If all men were created equal, why are white people so inferior at sports?

If all men were created equal, why are white people so inferior at sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do niggers have such low IQs?

Why can't black men raise their children?

reminder that the NBA won some kind of award for their "commitment to diversity", even though the org is like 80% black.

Negroids in the U.S. are all mixed with White people.

Only inferior at sports Americans invented. Makes you wonder if they did it deliberately.

Culture differences. You wouldn't believe how many dudes think that's their 'only way out.'

Trying to be a rapper or athlete.

>why are white people so inferior at sports?

White people own the teams and the stadiums. White people get chimps to play the games so they can make money off them.

You didn't really think the best at the sports were the ones on the fields and courts, did you?

Because we bred the Africans like dogs during Slave times and they are bigger and stronger on average

Black kids play more basketball because it requires less instruction. Less coaching. Without fathers, it is a natural fit. Plus isn't almost half the NBA European right now anyway?

what was the highest ranked African country last Olympics?

>ronaldo
>messi
>rodgers
>brady

all the best players are white

They weren't, and they're not.

Hope that helped.

>niggerhoop, handegg, and running from the police
wew lad

USA

>diversity
>'less white'

>South America
>White
Dunno abou the other two

All people are not the same

Blacks should have their own countries and dominate the olympics if theyre so good

Portugal isn't in South America and Messi is autistic, therefore white.

White people don't need to risk concussions.

Also as sports have become more and more niggerized, they have become more violent and hard-hitting. A literal vicious cycle.

I have a friend from Georgia who actually works in youth academics that organizes all the try outs and camps for kids who are destined to be hot products

>nepotism is real
>niggers comprise 75-80% of the owners of these athletic organizations and scouts

>nigger owners are mostly shabbos goy to the jew/white owners

>even if whitey is better than a nigger at say, football or even basketball, niggers number will always be called before whiteys

>niggers footwork and skill is always focused more on in lieu of whiteys

>perception of whitey lacking proper skill to hang with niggers in basketball and football is due to youth programs and athletic directors focusing on niggers over whiteys because of govt orgs that dump money into the sports for diversity quotas being met...which led to the majority of whites being usurped by nigs and jews

Remember, football and basketball used to be the white man's sports. They didn't just suddenly become shit. Whitey just became complacent

More skilled than LeBron "everyone pass me the ball so I can still under perform" James. Will never be better than Kobe, Jordan, Malone, Shaq and more. LeBron is above average with a grade A team on him, even then the drama and shit fits he causes aren't worth his price and other teams with less paid and less known player perform better.

>Pélé
>Eusébio
>Ronaldinho

to be fair, Ronaldo came from the islands, and the islands do have a small percentage of nigger blood. It's also suspected that Ronaldo Great grandmother was a cape verdian

cherry pick much? very much depends on the sport. bball is cheap as fuck and in every ghetto. it is their version of daycare.

Are you being real right now? Iclandian were breed for war.

>niggers comprise 75-80% of the owners of these athletic organizations and scouts

that's why black people are so good at sports! all those damn black owners of teams

Because white people are not so animalic as blacks.

>all men were created equal
That's a fairy tale.

>not a single black skier in the history of skiing

Different sports, if you want to compare races compare how they do in common life.

>White people own the teams and the stadiums.
Nah, Jews own them.

Black people on display in arbitrary contests invented by the white man. I don't see a problem here.

Blacks can run faster, jump higher and even run longer. However the strongest people are usually whites as well as the best swimmers. Might be cultural but i think there is a good argument that it is genetics. Asians are hardly good at sports even with drugs, medival training techniques and number superiority (China). Men are not equal, otherwise evolution wouldnt work.

Then why don't they have army?

This is the correct answer.

All people are not created equal.

Whites are trash athletically. They are only good at the pussy soft sports which have no market such as skiing, curling, and swimming and other pathetic sports. Blacks dominate the real tough sports such as NFL and NBA.

Show me 1 good ice hockey negro player please, then we,ll talk.Also look at heavy weight boxing,whites all around top ranks,whites are beating there asses.

>inferior at sports
>writes the rules
>owns the teams, stadiums, and merchandise
>inferior at sports
Really made me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0

What? FUck sake. You can't be an egalitarian and say something like that you Racist Neo-Nazi Fascist.

BTW, you're wrong, your whole fucking premise is shit. White people rock at sports like bobsledding, duh. No one can beat the white man at the different sorts of sledding sports.

So much shitposting today goddamn.

There isn't really so much a push for whites to be athletic if you notice. Whites are more focused on office orientated jobs. When you take this into account coupled with the fact that African-Americans are the product of eugenics it begins to make some sense.

Where are all the black sumos and kabaddis? Checkmate Africa.

>Yeah blacks are the best at the thoughest sports! Just look at the world strongest men and they are all black!
>Oh wait
>Mfw

How come theres never been a single nigger pro Dota player?

>write something for an answer
>check flag
>backspace everything

>office oriented sports

Corrected.

explain me the pic joke

Because we'd rather pay stupid negros to physically exert themselves for our entertainment and profit.

Strongmanism isn't a sport. That's like saying yoga is a sport. But they are athletes. Just into sports.

>just NOT into sports

*sigh* Damn Sup Forums deleted a word on me when I went to post.

niggers were bred like dogs by the white man so they can pick the most cotton

then they let this bred niggers free and put them in sports to entertain the white man like in the old days with slaves in the colliseum

bad thing is today people think its bad to breed humans so whites cant be bred to be all nordic gods

>Dude, just because the are practicing athletisism doesn't mean its a sport!
>No as a matter of fact i do not know what a dictionary is and no i will not answer why afro-americans and the like are so weak compared to whites.

Go to Georgia, one of the, if not the, biggest sports haven in America. Blacks are the niggers and jews of the sports industry down there

Good question, user.

He's a famous white sportsman I believe.

You don't win the demographic race by breeding Nordic gods, probably won't win it anyway.

Blacks were "bred" like dogs/horses.

The white man did this.

Enjoy your artificially selected communities of ghetto thugs.

The white man did that.

EDIT:

Slaves were "bred" like dogs/horses.

The white man did this.

Enjoy your artificially selected communities of ghetto thugs.

The white man did that.

and in what way does that G-Eazy quote relate?

>why are whites inferior

It really is a tough question

No they aren't. Where do all the sheboons come from?

>inferior

The greatest players in the most popular sport in the world are mostly White.

The reason American blacks are so physically impressive compared to pure African blacks is down to two factors.

One: they're black ancestors were selectively bred to work.
Two: they have a high percentage of white European ancestry

White sperm in black womb creates a superior black. It's not fucking rocket science. Also American whites are pathetic who can't into sports. It's why they invented their own.

Yeah, the person who made that is retarded. I didn't see the quote, I just skimmed by the elementary school kid in the picture and didn't give it another glance. I just thought that was the joke right there. My bad...

Why are black people so inferior at STEM?
>Inb4 Meme Degrassi Tyson

NBA is racist against whites.

When pic related was drafted, every NBA normie flipped their shit... then he proceeded to be maybe the best player in the draft. Lord knows how many white guys get dismissed for an opportunity because of muh black superiority meme

>If I ignore the threatining white dude that will prove how strong, smart and brave we are.

Pathethic.

lol porziņģis Latbro.

I miss you, Joe....

>Also American whites are pathetic who can't into sports. It's why they invented their own.

No make sense.

Yeah but now he,s fine,fuck for a guy from small Latvian town to become this famous,thats impressive.

Shut up somalian.

I'm pretty sure Hafthor did a small stent at MMA but sucked balls. He's got the strength but he's very oafy and clumsey in the ring and doesn't have nearly enough stamina to utilize all that muscle.

But if you put him on a platform and let him "pick things up and put them down" then he's a beast.

Oh, and pic related. this is what he looked like before he started abusing HGH. He was just a lanky wirey white kid that failed at basketball because of his lack of coordination.

Sports black people (aka Americans) are good at:
Basketball
Running
Boxing
Handegg

Sports non-black people are good at:
Everything else

>being strong equals athletic

Kek, fucking retard. Guess every fag in the gym is the most athletic person right? You do realize most of those strongmen can't even run 30 steps before they die of exhaustion, they can't do any sort of athletic abilities other then stand in one spot and lift a heavy piece of metal, like another poster said that would make the top yoga artists some of the best athletes by your logic.

and why do white people have lower IQs than jewish and asian people? le reddit "master race" isnt even smart

>I'll claim he's black like me and since its a Sup Forums meme it counts as an argument

Oh boy

>No i don't know what a dictionary is either

I can't even. Are you guys just pretending to be stupid? Because you guys seem actually mad which most shitposters do not.

Whites invented sports but blacks took it to a whole new level, nobody even cares about the white NBA players that started the league and played in it for years before they allowed black people. The best white player back in the day would at best be a bench player with a few minutes in today's league.

Whites have gone beyond the need for physical exercise to dominate their environment.

>gets btfo
>h-haha are y-you mad?????

If all men were created equal, why are niggers so inferior at everything but sports?

I already covered this. Yes they are athletic, no they are not sportsmen. Fuck sakes man, what do you think athleticism is, you bonehead? Strongmen aren't professional bodybuilders, fuckwad, they're about strength not build.

>nobody even cares about the white NBA players
Outside of the US, does anyone care about the NBA?

You really think black people wouldn't excel at a sport like or Rugby if it was popular in the US?

The reason why you don't see blacks in all of the other sports not listed is because there's no opportunity for them to play them, and even when it is available to them, there's no financial incentive. If you're black growing up in the US, and you have a knack for sports why the fuck would you devote years and years of your life playing soccer (I mean "futbol") when you can play football or basketball and makes millions of dollars per year?

>monkeyball
>sport

pick one faggot.

The hell is an NBA?

Because equality doesn't mean an equal skill set. Blacks have naturally strong athletic genes in the bodies, whites are much more logic based.

all those niggers in winter sports

the only answer

Because entertainment is a nigger profession. Why would I run around throwing a ball through a hoop for YOUR fucking amazement while YOU place bets....dumb nig nog...

Nice argument.

Since you guys don't own a dictionary, here you go:

>athleticism
>aθˈlɛtJsJz(ə)m
>noun
>the physical qualities that are characteristic of athletes, such as strength, fitness, and agility.

So for example Magnus Samuelsson, who not only ran 6 miles a day and was the world strongest man, while also being an excellent bow/gun shooter, is un-athletic? This is while there are no dark strong-men since they have such weak bones their knees literally crumble even from just jumping in basketball.

Its also the reason they got BTFO in every single war in history.

You guys really are stupid for real huh?

all those nigger swimmers

You think you can make more money in basketball than Football*?

*not handegg

Kek, not even close bud

Lebron has easily been one of the most selfless players in the last few years. He knows he is better at driving the lane and opening up shots for other people, you could call someone like Carmelo Anthony a ballhog, but lebron is one of the least imo. Sure there were times in the past and on the Heat especially when all he had was a hobbled DWade and a choking Bosh. dude had to rely on a well past his prime Ray Allen to win his 2nd title in Miami. But he came back to cleveland and they built shooters and scorers around him so he didnt have to carry the bulk of the load. He will be a Top 3 all time for sure when he retires, most will probably put him in a top 5, but if he can win another cleveland i think that would cement him as a GOAT.

>NBA
nigga big attitude