Name a more accomplished president. Here is 400 of Obama's achievements

Name a more accomplished president. Here is 400 of Obama's achievements.

pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

Other urls found in this thread:

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His most proud achievement must be making poor people pay a fine for not buying his shitty healthcare plan though. Fuck Obama, and fuck the government.

More people have insurance now than ever before. Which in turn will eventually help healthcare costs go down.

28,000 bombs dropped on sandniggers in one year, that's gotta count for something.

And fuck you too for trying to justify the dumb nigger's poor tax.

Just because you say it means it's true. At least my evedense is backed up with links to proof.

OK Trump lover. The affordable Care act could have changed this country for the better. Unfortunately Trump will destroy another legacy and replace it with some stupid shit poor people can't afford

More children killed in drone strikes than all other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined. Definitely counts for something.

Yeah I'm so much better off now that I'm paying a fine for not being able to afford helathcare. Dumb Obongo poster.

Wrong. Those people are forced onto the system to pay for those who have preconditions.

That's if you're idealistic.

In reality, most healthy young men, the most desirable group for insurerers, don't get insurance while those sickly people do, leading to the withdrawal of most insurerers, or their outright collapse, ultimately resulting in a few monolithic insurance companies who continually raise health costs because why not, you can't go anywhere else.

Be original. That's not even a fact. He is the only president that has received a peice prize. It's not like they just hand them out to anybody.

That's not even remotely true you fucking idiot

Eisenhower.

>that's not even a fact

Are you actually claiming that the other Nobel Peace Prize winners have killed more children with unmanned drone strikes than Obama? Keep proving how retarded libshits are. This is funny.

Yes. Just because you saw something on Reddit does not make it true. Go watch more Fox news retard.

It's true that people are forced into the system. That's the entire purpose of FINING THEM if they refuse to buy into it. How fucking stupid are you? Stupid enough to believe the rest of the Peace Prize winners have killed more children than Obama with unmanned drones apparently. Stupid enough to attempt to justify his poor tax as well. Is there a bottom here or am I staring into an infinite abyss of stupid when I read your posts?

Wew lad. Mind telling me which of these (other than your great king nigger) killed children at school with personally authorized unmanned drone strikes?

yes we can drone strike arab non combatant families and their children. wow so progressive.

>The Nobel Peace Prize 2009
>Barack H. Obama

>"for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

Strengthening diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. By authorizing unmanned drone strikes against children in schools. But hey, they might have grown up to be terrorists right? They also might have grown up to be Nobel laureates...

Obama is a fucking disgrace what he's done to this country and what he's done abroad. He ran on a platform of ending wars abroad, a bullshit lie I believed. And then he expanded them and implimented new and more disgusting tactics to create terror.

Don't forget taxing the poor for being poor. But hey, we need to redistribute that wealth, right? I mean, it might make more sense to not take the money from the poor people but fuck it. CHAAAAAAAAAANGE

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/

Trying to find the other peace prize winners who used unmanned drone strikes against schools full of children and their teachers. Help me out OP? I'm really curious about this. I always thought we could claim the high score.

That's ridiculous. His drones brought peace. It's not his fault other countries can't act like adults

Really? because those wars are still going on. Are you sure you didn't mean "pieces." Like torn limbs and shit?

Why aren't you sucking muslim asshole?
You're doing liberal wrong.

he's only going to be remembered as a diversity hire.

It not about them being Muslim. It's about them being non-combatants and him getting a fucking NOBEL PEACE PRIZE anyway. It's okay; everyone knows he got it for being a black guy. In no way did he promote peace and cooperation between peoples. He's even been pushing a divisive race-baiting campaign at home.

fining them doesn't stop the cost from rising. Which is exactly what is happening. Fewer people buying insurance and sick people make up a larger percentage of those who are.

is this guy a troll or a CTR larper?