Why does reality have a liberal bias?

Why does reality have a liberal bias?

Complacency

only in your head.

This thread is now about gassing the kikes.

If reality has a liberal bias, then why are tranny suicide rates so high?

Confirmation bias.

*gasses*

Why are you so obsessed with Scott Adams's bitch

why do liberals always confuse what's going on in their head with reality?

Because it's the default. If you have never given politics a thought you'll by default be a liberal.

Stormfag raid today?

>Migrants objectively not integrating
>Brexit vote went right
>Trump elected

Really initialized my nuts

>why does my perception of reality have a liberal bias?
>t. Clinton Voter

BECAUSE THE JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA.

AND THE MEDIA CREATES REALITY.

NOW FUCK OFF.

Because people want to feel like they're morally good. Few people enjoy being the bad guy, the harsh one, having people hate them.
Of course there are people who either simply don't care or outright enjoy it, but that's the minority.
Most people want to do good things, feel good, be good.
Also, its easy to make a hypothetical statement >"Not all blacks are savages! What about the good ones? Surely you like (((them)))?"
...Without context of blacks being the most violent ethnicity in the world.

People are attracted to the possibility of better things over the reality of naff shit

See

Civilization is the alteration of reality to form a functioning society. Without civilization it reverts to a form of reality that most animals survive in, which is farther left in practice.

elf laide

>reality have a liberal bias
Kek, this one always cracks me up. Imagine a post-catastrophe society. There are no institutions, no central authority, only groups and individuals vying for control. Does your liberal morality of "freedom", "equality" and "tolerance" help you much? No it's completely useless. It has absolutely no value with regards to survival. Man when confronted by doom is completely stripped of any liberal preconceptions. There's just him and the will to power and survival. The essence of right wing ideas.

>Kristina also developed a system for picking the best photos to post. Before posting she usually asks several trusted advisors, including her dad and me, to weigh in on which photo out of a group of candidates looks best. This system allows her to see past her own biases about her appearance.

>this photo
>her dad
>looks best

THIS!

Leftists are doing constant mental gymnastics to try to make their world view for into real life events.

If reality has a liberal bias, why are most people against freedom of speech in western countries leftists? Reality should be on their side if that's the case.

PERSUADED

In other words liberalism is only held together through immense social pressure, when man is left to the mercy of nature, liberalism is completely useless.

Idk mr. Colbert

that filename

It doesn't. This is just what liberals believe since they live in a walled liberal utopia echo chamber. Modern liberalism is Judeo-Marxism. The jews infiltrated academia as noted by Carlton Coon back in the day and networked as a group via nepotism to gain credibility and influence. Jews also own Hollywood and the media. That's why reality has a "liberal" bias. The actual real world does not

It doesn't.

Liberals are simply mentally ill and ignore reality as a matter of course.

Without fail, any liberal policy intended to do one thing results in the opposite, which they then ignore and attempt to double down.

Liberals have a liberal bias and aren't necessarily in tune with reality. If they were in tune with reality, their agenda would be far more prominent and have a much bigger hold on society.

The fact that there's severe and powerful pushback from another side supports this. A good deal of liberals are very intelligent and verbally competent. They're human after all. However, I theorize that their big rooting in ideology stems from manifesting inadequacies in their personal lives into a cause that a larger group of people can agree on. This is why backlash and emotional/physical outrage is so prominent. Liberalism is literally mental illness.

Because the people who get the final say on what counts as reality in our society are all liberals.

What's the feminine name of this biological female with a natural vagina

i want to bang her and make her call me daddy