Why do Chinese students cheat so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=JT9JpTu5Znw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_examination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because your place in Chinese society is literally determined by your tests.

Because Chinese have no honor

Fpbp

chinks have no honor

> t. half chink

Literally since 200 BC I'm not kidding: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_examination

because chinks are fucking worthless insects and not people, le high chink IQ is a meme since those IQ tests were probably cheated on as well. We are being swarmed with gook ants at the moment and they drive up the price of real estate. Amerisharts with all their flaws at least know how to deal with gooks.

The same reason people in Japan work themselves half to death (and to suiced). There's an unspoken expectation that you need to do better then your parents, so you can support them and your own family when they get to old to work.

Friends with and related to several college professors. Can confirm chinese cheaters. The shit is epidemic. It is so completely normal and wide spread for chinese students to cheat, and the unusually high number of asian students that go to school in america makes essentially 99% of cheaters east asian, mostly chinese.

My grad school was mostly made up of chinese and indian students. They pretty much all constantly cheated and since the TA's were mostly indian or chinese they would get away with it. One of the few classes where that wasn't the case ended up getting 20 students kicked out of the class since they got caught.

The problem is the indians that get into management positions, and then refuse to hire anyone but Indians. And since those indians fulfill diversity quotas, they're allowed to stay in those positions, no matter how bad at their jobs they are. It's actually a huge problem here in Silicon Valley, but most companies are wising up to the fact that it's economically worse.

It's like that everywhere

Most of chinese students are atheists. Atheists have no moral, no honnor, no dignity, so they do not see the problem with cheating.
Fedorafags will say it's because "muh they chinks, muh chinks have no honnor" but it's wrong. Atheism bring decay of virtues and honnor, not chinks.

Chinese students rioting? How could that possibly go wrong.

because everyone does it here, because the pressure for academic performance is unrealistic. that and the fact that mainlanders are basically jews in terms of greed

t. angry somali

Is HK this expensive desu ? Maybe I will spend 18months for a VIE in your city. :3

can confirm they do it here too.

Well heres the thing about chinks
They dont complain about shit, they never complain even if shits unfair for them, the just accept that life is unfair.
Thats why they cheat i think, if life was never fair to begin with, then cheating doesnt mean shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
reminder that the chinese unironically tried to exterminate sparrows from the face of earth because they were "enemies of the revolution" who "ate grain without working for it".

this ended up causing a locust overcrowding, which razed the countryside and contributed to a famine that killed up to 40 million people.

chinks almost as dumb as niggers.

It's good for the US and others. As long as the Chinese cheat they will be predictable and very rigid in the even of a war.

This
>talking to a guy who spent years teaching overseas in china
>one student paid to take the gaokao ten times over ten years because he didn't get a high enough mark to get into the good university
>never did get a high enough mark
it's bizzare but any chinese exchange student will tell you that this is 100% true

Because chinks are literally worst.

You might as well put a bullet in your brain if you don't get good marks over there.

Aren't you a Singaporean, your basically a chink but with money and who can't litter

yes.
but singaporeans dont need to cheat

Because that's all the Chinese know how to do.

No creativity, no honor.

Chinks are actually fucking retarded. IK was sent over there for 5 years because an electrical engineering department for my company was garbage and having a lot of problems and needed a consultant. Half those fucks didn't know the most basic shit on how transformers work and made me want to beat them to death trying to get the substations up. SOOOO many fuckups that it went way overbudget.

Because if they get 99% on a test their parents beat them for hours with various instruments and then lock them in a box next to the furnace for a few days

it's chinese societal values, even in the global society all they can do is steal and copy the work of others

Because Chinese aren't as smart as they claim to be.

My gf is chinese

can confirm they cheat there asses off in college

They dont even write papers they find the subject on chinese websites and translate them so they cant be auto checked by turnitin.

Told her shes going to have a hell of a time getting her masters and phd with cheating

FPBP
Didn't stop people like cuban, zuckerberg, & Jobs from being complete retards but knowing how to manipulate people and emulate someone else's success.

HAHAHASHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS REALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS MAKES OUR DUST BOWL LOOK LIKE NOTHING HAHAHAHAH

I work for a professor from china. He tells me that the teaching style is often terrible and emphasizes memorization. Early on, students try to make sense of the subjects but the courseload and teaching style eventually causes them to give up and start memorizing. So they are stuck in a teaching system where they dont learn anything, and if they fail they are held back and lose all of their friends that passed. Each class sticks closely together from childhood and the kids that are held back are shunned by the incoming class. It fosters a sense that their efforts are meaningless and many dont see much difference between cheating and memorization.

Chinese culture places no value in personal integrity.

chicken and egg situation. everyone is cheating so the only way to compete is to cheat yourself.

you mean communist "culture" places no value on personal integrity.
mao and communism destroyed the real culture decades ago.

>smart chinese meme

Literally no imagination, hardly any innovation vs their huge population, what else, never pay for research and development costs, let the designers and inventors pay for that shit, we just copy! Literally the innovations made are used for copying stuff.

We have plenty of Chinese here, they are dumb as dog shit.

Is China even real?

It seems like it's just a boogeyman designed to scare whites

In China you get in line or you are killed to make way for the rest. It's been that way long before Mao and his crazy bitch wife did their very best to destroy 4000+ years of history. They literally have no concept of sporting conduct or fair play because everything has been a matter of life and death since forever. If you fail to meet your family's expectations they will ostracise you completely, they cheat because it's the lower risk option. If not cheating was the lower risk option they would do that. Simples

bb pls come back to papa britannia, i kno beijin dont treat u rite

>Daily anti-Russia threads
>Suddenly war with Russia is less likely
>Anti-China threads return in full-force.
Hmmm... it's like the shills want us to get mad at somebody else so we don't realise that ((someone else)) is the problem.
But no, I'm probably wrong.

because their iq is so high according to studies

or be the guy everyone is cheating off of..

See something?

>no concept of sporting conduct or fair play
1000 people per sq mile will do that to you...

Should have had one of them worked in an energised circuit and use that guy as an example

Strange but true: in Chinese culture it is only shameful to get caught cheating.

Read up on it.

if you were that guy, you'd have to cheat anyway so you'd be ahead of everyone else. otherwise your test scores will just be like anyone else's. that's what insidious about the system. you can't afford NOT to cheat.

Because the globalized world needs people who can get high test scores
But chinese society needs people who cares about their countrymen

"fair play" is a meme
like everyone in competitive sports is juicing but its just institutionalised so nobody lets the cat out

So Israeli proxy to troll the board.

You're a true rusemaster

It is and it isn't at the same time.

With a population that effectively dwarfs the rest of the world even with manufacturing issues and outright disgusting business practices china simply has the manpower to overlook most if not all its flaws. It's a very easy target by both democrats and republicans, Due to said population enabled labor that makes Mexicans look like the upper crust, Combine that with its disputes with Tibet, Taiwan, And other Asian countries, along with its frivolous ocean campaigning there is a very real concern that china may try to tackle the west when it comes to economic advantages.

That being said, The social circumstances in China are pretty bad. The quality of life is really all over the place, And because of aforementioned territory issues combined with civil discontent really could boil over if something nasty happened.

By comparison even SA has the morale high ground on China. It wouldn't take much effort demonize china on a world standard. Hell as much as we complain about MSM on the global scale its piss easy to see how China's state run media goes, There hasn't been a article to come off it that isn't pro-china in probably years.

>not get caught cheating
>feel shame

nobody does this

no. COMMUNISM does that to you. Playing fair and having integrity in a communist society means everyone else will take advantage of you and leech off your hard work. You'll work yourself to death for everyone else's benefit. Just like the horse in Animal Farm.

Most of what you hear about China is not real. China has controlled opposition and the US intends to keep it that way. This Thread is a great example. Look at the disdain and aggression people feel about the Chinese. That shared disdain and disgust towards China creates a "we are above them" attitude that unites us.

China's internet ban makes them to interact with the West. It's really easy to hate on a people when they can't talk back. It's easy to make up stories about them and exaggerated when there's nobody correcting you. Notice how there are any Chinese people here responding Kama only westerners who have been to China.

only one in five Compuware indians are worth a shit in coding, can confirm this jew isn't lying(for now)

LoL

god damn little niggers!

You're projecting, scumbag.

Its pricey, but not the most expensive place I've lived. Spent a semester in San Francisco, that place is fucking insane.

If you wanna live in a glass tower in Central, yeah it gets expensive, but Kennedy isn't bad and Kowloon can be really cheap.

you guys gave us up, we weren't exactly happy with it at the time. kick out the cucks and rule the waves again

Should have worked in defense. Curry niggers can't get a clearence.

hong kong is one of the most overpopulated cities in the world in terms of people/sq mile. real estate
is expensive

true, its not cheating if everybody cheats

Muslims cheat the worst. My school is like a Mecca to them and I'm in engineering where they all come. It's ridiculous how much they cheat.

Because of them we now have to put our backpacks at the front of the room, show the teach our cell phone is in the back pack, and turn our pockets out.

Honestly college is a joke. I have a 2.7 GPA and never cheated once, and these faggots have 3.5+ and don't know a damn thing.

>implying my city (and housing market) isn't absolutely ridden with Chinese

I only need to step outside my own house to get a good idea of Chinese values

This. I tutor Chinese kids online and they don't see that much different in character compared to normal kids.

I.e. They know what's right, they goof off, they have goals, and they get shit done.

Actually, they seem more advanced. There's probably a lot of uncultured plebs but there's also a lot of bright people that we're going to have to compete with in a decade or so.

Because they are retarded little robots. Lol grades why not learn some real survival skills you poor Chinese bastards.

I-I'm literary shaking right now.
Those were Polish sparrows you fucks!

CHINA WE WAR YOU NOW!!!

I honestly think they cheat on the IQ testing too

Completely true, you are greatest ally. Curry nigs here only hire their own and will put up signs that they will only rent to their own. Sikhs are the only group i haven't had issues with in my multicultural hell.

Prrrrreeeeeaasss forrrgrrriivvea meee mother and father.

place the blame where it belongs. Mao and his communists.

>Didn't stop people like cuban, zuckerberg, & Jobs from being complete retards but knowing how to manipulate people and emulate someone else's success.
It also doesn't stop people from working hard, saving, investing, working some more, or going back and retaking those tests. No one cares where or when you got your bachelor's here, as long as you get one.

I think the Sparrow crisis pretty much explains communism cultural revolution.
Sparrows were gone for a long time and that brought hunger. Now the sparrows are slowly coming back.

Its sad that you need religion just to make you a human

I had to invigilate a final exam

Had some east indians start whispering to each other during the exam, looking at each others' computer screens and paper like it was just a normal thing to do.

I gave them a real easy time, walked over, told them to stop talking or I'd take their exam papers away.

I get back to my desk, someone asks for help on the other side of the room, I go over to help them - while I'm helping them the teacher happens to walk in, catches the two east indians sharing notes again and takes their exams away.

This wound up happening multiple times with east indians in the class, even in just regular tests and quizzes. It's like the concept of shutting up and doing your own work on the test just doesn't enter their brain.

>2.7 gpa
sounds like you dont know anything either

>coerce a kid into suicide just because you fucking can
ah, the legendary female compassion

+50 cents