Normies swallowing red pills

I've noticed while browsing random youtube videos that I see more and more red pilled people. Even on random nature videos and stuff you can see people talking about jews and white genocide and it gets like 200 upboats. I also see a lot more wokeness on nigger videos chimping out etc. Are we becoming mainstream meteor Sup Forums? I have a good feeling about the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xgyNZ
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/fashion/peter-thiel-donald-trump-silicon-valley-technology-gawker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dnN4VDcGMUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I noticed this also on social media, any anti trump material quickly gets commented on how much bs it is and it's usually the top comments with many likes. It seems that people are being more aware

well that's because of neet alt-righters

take this site for example. liberal people are out doing things

Wrong.

This shouldn't be a surprise when you have to remember that over 50 million people voted for the guy. We're more numerous than people think

I haven't played in months, but I bought the Legion expansion for WoW when it came out. I was surprised by mainstream casual racism had become on my server. Whenever politics would come up and someone would bash Trump or shill for Hill they'd get dog piled by dozens of people. It wasn't like that last expansion.

Also, my parents on the west coast have both told me in phone calls that people they've known for years are becoming more openly racist. My aunt- a lifelong Democrat that voted for Obama- straight up said "fuck him, he only cares about black people," a few months ago.

Things are changing.

We need a name for this. I recommend Pink Pill. Because it's just a lighter red pill for first timers. And it degrades the general faggotry permeating the alt right

>liberal people are out doing things
looking at cute cats on tumblr, watching trash TV or burning to death in a warehouse really aren't better than shitposting on a Latvian glass blowing forum

I've noticed the same OP. Over the past few months I've seen more and more references to the jews and alt-right humor in chats on Twitch tv. People asking each other, "who are the most untrustworthy people on the planet?" Mentions of the 6 gorillion. The words, "shekels, goyim," etc.

Can't tell if it's just Sup Forums leaking or if the normies are finally beginning to wake up.

Game forums, YouTube, twitch even Reddit and twitter to a degree are all seeming so much more fed up with the way the west is.

>liberal people are out doing things.

Oh I'm laffin

>Not recognizing advertising algorithms that provides suggested/filtered content based on viewing preferences.

Confirmation bias much, Ahmed?

It's called winning the argument, and convincing people. Look into it surströmmingfag.

Ayy gift, enjoy.

imgur.com/a/xgyNZ

Obama's only real legacy, unfortunately for him. I think a lot of white people have become wise to just how much the political left holds hatred for white America at the core of their ideology and all the -isms and academic theories are just window dressing.

I fully advocate for redpilling normies. I think that a good start for them is this Milo faggot, Gavin McInnes, Infowars stuff, Sh0eonhead, Lauren Southern and this Gorilla Mindset guy, even though I myself would more like people to be into Molymeme, MW, Evalion, and Richard Spencer. I personally sympathize with natsoc a lot and see the jew problem in the west, but yeah, when normies even go for alt-lite stuff, that would be a tremendous fucking change for the better.

Yeah, I just can't fathom being white and voting Democrat anymore. And I voted for Obama twice.

Just check 9gag cancer/coment section. The redpill is hitting hard.

No wonder Trump got elected. You're idiots.

Everyone likes to be cool and edgy we are now the cool fun counterculture

A few self described liberal friends of mine have been binge watching videos of Trey Gowdy's greatest btfos for some reason.

One actually described the experience as "redpilling", so I'm worried that his system is going to be completely shocked and that he's gonna overdose on redpills.

I need more of this young lady desu :3

You hate Jews because Europe is brainwashed by Muslims, especially Britain. Muslims hate Jews, they try to create witch hunt.

can't stump the trump.

that can't actually be your opinion.

In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]

Ask yourself this. If we were a real threat, wouldn't (((they))) shut us down?

Makes you think

Who is this whore and what's her Snapchat?

>liberals doing things
yeah, like spamming twitter, doing drugs, getting drunk, worshiping niggerdick, working meme jobs and occasionally rioting on the streets like niggers.

A Jew made Google, a Jew made Facebook, Jewish bankers are making America great.

literally lmao'd.

I love milk juggs like this

Real heafty titties

Yes, there are more people who are starting to wake up and rebel the liberal anti-white ideology that has become mainstream. However theres also a lot of people who are becoming rabid liberals themselves so it balances out.

The freedom of Sup Forums is refreshing. You realise how much other forums are controlling the narrative for their own agenda and it stinks.

The left are literally becoming the new Nazis.

Every single one of my friends at this point are closet racists. We're all in our mid 20's and starting out in the professional world so we're not openly racist, but the N word flies when we're not in public.

Me and one of my friends took a friend of his who was reading Gary Johnsons book to a trump rally in September or October. That guy is full on red pilled now. He wants to quit his 6 figure job at one of the big banks and live on a compound with guns to keep the dindus away.

Trump redpilled that guy in 45 minutes.

>Talking about how the Billy Bush tape was not so shocking if you’ve worked on the Wall Street trading floor, Mr. Thiel says: “On the one hand, the tape was clearly offensive and inappropriate. At the same time, I worry there’s a part of Silicon Valley that is hyper-politically correct about sex. One of my friends has a theory that the rest of the country tolerates Silicon Valley because people there just don’t have that much sex. They’re not having that much fun.”
>not having that much fun

>nytimes.com/2017/01/11/fashion/peter-thiel-donald-trump-silicon-valley-technology-gawker.html

liberals are the prudes now, a good number of them are definitely sexless that's why you see so many numales thirsty for anyone that will give them attention, and a hambeast like Zoey Quinn can clean up

It's not that people are getting red-pilled Sven, it's that the left swung so far away from the spectrum even centralist are disgusted and appear right-wing because of it.

>jews are great inventors
If you look closer you will notice, how they've tricked the real inventors out of the Business.

I'm not sure about Gen Z. It may seem on the surface that they are learning, but I'm beginning to think that it's just a fashion. Something about a 13-16 year old kid identifying with NatSoc, Traditionalism, ethno centrism, et al, feels wrong. They don't really know what they are talking about, and are way too impressionable. They are gonna get burned.

No he's right liberal people don't use social media. They'd rather be out doing things.

Sauced already

People like to hop on bandwagons, it happened with Obama too.

I know white people who still think its edgy to POLITELY question gender norms and racial issues. Lawl.

People just like to fit in to the times.

FUCK THEM !

>Infowars is good for redpilling normies
Not really, Alex Jones is a retarded hack. He should only be employed when redpilling low IQ cuckservatives.

>liberal people are out doing things

they're out promoting pedophilia whilst running a pizza shop

>Forgets that only Nazis go on Sup Forums.

David Knight is probably the most respectable one there.

Alex is probably the worst. He's always freaking out and screaming "wwooooaaaaaarggghhhhhhh! Breaking the conditioning!"

Yes I'm starting to think Jews made everything. Black Jew though. The White Jew just steal everything.

The left gained political ground when they had a monopoly over the flow of information.
They were able to promote information damaging to the right and ignore information damaging to the left.
Now the dinosaur media is dying and information is no longer under their control.
The left's ideology now has to compete with other ideas, specifically those of the right.
On an even playing field the right destroys the left because the right is based on truth, while the left is based on lies and delusion.

>He's always freaking out and screaming "wwooooaaaaaarggghhhhhhh! Breaking the conditioning!"

He does that every time! It's like a catchphrase for him or something. What a guy...

Here's one:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnN4VDcGMUg