DC National Guard Commander Removed

Guess Trump got wise to a coup attempt.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.5ea0f138cc3e

never relax...

Who ordered him to be removed?

“My troops will be on the street,” Schwartz, 65, said. “I’ll see them off but I won’t be able to welcome them back to the armory.” He said that he would “never plan to leave a mission in the middle of a battle.”

"Battle" eh>?

What did he mean by this?

>to keep reading please enter your email address

archive link u dumb fuck

use Chrome incognito tab there newfag

weekend warriors can piss off, they're a joke

Dude looks like he's tired of all these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane.

I think someone was planning on a coup as soon as Trump took office.

More like the person taking his place is going to carry it out. Coups aren't prevented by pulling this sort of stuff, if it even is a coup attempt.

Hang them... for uh... treason...

a trump coup then since he's the one ordering it?

k tard

That's what I'd like to know, too. Trump is in no position to do that. Hmmm

It's called post-election transition.

he was put in on June of 2008, way before the 2008 election. so it doesnt seem like a strictly regime based assignment

says right in the article
> in the District that duty falls to the president.
so Obama had to be the one to order. no one else

motherfuckin AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jamal please, you're shitposting on your own thread.

when you gotta shart post, you gotta shart post

Trump is keeping his family safe in NYC because DC is a viper den.

Its my thread, I can do as I please nyucka

All presidential administrative appointments become null and void as of Jan 20 11:59. Usually presidents just defacto renew posts. Because the way its built you can't just extend his contract by 3 hours, and they make him a integral part of the inauguration process.

They basically set this up years and years ago, to say exactly what their saying now when someone did do it. Except that you can't stump the Trump by trying to tell them what he's doing is bad, regardless of the legalities.

And we elected that motherfucker to do exactly what he's doing, things out of the norm that remove longstanding members of the political machine in the government.

>Asking the General in charge of overseeing security for the inauguration to step down 5 hours before the inauguration
Jee, I wonder why Obama would choose to weaken the security of the inauguration like this.

I don't follow. The Commander himself said the timing is very unusual, and he wasn't appointed by Obama in the first place. He took up his duties in June of 2008, before the 2008 election was even started

Trump is not sworn in yet and can't make those decisions without first doing so.

Obama is up to something.

Is that what's happening?

as for the timing, It sounds like this would be a Trump request. He can tell them, hey you're fired at noon, kindly have this guy ready to take over, they would do that.

From the comments section

Christopher Hawkins
6:07 PM GMT
Dear Washington Post: Why are you being so cryptic? You "imply" that Trump fired him. But here's what gives you away:

"The head of the D.C. National Guard, Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz, said Friday that he has been ordered removed from his command effective Jan. 20, 12:01 p.m., just as Donald Trump is sworn in as president."

He was "ordered" last Friday... let that sink in a minute.

As of last Friday who was the commander in chief? As of last Friday who had the authority to issue him an order? Trump hasn't been sworn in. Trump is not the Commander in Chief. Obama is. So I ask you once again, Washington Post: Why didn't you just state that Obama ordered him to step down. This is the kind of "news" that really pisses off the American public. Though not an outright lie, it sure comes damned close to being one.

Why are they being intentionally veiled with whos giving the order?

maybe that general was going to try something

The timing is very unusual because its been built to have the president defacto renew his contract because they're in the middle of the inaugeration, which Trump is not doing, but which is his right to do.

He may have been appointed in 2008, but that was only till Jan 20, 2009 11:59am, at which point Obama renewed his contract for exactly another 4 years or until death/retirement/firing.

He hasn't been dismissed by Trump, just not rehired after his contract is up and theres management.

they never write the skin color if the perpetrator is black

theres new management.*

National Guard are a bunch of pussies and ex-active duty troops. Don't worry about a coup.

t. Former 19D

Dare I say it... FAKE NEWS

>washington post
Fake news.

Who is the Commander in chief at 12:01 when he is removed from his post? Donald Trump.

Trump is the only one who could give this order. If it was indeed Trump, then he is worried that this Schwartz guy might be involved in a coup/compromised or Trump might put in his own guy just in case.

bump for discovered coup d'etat plot

NUGENT & BIKERS IN CHARGE NOW

Not all weekend warriors are a joke. A lot can be pretty "high speed".

The Guard, depending on the state, is either really strict and really good... or shitbags. Depends on the state and even then depends on the unit.

Good. Dont trust the old guard. Trump knows his fucking history.

Well thats totally eyebrow raising

For serious?

he's black. it allows for obama et al to scream racism if trump replaces him with a whitey

>sneks
>sheeeiit

>Guess Trump got wise to a coup attempt.

But Obama is still President.

Replaces him with Sheriff David Clark (I know he can't but that would be a lmfao thing to do

congress removed him

OBAMA IS DOING IT!
HOLY FUCK

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!
Hold me Sup Forums

Removed the DC Guard Commander>?