LISTEN UP U STUPID WHITE BOYS. WE GONNA FOLLOW MUH CALCULATIONS AND MAKE IT TO DA MOON

>LISTEN UP U STUPID WHITE BOYS. WE GONNA FOLLOW MUH CALCULATIONS AND MAKE IT TO DA MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtu.be/q7pzg9xpAOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
youtu.be/hlqvlu_di6A
vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women
youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They said Apollo 12 physics, she thought they said a twelve piece with bisquits.

I really think this will backfire on them in 50 years.

When the "Diversity" fad is dead and there is nothing left but facts to google because the SJW's are not there to push the lies.

Is there anything Negroes can't do?

kek

HOL' UP

SUM FINNA TELL ME

WE WUZ ASSTRONOTS N' SHIIEEET?

>make nigger women do menial calculations
>force all the mundane and idiot proof work onto them
>they're basically just checking for errors in other people's work
>"WE WEN TO DA MOON N SHEEIT"

Fucking retarded.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Be productive members of society.

wtf I hate Fucking white males now

yup

this looks just like Taraji Henson

no differences whatsoever

I aint racist but this shit is hilarious

yallz raciss dey wuz so smart dey call dem computahs cuz dey be doin calcallasions

Be the first to accomplish something.

We wuz interns

>I ain't racist

Fuck off back to re-ddit, normalfaggot. You don't need to say that here, also fuck niggers and kikes.

This looks like it could be about a black safety inspector inspecting a mormon church.

>Black Slut railed by 25 white guys

you fukin faggot ill bleach my asshole and make you lick it

Where is this image even from? Reverse image searches gave me nothing.

Another spic proving your "people" are barely less animalistic and stupid than niggers. How's it feel to have an 88 IQ, Juan?

>Hidden Figures

Also, kill yourself

SPICY

A movie called "Hidden Figures".
It's about an octaroon woman that worked for NASA during the Appolo 12 mission. She did bitch work, but they made it out to look like she did every major calculation for the mission.

WHAT THE FICCI DID YOU SAY BURGERINOO

Alright lad, tone it down. Portugal is my oldest ally, I can't have this kind of chat.

Could someon please put the Brazzers logo in the corner of OPs pic

Also

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Brothers of arms

Fuck off britbong, fuck portugal and fuck spics. Why don't you go enjoy the diversity in your sharia law areas, faggot?

I think them calling the movie "Hidden Figures" was on purpose so they could make "Hidden Niggers" edits and point out "da rayciss"

the movie probably is nauseating, but the one black woman it is actually about was the real deal. she did start out as a "computer", but soon was doing legitimate work.

she wasn't "hidden" any more than thousands of others, because for one thing, John Glenn specifically asked that she verify some calculations before his flight.

I'm pretty sure that in her prime she could match anyone in this thread for mathematical ability.

Up next, a movie about the nigger janitor who was present when whites invented the internet.

We know

agreed

why did you post the black and white version of this photo

Take it easy there burgerino :)

A movie about a nigger president who was present while Wall Street ran the world into the ground.

I looked this nigress up and apparently she got a STEM doctorate in the 40s or something? That's pretty impressive I feel, but I don't know if the just gave octoroon women degrees back then or what.

60% lecturing me about diversity

kek

New promotional poster

What pisses me off is this is just normies not understanding how computers worked.

Computers weren't always electronic. The term "computer" originally meant someone who did calculations.

A computer unit would do mundane calculations, never could ever deviate from instructions. It was common practice.

Its so sad because history is literally going to be rewritten over this shit. Just like Alan Turing's OK movie that put way too much emphasis on him being gay.

Compare science history is so fucking cool, how we came from theoretical math to human computers to horrible analog computers to shitty discrete computers to what we see now to whatever crazy shit quantum computers bring to us and beyond.

Why can't libshits ruin their own culture instead of shitting on computer science for diversity purposes. Fuck them

Apollo 13 I assume?

Poor
Little
Black
Momma

Genuinely interested, who?

>191 KB JPGIs there anything Negroes can't do?

Name their fathers

I went to this movie with my girlfriend and Everyone clapped 3 times during movie.

It was in Bay Area.

Don't lie.

lol

Why the fuck would you clap at the movies?

They recognized that a racial barrier was broken :^)

Civilization.

Swim.

The ugly fucking nigger hair ruins it

you mean cackulations?

WE WUZ NASA N SHIIET

>Just like Alan Turing's OK movie that put way too much emphasis on him being gay.
You mean
>Gay men must have gay sex at all times with random strangers or they'll DIE!

I didn't. I was only one that didn't clap. My girlfriend got upset at me.

I said I'm deaf why should i clap if i can't hear.

La NASA et tout ce qui a rapport au moon loading est fake anyway, Bubba...

youtu.be/q7pzg9xpAOE

KEK kikes ruin Hollywood with their transparent agenda. Only good thing now a days is tv shows.

yass queen

WE

raise they keeyidz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

WUZ

>invents calculator
>thousands of negro women are instantly unemployed
>"Look here Bob, it does the math and you don't even have to hear it talk about having eleven kids with no dad!"

FPBP

Pour les crackers et les negres qui pensent qu'ils son allez sur la lune...

youtu.be/hlqvlu_di6A

calm down Alberto Barbarossa

she's not black though

>wtf i love oscar bait now

vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women

Oh it's from a movie? Make sense now.

Also

>Octaroon
>More white than black
>We wuz NASA

Why in the fuck would you see this with your girl? Are you cucked?

There ya go buddy

Fixed that for you

The inside joke is they never went to the moon, most likely all the NASA men knew this (masons). Now they're making a big joke.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
>a fucking quadroon-octoroon

I didn't, I wanted to see what all fussy is all about.

HA

Nice

I love this board

Fucken niggers. Yes, im racict. Fuck you

Pic relevant.

Can someone spend 100 hours in MS paint and make a meta of screen shots of this thread? I have to go to work.

One drop rule, apparently.

I call NASA engineers "nassholes".

Don't work anywhere that hit its high point before you were born.

youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

137% related llmaao

I'm not saying she's white. She's a pristine example of a mixed race person with more evident white than black

Be a successful father

WE

> testing
> testing
> testing

Apparently mentioning "Rosie" and "Martial Law" gets the thread auto-closed 4x faster.

> testing
> testing

Don't mind me!

WE WUZ AFRO-NAUTZ

Is it like when the nazis were in stalingrad and they had no fuel they used russians as replacement horses?

Kek

Wow, Rosie wants to impose Martial Law?

>WE WUZ WHIET PEOPLE N SHIT

Invent the wheel.

It was actually the Persians who invented the wheel

ASTROKANGZ

Simultaneously invented in Mesopotamia and Central Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel#History