins) and we'd be considered by you miserable lowlifes as "low IQ thugs" instead of "outliners"

No A.A for admissions here, Instead of chimping your autism at me,send the link to an university in Qc or NB or Ontario (most populated provinces and also the ones we live in) that offers A.A for med school admissions. You won't find any.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicine.utoronto.ca/inclusion-and-diversity
meds.queensu.ca/education/undergraduate/diversity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my individual experience deviates from statistical expectations therefore statistical expectations are unreliable

Are you sure you don't have a low IQ?

And the government actively takes money from poor whites in the form taxes and redistributes that money to minorities in the form of social assistance and tuition grants. As far as education is concerned poor whites are literally the most disadvantaged group in America, primarily because of liberals trying to uplift ethnic minorities.

Go fuck yourself, spade.

>Yfw LBJ was reffering to idiotic liberals who think they're some benevolent caretakers of dumb blacks who couldn't survive without their help and he used the welfare state they demanded to both enslave blacks to the Democratic party and rob trillions of dollars from the American people

So anyway, i'm not going to waste more precious time with lost causes but you can be sure that the west african immigrants are going to gradually take over your stem field

You can spam as many extremely flawed studies as you want to cope with the fact that you're not superior to anyone and make yourself and other losers like you feel better but it doesn't change anything.

Also self hating blacks coming here and believing their bullshit, you're only setting yourself up for a very miserable life. You decide what you want to do tho

Now that i let this out. I'll downgrade and talk about your idiotic worries. I don't like to see interracial relationships involving ghetto blacks loving their ghettoness and giving in to stereotypes. It gives us a bad name

> As far as education is concerned poor whites are literally the most disadvantaged group in America

100% delusional. You mean in the united statees or north america? In any case,you're still delusional. Stay here

>100% delusional

If you think I'm delusional check the grants and bursaries section on any website for any college in the country. You'll find grants for Indians, grants for foreigners, grants for blacks, grants for women. We literally pay for the entire education, free of charge for aboriginals in this country and yet people like you have the gaul to claim their disadvantaged in education.

As a poor white dude, if I want a grant or a bursary I need a 4.0 GPA because I'm competing with the entire student body with all the low hanging fruit being distributed to "disadvantaged" minorities like you. Luckily I do get good grades because I'm not a subhuman chimp or a worthless indian that wants to sit around and drink mouthwash all day.

Do some research before posting your propaganda here, nigger.

>First off, my family is more way smarter and more educated than
No, you're just another stupid nigger doing something that the white man can do better.
Go back to africa you worthless piece of shit.

>more way smarter

lel

Sage

Meh, with time there will be more and more cases like my family, more and more blacks seeing that believing the " I.Q meme" is the same thing as shooting yourself in the foot and it only creeates a self fulfilling prophecy

There's been studies showing that if you give a test to a group of person and you make them believe that they are inferior and will have more difficulty than other groups, their performance will be worse than if you don't teell them that B.S
You can keep spamming nigger hate thread, "My skin pigmentation makes me superior" threads, "Muh ancestors were retarded peasants but because the top 0.0000000001% of the people with my skin pigmentation achieved stuff, it makes me superior to everyone else because i have the same skin pigmentation"

The only advantage i know about is AA for Native americans in med school and they deserve it
You're either full of shit or i haven't been taking advantage of some stuff unknown to me

Your people are all trash. You are included.
You are an invader and you deserve nothing but death.
The west is not for you.

I invite you to do the research, coon.

>Later, as a politician, Johnson was influenced in his positive attitude toward Jews by the religious beliefs that his family, especially his grandfather, had shared with him (see Operation Texas).[9] His mother was also Jewish.[10] Johnson's favorite Bible verse came from the King James Version of Isaiah 1:18. "Come now, and let us reason together ..."[11]

Oy Fucking Vey

the whisper is louder than the shout user

if you gotta screech how smart you are and how better you are,you probs aint

>black
>leaf
fail bait attempt

Not sure what your point is. Maybe you're civilized and smart, maybe you're not. It doesn't matter when there is ample evidence of your race acting like subhumans to make a judgement. Whats your goal here? For us to say "Oh this black guy is ok, so I guess we should just ignore the rest of the blacks who chimp out, act like degenerates and commit a ridiculous amount of crime per capita"?

>"My skin pigmentation makes me superior" threads, "Muh ancestors were retarded peasants but because the top 0.0000000001% of the people with my skin pigmentation achieved stuff, it makes me superior to everyone else because i have the same skin pigmentation"

No.

Niggers are stupid and it doesn't involve the skin color. It's genetics related to your heritage. Of course not all niggers are stupid, the majority of them are and the proof is all around the world and history.

I was just mocking your pretensions. If you're going to claim to be intellectually superior and highly educated, it helps if you can speak the language of your own fucking country. :)

>more smarter

25 x 39 divided by 6.2 = x, solve for x.

What is the treaty of London?

What is the difference between a metamorphic stone and an igneous stone?

What is the atomic weight of darmstadium?

How many different swords did samurai regularly carry, and what were their Japanese names?

What is the square of 4.26?

What is the highest mountain in india?

How did the Kashmir conflict start?

In what year did the last valois king of france die?

If you have to look up ANY of these things, you aren't as intelligent as you think you are, and definitely not as well rounded as you think you are.

In any case, it seems like you losers will keep circlejerking here about "your superiority" till the end of time. It's not that you don't know any better, it's because you need to feel good about something in your miserable life. Carry on with your escapism
Thought you loved to spam links n sheiit, why don't you?
>The same black who's now a great neurosurgeon (eldest) would be considered as a "low I.Q dindu thug" if we had immigrated to detroit instead of canada.
>Canada only has a single language
okay mate " :) "
>He wrote "way smarter" but made a mistake by writing the "more educated" first, he fixed it but forgot to remove the "more". Gotta point this out because my skin pigmentation gives me super high I.Q

I like how you fucking ignored a way to -easily- prove you were actually a smart as you claim you are.

Keep ooking and eeking, monkey ass motherfucker.

>Canada has more than one language
>therefore, my lack of education is valid proof of my superiority

Ok, m8. :)

If you want, have a go in French. It surely can't be as bad as your English, right?

Basically, telling yourself you're superior when you can't demonstrate such whilst railing against those you accuse of claiming superiority....is pretty fail.

Have a good day, you delusional monkey.

Does that explain why you're so stupid? Only recently were Irish considered white. It has more to do with class, but color is easier, so let's all go with that. /thread

>"More way smarter"

Your Engish is clearly superior to my English.

Your writing ability is on par with a second grade white child. Go back to Africa you literal monkey.

O LAWDY LAWDS I DONE DID IT NOW!

LOOK AT ME! I BEEZ POSTING ON DA INTORNETS!

GIB ME A MEDAL FO DOIN SHIEEEEEEET CRACKA!

RACIS WYTE DEVIL MOTHAFUCKA!

>superior
>a leaf

Thread hidden.

It's great that you've risen above your genetics and seem to be acting like a human being, good job. A great many people of your race do not

As an aside there's no way in hell I would accept a black surgeon considering they need half the actual scores white people do to get accepted to med school

As long as we're posting good LBJ quotes, let's not forget this gem leaf-friend :^)

lol

gtfo nigger

>black man
>superior

>My dad is better than your dad so that mean 1.3 billion people are being misjudged as being low iq rape monkeys

K

You can't pin a Canadian flag in a pile of shit and then say "hey look! a Canadian!" any more than this NIGGER represents leafs in any way other than being an annoying dipshit faggot.

>more way smarter
sure they are nigger

If you are so smart, why don't you try to fix the awful state of nigger culture?

medicine.utoronto.ca/inclusion-and-diversity

meds.queensu.ca/education/undergraduate/diversity

etc.

all their applications ask if you're a visible minority or marginalised group, you lying cuckold.

You seem to have a rudimentary understanding of statistics. Good for you.

Now tell me, why should I put up with the fact that for every guy like there are 99 heroin dealers and rapists pouring into this country?

Yeah right BLM funded by the billionaires that want to reduce all humans to perpetually transient interchangeable objects at their behest and control.
...Niggers think its all about shoes.

timestamp proving you are black please. Otherwise you are just another larping race baiting leaf

> b8 and saged

One post by this id

we were kangz

Jugurtha, king of Numidia

>Jugurtha also severely damaged his reputation and weakened his position by using his time in Rome to set gangs onto a cousin, named Massiva, a potential rival for the Numidian throne.

just read this and thought if you

Did you get tired of
>No A.A
Oh, guess not.

Chill out dude you probably think the same people are niggers that we do, congratulations on dragging your family away from them, I suggest you fight the same fight we are as the people we hate also hate you.

I'm black as well, and my father is an M.D (orthopaedic surgeon), however you can't deny statistics.

Blacks commit more crime, have lower IQ's, and are generally a menace upon society. Me and you may be outliers but this doesn't change facts breh.

Better your public education system and see if that problem persists.

>"I.Q outliners, 0.000001% of blacks" lolll, that I.Q shit is unreliable"
>outliners

but this man is more way smarter and more educated than most indians,asians and OBVIOUSLY 99% of white families. Surely this is just a typo...

>"low IQ thugs" instead of "outliners"
>outliners

nice try, you stupid ape. hope you had fun overplaying as an intelligent species for a bit, run along now.

My dad had to walk 2 hours a day to school and back and still got straight A's then got into med school, then moved to Canada when war broke out in his country. If he can do it LaQwanTavious who has every opportunity to succeed in this prosperous beautiful first world country can do it.

It has nothing to do with public education system and has everything to do with culture.

>that pic
so says Lyndon B. Johnson, the man who expanded government pocket picking beyond what was ever thought possible so he could give handouts to black people in exchange for votes.

>Lyndon B. Johnson

redditors love that guy

>my family is more way smarter
I didn't have to read past this to realize you are retarded.

His excuse was: "b-b-but Canada is french t-too"

Oh, well having english as a second language is tough but he's still retarded.