Ladies & Gentleman I present to you your next (next) President of the United States

Ladies & Gentleman I present to you your next (next) President of the United States

The left is just getting started

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=P66U8haXCSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suban alllah or w/e

would he have been able to beat Trump at this election?

>"Bernie Sanders is too old, he can't be president at 75, it's a liability!"
>"Joe Biden is fine to take office at 78!"
kys

He would have pissed all over Trump for six straight months and beaten him by at least 100 electoral votes and possibly 6M+ popular votes.

It wouldn't have been a fair fight. It would be like Chad picking on a Sup Forumstard in a yard fight. Trump would have had his shit pushed in.

This. Based Uncle Joe was blowing the fuck out of Hillary when he decided to step aside.

>Biden
>accomplishing anything

>Sup Forumsnigger
>literal shit stain on the internet

kys plz kthnx bai

I cannot wait for them to push this white Demonrat forward. There are just so many pictures floating around of him leering at small children like the creepy pedophile he is that the meme war will be even easier than last time. Isn't there a YouTube video overhearing him talking about how hard he is to the mother of a 6 year old, in reference to the child?

We will meme him into the grave

Nope. This year was realistically Biden only chance.
He'll be way the fuck too old in 2020 and will probably be dead by 2024.

Realistically, yes. The real question is whether or not the DNC still would've rigged the primaries for Hillary or not.

he will make cp great again

KEK nice b8 faggot

This. Imagine the videos and memes that can be produced with the existing footage of him being creepy. He will have 4 more years in semi-public light, plus a campaign trail to make himself into the worse candidate. They would be better wheeling in Hillary again.

> I present to you the last president of th US

Unclo Joe no want to run for President. He's already said so. So no. That and he is a fucking retarded leftist.

People would start sharing those creepy photos on social media and he would have no idea how to answer for them.

Blue Dog Democrat here.

The great thing about Joe was that he would at least attempt to blur the lines of repbulicans and democrats.

The problem moving forward is that there are no more blue dogs left to bridge the gap between the Red and Blue, so it's just gonna be the left going farther left and the right going farther right.

He actually says to the young girl herself something along the lines of "Do you know how horny I get when..." and you can visibly see shock on the girls face.

Let him run in 2020. It will be glorious. Don't forget how all the niggers will scream bloody murder putting a white man up as their presidential pick, further lessening the amount of votes the Dems will get.

Dems need a viable blue dog candidate to get them back on life support

1 minute:

>Joe Biden: "Whites will be a Minority in US by 2017 - and that's a good Thing"
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

The democrats are having a schism for these same reason, people like Obama and Biden will be replaced with extreme left and identity politics will get only stronger because of millenial lefties being more extremist

Gavin Newsom 2020

Intelligent moderate (which will please the reasonable people) and ridiculously good-looking (which will please the mouth-breathing knuckle draggers)

How can Biden win back the Blue Wall, when he is a leaf, that did/does nothing for American people.

He must of won the freedom medal for all the girls he touches and makes uncomfortable.

There isn't a man alive on the hill that hasn't been more creepy to children in every picture he takes.

But the left will just ignore and continue bashing Trump fo things he never said or did the press insists on lying about.

youtube.com/watch?v=P66U8haXCSE

this is how insane it is out there, I knew this for a long time but this video explains it with your own eyes!

Thanks I'll check him out.

An old white man?

I don't think so.

Look for a Corey Booker/Elizabeth Warren ticket

Remember what he did to Ryan in the debates?

You are 100% correct. I was confident Trump was going to win with the excess SJW culture that was beginning to formulate.

You can't keep telling people to be guilty for their skin color. White people that are poor to lower middle class do not have time for that race baiting bullshit.

He'll be 78 during the next election.

That's really the best the left can do?

He's Joe BIDEN for a reason. He will never be president. His function is to always be Biden his time.

Obama will step down one day before the inauguration, making Joe biden the president for one day.