How do we fix this? We were so close to going red...

How do we fix this? We were so close to going red. How the fuck can two big liberal havens dictate the entire rest of this great state?

4 years, friend, 4 years.

import some refugees, spics, and niggers into those areas, let them go on a rape spree, will be red one year later

More conservative children need to be born out in the suburbs and rural areas

ban non-citizens from voting

they just didn't campaign there.
if they held a few rallies and made some promises that appealed to them, it would have went red.

The Trump rally literally shut down a quarter of the city because people were so excited just to be campaigned to. I think everyone is just so used to MN being a Dem stare they don't want to take the risk. There are a lot of Republicans here, we're just never catered too.

We tried that with Somalis now they are just leeches on our hard Scandinavian work. How do we get rid of them now?

>check Sup Forums at lunch
>Minnesota thread
I wasn't available to get election coverage on account of my job. How was it in MN, was it more or less civil than the rest of the nation? How is it now?

Simple, ban out of state college students from voting in MN.

t. A college student living in the blue zone

If the mining industry is revitalized under Trump then MN goes red.

Don't worry about the lefties friend, with Minn's you win.

Very civil. We're a polite people, but I also live in a mostly white neighborhood. Lot of bleeding heart "end of the world" libs were in outcry. But Trump supporters didn't dare gloat, just exchange quick smile and nods knowing that we may have lost the battle- but we won the war.

why am i starting to find the somali girls cute now

I got texts from foreign students losing their shit because I voted for trump. MN nice was gone for a few days. Breddy funny when I told them my gf voted for trump too because we were supposed too be good people.

What are those two liberal haven cities?

Minneapolis and??

St. Paul

This is why I'm so surprised Duluth went blue. (I mean not really that surprised) Trump went out of his way to really towards them and reinvigorate the mining industry.

We are a cold and proud people. Stay strong bro.

Duluth

There are so many union workers up there. Thats the big problem.

>this
Unions in Minnesota are very powerful and overwhelmingly liberal.

Those liberal "havens" have more people living in them. More people = more votes, It's called living in a democratic republic.

Hopefully we can follow Wisconsin's lead and pass the Right to Work bill and get rid of some of these fucking unions. I work for the state and not a single one of coworkers is in support of the Union in its current state.

I thought Minnesota was already full of nigger immigrant spics?

Yeah buddy i get ya, I just don't understand how the can be so many Dems to begin with when they are surrounded by a sea of red.

Spics- no
Niggers- not bad (too cold to cause mischief)
Somalis- fucking awful. They just don't want to conform to any culture and refuse to try. Plus I can't understand them and I hate things I don't understand desu

DUUDE SOUTHWEST LMAO

AYY LMAO PAL

The leading theory is that living in cities tends to liberalize a person. This is due to general increases in education, wealth, and proximity to other cultures and people. City dwellers, especially in port cities, generally have a more worldy perspective. This perspective is the basis for liberal views.

What will be interesting is how the internet will affect this trend, distance is becoming less of an obstical for gaining this type of perspective. If everyone has it then major policical distinctions might become more economic in nature.

Focus on the north blue counties. Cities are a lost cause.

St. Paul can be reclaimed, Minneapolis is the lostest of causes I've ever seen in my life though.

If Trump deported all the fucking somalians Minnesota would never vote democratic again.

>Dakota county took forever to report
>Only disappointment

i... I tried

>legal marijuana now
lmao

>how do we fix this

Short answer is we can't. Most Minnesotans have Scandinavian ancestry, which means they're genetically predisposed to being cucks.

>none of these are common in Miami

kek

Because Minnesota is one of the few sane states we have left.

I halfway agree with this, but I think that lack of ownership and self sufficiency also contributes to the urbanite's comfort with more government power. These are the people that don't really own anything. They rent, they take public transportation instead of owning a vehicle, they are involved in more social programs, and they are ok with not having as much control over their lives as they could potentially. Exposure to various cultures isn't the only driver.If that were true then I would be an aids skrillex tier liberal.

Evan McMuffin stole like 50k votes from Trump. Fucking Neocons.

This, if whites in the midwest voted as tribal as the ones on the south there wouldn't be a problem but they're surrounded by white people mostly so they don't.

How did you red pill your gf?

Madison?

Closest Republican to winning Minnesota since Reagan.

The state has about 5.5million residents, well over 400,000 live directly in Minneapolis alone, 300,000 in St. Paul. The cities and outlying suburbs are the bulk of the state, and virtually everyone near the cities is lefty. It doesn't help that the UofM is a full on SJW breeding ground.
83,000 live in Duluth which is the biggest northern hub in the state, and generally everything north of it is Union worker territory, so they all go blue.

Looking at how close Trump came to winning the state though is inspiring. 4 years of solid economic policies, no war, and getting rid of illegals, MN could easily turn red. Its a matter of getting more Republicans to the polls. What we need to happens is for Hart-Cellar to be reversed. When that happens we can incentivize immigration from European countries, and get a huge boon to white conservative America.

Blacks are breeding below replacement rates, with Mexicans and Central Americans leaving and being removed we won't have to deal with their social issues, or their financial burden. I don't see a short term solution to the Somalian Question though. We should halt bringing them in first of all, and I'm sure if we investigated enough we'd find dozens more of them have links to terror, and they should get deported for it, along with their hole family.

We know but the white majority there is big enough to overcome that theoretically, but the whites there don't vote tribal enough in order for that to happen.

How many Somalians are there in total? Somalians are the scum of the scum, I don't know if you can get any worse than that.

>This is due to general increases in education, wealth, and proximity to other cultures and people. City dwellers, especially in port cities, generally have a more worldy perspective. This perspective is the basis for liberal views.

THE DELUSION

>
What will be interesting is how the internet will affect this trend, distance is becoming less of an obstical for gaining this type of perspective. If everyone has it then major policical distinctions might become more economic in nature.

Have you been following politics that last 2 yrs? The world is getting more and more tribal and if anything, the internet is accelerating that trend. The theory that the internet will bring "people closer together" is just that - a dumb, shitlib theory.

We've accepted over 30,000 Somali immigrants into the state over the years. They're big problems in Minneapolis and Mankato.
Minnesota has had more residents leave the US to support ISIS, get caught trying to leave to fight for a terror organization, or get caught sending money to one than any other place in America.

They're a problem that needs to be dealt with.

We could just claim we're going to stop giving welfare to people descended from those with refugee status.

I'm not who you asked, but I'll tell you how I redpilled mine.

Every time there's a happening (usually aloha snackbarring), I pull an article up and make concerned faces as I read it. Being a woman full of empathy, she would see my concern and ask what was going on and I would give her a quick synopsis of the happening. I would then start speculating about it and mention that no one has been named and that no motivation was known. Who would do such a thing? This leads her to ask her own questions and recognize the inconsistencies in reporting and the typical perpetrators. Do this enough times and pattern recognition to sets in. It takes some time, but if you do it right she red pills herself.

>How did you red pill your gf?
Not him, but every gf I've had I've redpilled. Women are natural followers of men who are confident, interesting, and show direction. That combined with a regular good fucking means they'll believe anything you tell them.
>tl:dr don't be a spineless neet

Education and wealth can make you think that everyone has it as good as you do, and therefore make you more liberal. But really looking into the matter, great education let's say, makes you realise the shortages of ideas like everyone being as smart as you. There the true intelligent, the person who understands the importance of tradition and self-absence from decadence. Education continues trough your life, and why do you think old people are more conservative?

>lack of ownership and self sufficiency
this right here.
my dad grew up in a little MN farmtown, but he's also been exposed to a really wide amount of travel and culture. despite that, he's one of the most straight party line red people that I know, and he lives his life based on always owning his own burdens and earning his rewards. I respect that immensely.

I compare that to the left wing people I know and they're so fragile in comparison.
They all have problems with money, but they can afford to go to operas, plays, bars, or whatever "art culture" events they can find.
They have problems with health, but they won't exercise or eat right so they bemoan the threat against socialized health care. They refuse to own their bodies, except when body ownership helps their politics.
They say they believe in "multiculturalism" and "diversity", but they gather together and it's all white.
They absolve themselves of guilt for whatever successes they've had by sending their money to charities and funds. They like feeling like they've solved a problem by throwing money at someone else to solve it for them, rather than doing it themselves.

I don't think they're bad people, but they want to depend on others. I think they believe if things fall through, they want to depend on other people to feel duty bound by the same dependency on others that they have. A mutualistic expectation of failure.

The northern one isn't a city, it's all the miners who have labor unions that like dems for financial reasons.