If Muslims were white, you'd promote their ideology

If Muslims were white, you'd promote their ideology.
>general despise of "degeneracy"
>high value to honor and traditions
>killings of jews, gays and other minorities based on no valid reason

You are just a bunch of gun-grabbing freedom-hating statist bootlickers.
Only libertarianism can save us.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/2016/51/konversion-islam-atheismus-beziehung-heirat
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
pastebin.com/cLYc4JxR
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Convert or die saracen

ISIS is just the 3rd Reich: brown edition.
You all want fascism? You're getting it, you're just not on the receiving end.

zeit.de/2016/51/konversion-islam-atheismus-beziehung-heirat

No, I don't give a fuck about Muslims, but their whole 'blowing up or shooting random areas and killing people' and 'going to other countries and making them adjust culture to suit them' really annoys me. Take away those two things and Muslims would be very favorable people. Unfortunately their reputation is tarnished by their behavior in the past 20 years.

They don't want an ethnostate. Just a religious state

Unlikely, Achmed.

No, I wouldn't. Islam was created by the pope to try to bring arabs under his rule so he could take jerusalem. It's an arab religion made by blasphemous men.

By joining Islam you cease to be white. No other religion works that way.

I'm a Muslim. Your a Christian. But because of /flag/tism we are two of soul.

>>general despise of "degeneracy"

They say that, but then they have a massive AIDs epidemic

I'm aware and I support autocratic, traditionalistic governements. Go back to [insert Islamic country] and I'll support your cause, friend.

>no alcohol
>no pork
No thank you.

If Muslims stayed in Africa and the Middle East, I wouldn't give a fuck what they do. Same deal with Jews, if they kept their shit to Israel and the Middle East I wouldn't want to gas them all. But both groups fuck up the rest of the world so I want to purge them all.

Around Semites, prepare for fights.

FleafPBP
A difference is in fact also genetic. They are another people. They aren't rational at while /pol is. We just recognise the need for an european homeland

>>high value to honor and traditions
Yes, if by "honor" you mean "murdering innocent women and children", and by "traditions" you mean "traditions of pedophilia, rape and property theft".

They are distinctly against tribalism

I side distinctly with Bashar al-Assad and Ba'athists/SSNP

"We are living in a world under a state of chaos of wrong concepts and false idioms which increase the division among cultures and prepare for further wars and bloodshed." "These concepts reversed facts where persons who are defending themselves and their homes were branded as terrorists, and those who are making and practicing terrorism were looked at as combatant against terrorism," "The international institutions which were founded for benefit of the world and achieving peace and justice were transformed into tools in the hands of the superpowers at the expense of smaller states to interfere in their internal affairs and bilateral relations of those countries," 2004

If hypersexuality destroys your nations as it has many times in the past, then it must be opposed at all costs. The tribes who killed homosexuals out competed those who didn't, today we can just suppress it, but you can't just pull postmodernist garbage out your ass which has been confirmed to not work.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Look at the graph and realize that 58% of homosexuals have 500 partners in their lifetime and 28% have over 1000. They are degenerates who will inevitably destroy our societies (no country which accepts them has a sustainable fertility rate) and should not be tolerated.
>muh greeks
Homos were put to death in Germania and only like a small number of Native tribes accepted "two-spirits" and the majority put them on pikes.

>calling me Ahmed
I think you're not getting the point here "Cletus". I don't mind, you're a random dumbass American who betrayed the philosophy of his founding fathers by voting for the big daddy government and its kingpin.

>general despise of "degeneracy"
that's why muslim girls are the biggest coalburner group in France, right?

Conservative means different things in different places, as they are not conserving the same thing. -6th grade social studies

/thread

>if
>IF
Stop this shit

This
Nothing wrong with Muslims being mudslimes in ME countries. Nothing wrong with niggers being nigs in Africa.
But Europe should be purged of filth.

I don't give a fuck about hypocrisy. All I care about is my side winning and their side losing. I'm not going to extend the courtesy and common decency they failed to extend to us. The liberal ideology seeks to eliminate all political opponents and conflicting ideologies. We on the other hand, stand to defend the status quo, with condescending little by little until we have nothing left to defend. Damn straight I'd defend Islam if it was an invention of white culture if it meant the salvation of white Western society and the elimination of inferior non-white scum, liberal white nu-males, batshit insane feminist, and homo fudge-packers.

Life is about winning, especially considering the cost of failure is death and the destruction of everything you love and care about. Fuck morals, civility is reserved for civilized times

>Libertarianism
>Capable of fixing demographic issues
>Capable of fixing degeneracy

Ring me up when ISIS starts blitzkrieging faggots instead of randomly ackbaring civilians.

It's not coalburning if a brown girl fucks a black guy, just mud mixing

True. It still triggers muslims greatly, so it's worth remembering them that their women are just cock sleeves for negroids

pastebin.com/cLYc4JxR

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Answer these without some sort of bullshit postmodernist morality garbage dismissal or denial.

Protip: you can't.

Yeah, stop discussing! The State doesn't allow it.

Neither of those are fixable by modern means (voting or virtual signaling). Global collapse will do the trick.

Sure thing, Mohammed.

I agree with that. Global collapse doesn't result in libertarianism though. It just paves way for authoritarianism of some sort, which is the only thing capable of sorting out this mess.

Islam is a religion of degenerate savages and inbred scumfucks. It cannot sustain a civilization and develop a high culture.

Kys, Ahmed.

Go back to Algeria

Defeatist low-test cuck detected. Its not like Ron Paul or other respected Libertarians attempt to stop this/raise awareness all the time.
Come to the US and join the Amish, guaranteed safety, demographic security rather than be a nihilist, but that also requires not being a cuck.

"general despise of degeneracy"
>rapes little children, beats and tortures women daily like a nigger

"high value to honor and traditions"
>destroys numerous ancient historical ruins of past great civilizations, murders innocent civilians because a hairy caveman told him to, said cavemen hides in a cave using civilian meatshields fearing for their worthless lives as real men bomb their way to him

"killing of jews, gays"
>while buttfucking each others faggot ass like a turk and raping goats

I've met white muslims and I hate them just as much. Piss off

>gun-grabbing
Nazis and fascist regimes in general are pro-gun. I do however realize that if your society is filled with retarded people then unrestricted gun ownership might not be a great idea.

>Only libertarianism can save us.
kekekekekekek

>If Muslims were white, you'd promote their ideology.

you're an idiot

nazism is progressive and follows enlightenment principles. islam is regressive mud ideology only good for spreading arab genes and toppling neighbors.

that said pigs belong in the mud, theres nothing wrong with arabs being islamic in mudslime land

True. The problem isn't Islam it's the muslims.

Libertarianism cannot defend against islam

If Islam was white it'd be interpreted in the white spirit.

Yes, stormnegroes would, which tells you a lot about them.

no, islam is also retarded. despite being 0.01% right in a few points it's magnificiently backwards and stupid