Smokers are social cancer

Smokers are social cancer.
All smokers should be lined up and shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAJ4MlXtF6A
youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Op5dhCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

Two weren't enough but I agree, I hate it when smokers throw their butts just wherever. Littering is for blacks.

Yeah right you guys love smoking over there.

you'd have to kill a lot of your own people to accomplish that

I agree. They are cancer and they spread nothing but cancer

You degeneracy fags are just fucking shills do you guys even hear yourselves. Your more butt hurt then SJWs. Grow up guys not everyone is gonna live the way you do you whiny bitch

>ugh, fucking disgusting
>I bet this is in china
>closely inspect letters on bottles and box
Yup, China.

>inb4 some Chinese tries to blame this on MUH MAINLANDERS

How about instead of treating the symptoms, you cure the disease - instead of executing smokers, shut down tobacco companies

That's because artists complain about people smoking near buildings so management gets rid of ashtrays. Stop complaining about muh smellz and the ashtrays will stop disappearing.

smoking ciggies is the ultimate redpill. ive also met many good people while smoking rollies. and when youre cattle-trucked nothing feels better

You're posting on pol, just what is it you think we spread here? Friendship?

AUTISTS*

Just fine people for littering.

Deglamorize it in media.

The only thing that will make people stop smoking is cancer. Even then, they'll still smoke.

Im not littering, im helping the birds make warm birdnest with good insulation.

>Behave like I want you to behave or you will be shot!

The "tolerant" left, everybody.

*smokes at you*
How mad are you, nip?

smoking cures cancer ya ponce

>smoking the filtered, tarred tobacco jew

Ban public smoking all together desu. Nobody wants to inhale that toxic shit while they're waiting for a bus, nobody likes seeing the streets littered with cigarette butts and chewing gum, and nobody likes the fucking stench it leaves on people who do it.

well, not literal cancer

I just smoke on occasion. If someone else has them I smoke them.

I used to smoke a pack a day, now it's more like a cigarette or two once or twice a month.

Nothing beats smoking a cigarette after sex, after bailing hay, or after mowing the yard.

Cigarettes and coffee go too well together though, so I can't drink coffee neither.

>I hate it when smokers throw their butts just wherever

Probably shouldn't have removed all the fucking ashtrays then.

>fucking anti-smoker logic

You were kind of right the first time, though

Anyway I don't care if people smoke around me but if you can't dispose of your butts in a responsible fashion then start dipping. Don't spit on the sidewalk though, that's not any better.

ok

That shit pissed me off.

My state passed a law last year that made it a $200 fine if you threw your cigarette butt out the window. It was frustrating after you've formed such a habit of it.

Only way to get people to stop smoking is help them quit. At the same time we need smokers because they do pay a lot of people...

Just imagin how comfy this bird would be

I started smoking a pipe. No mess. No cancer filters. Blend your own flavors. Smoking a pipe is the real redpill. The cancer stick Jew is the false prophet.

>implying the right doesn't feel the same way about any culture other than their own

Smoking is one of the last bastions of white identity fuck off tojo

Again though, some autist dual wielding cheeseburgers rides their mobility scooter 30 ft from a smoker and screams about second hand smoke to the building management. Bye bye ashtrays.

Ex smoker

havent smoked in a year

it is faggot tier
vaping is putting robot dicks in your mouth

dont deepthroat the robotic dick jew

cool kids vape anyways

>no chemicals
>no smoke in lung
>no bad smell
>no bad breath
>no littering
>can vape indoors

smokers are jokers my friend

>no bad smell

apart from the vape itself

That they got from natives.

And the poor hygiene of the person using it.

Let's address this complaint of smokers disposing of their butts "wherever" - on the ground is what you mean.

Used to be a time when you could smoke anywhere. I remember there being ashtrays at the checkout line in a grocery store.

Then you couldn't smoke inside anymore. So most businesses had enough foresight to place ashtrays outside their door, so that if a smoker approached and wanted to come into their establishment, he had a place to dispose of his cigarette first.

All cars had ashtrays in them up until a few years ago.

Then people went all nazi on the smoking thing, and all those ashtrays started disappearing.

Now, let's visualize a scenario where I manage to get out of the house - where I am not allowed to smoke - and go to the store. I light a cigarette on the way, in my car with no ashtray. On arriving at the store, I get out of the car and approach the door. Obviously I can't carry my cigarette in with me, but there is no ashtray outside the door.

At that point I have three choices: I can eat the cigarette butt; I can field-dress the cigarette and put it in my pocket, which is pretty nasty; or I can just flick it and let the street-sweeper deal with it. Since smokers are now treated like lepers by society at large, it's going to be the latter.

So you know, blah blah blah smoking is evil, etc. But your complaints about smokers throwing their cigarettes wherever they have to is hypocritical when you're the ones who collectively decided you didn't want an ashtray "there."

10/10

>(((no))) chemicals
>smells awful
>tastes like butterrumple crunch, sugary pinky pies, or the most common gay cum
>Blow out your hand and melt your face with battery acid
>literally a dick wearing a fedora that you suck
>popcorn lung

Obviously I smoke. You can go turbo jew, you can limit me from public places, you can hault all ads, you can even make me grow my own crop (which I do).
But the day you tell me I can't have my god given right to shave of some years of my suffering and enjoy it is the day America dies.

Libertarian is on the Right. There is no such corresponding ideology on the Left.

Based user

Yeah, and again though, not having a place to dispose of it doesn't give you a green light to just throw it on the ground. This is what blacks do.

Really, try this line of reasoning with anything else, see how it sounds.

>I brought my gum/food/drink in here but there wasn't a trash can near me so I just threw the remainder on the ground

I get that it's supposed to be some rebellious gesture against the anti-smoking faggots but it doesn't make you any less of a nigger when you do it.

The progressive movement should have been strangled in the crib.

Maybe if smokers had some self control they wouldn't need to smoke in the car on the way to the store, in the house, in the store, outside the store on the way in, outside the store on the way out, and at every possible moment in between.

You truly are lepers and deserve to be treated that way.

>Now, let's visualize a scenario where I manage to get out of the house - where I am not allowed to smoke - and go to the store. I light a cigarette on the way, in my car with no ashtray. On arriving at the store, I get out of the car and approach the door. Obviously I can't carry my cigarette in with me, but there is no ashtray outside the door.
Nobody is obliged to deal with or facilitate your subhuman junkie addiction, faggot. Smoke at home, don't litter public places, buy a car with an ash tray and fuck off.

If any of you here smoke or have friends who smoke.

Advice them to use Champix. It is a medicine which has helped me and my family to quit. Best investment one could ever make

Or you could stop being a degenerate and stop smoking

Shut up, cuck.

you're a liar, vapes don't explode unless your an idiot who doesn't know ohms law or buys some shitty chinese vape

popcorn lung is caused by chemicals which no longer exist in marketable fluid

i smoke menthol only

kys nigger

See but that doesn't work. They're are plenty of trashcans everywhere because no one complains about making trash

Let's try this one instead:
>no public toilets
>can piss pants or on street
>piss on wall

Nice argument you degenerate lowlife

Keep smoking the filtered jew

>basic human function

vs

>degenerate habit and luxury

hmm which should be catered for i wonder

How's Brexit going?
Now shaddup

>smokes niggerflavor only
>calls someone else nigger

Except peeing is biologically necessary, whereas smoking is not. Fucking degenerates.

Smokers are weak degenerate creatures with no self control and damage the health of those around them. They are subhuman, and subhumans deserve to die.

is menthol for niggers over there in america?

here only old ladies and homosexuals smoke menthol smokes

they're in the process senpai; march-april they'll be out.

You guys keep trying to make these arguments and every time I read another, I start to think you're less of an oppressed group trying to make do, and more just impulsive animals without any standard of public decency or hygiene.

i agree. its filthy shit. i would never date a smoker ever.

Would you ban the sale of tobacco?
If your answer is yes - then there is no need to kill smokers since if you ban tobacco, voila 95% of smokers stop smoking.
If your answer is no - then you are a hypocritical shitposting faggot who is the real person who deserves execution

Like you have to worry about dating.

>At that point I have three choices: I can eat the used needle; I can field-dress the used needle and put it in my pocket, which is pretty nasty; or I can just flick it and let the street-sweeper deal with it. Since heroin addicts are now treated like lepers by society at large, it's going to be the latter.

>missing the point
There is no shortage of trash cans. Littering is a willful act. Pissing in public is frowned upon and there is a shortage of public restrooms facilitating the need for it.

Smoking is a nigger tier habit.

It's for crack whores and single mothers.

Sounds promising. Do you need a doctor's prescription for this stuff?

I used to smoke, quit about 5 years ago. Who cares if people smoke though?

And why do Brits always seem to try and dictate the courses or actions of another? Arrogant, little island nation you are.

>All smokers should be lined up and shot.
try it red button nip monkey

that's not very nice. apologize please.

Stealing shit from natives is white as fuck.

I'll apologize when your shitposting nation is cut off from the internet.

Of course i'd ban it. Some things deserve to be banned, including islam, niggers, and tobacco, which serves no positive purpose in society.

>a dirty gypsey

If Hitler tried to burn only gypseys literally NO ONE would have stopped him.

Progressives.

The true cancer of civilization.

To be fair I don't think you can afford to be picky

wow another rude comment. thats just despicable! i think you should take a long hard look at yourself young man

Have you ever met an Aussie? They shitpost in real life, just with words. They're hilarious

I gambled with a few Aussies in Vegas, they're a crackup

Cigarettes are bad but pipe and cigar smoking is pretty bro-tier.

From experience, all girls who smoke= unfeminine whores with no self control. They are self destructive and probably fuck shitskins.

>Who cares if people smoke though?

It was all the "second-hand smoke" propaganda issued by the fearmongering MSM that created the anti-smoking nazi death cult.

Forget about the fact that it turned out to be a bunch of nonsense and that no one's cancer ever has been traced to second-hand smoke.

It's like when someone gets accused of being a child molester. He might get found innocent in court, but people are only going to remember that he was accused - because the accusation was on Page 1 above the fold. The dismissal was on page 20 of the Local section.

Come get me faggots

>in the house
Just said we can't
>in the store
just fucking sai we can't
>Im a massive faggot who loves smoking cock but fuck tobacco
Look what if we want one, middle of the day, average day.
We aren't home right? That's it.
That is the one place you can dispose of a fucking butt unless you're lucky enough to have a public trashcan near you, which, surprise surprise there is never enough of and litter is still everywhere.
But yeah we're body raping, crack smoking, leper tier.
Look you only help us. The more you vilify something beyond what is reasonable, youth will notice and do it out of spite.
Watch these ads and read the comments. usually you'll see a few hundred that say something like, "this is so stupid I actually want to try smoking now"
youtube.com/watch?v=vAJ4MlXtF6A
youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Op5dhCw

Get lung cancer.

>cool
The only instance of bullying i've seen in my life has been because some faggot spent ~€500 on a vape.
He really did deserve it though.

Yep but hey it's Sup Forums. Half the people here get reminded by mummy when she delivers the trendies to the basement that's smoking is naughty.

People who drive cars are cancer

i would prefer you say supportive things to me mate.

Smoking is the most cucked thing you can do.

Companies spend years advertising cigs to make them look cool and manly.

People pay them to physically injure themself and they make you smell like shit.

What a sad little man you are

I'm throwing every cigarette but on the ground from now on to trigger you people more

kys you fucking yellow nigger

Dude that's fucking disgusting, get a real ashtray and clean up your drunken mess.

I'm not little though

fuck off you kankokujin piece of shit

I enjoy smoking inside restaurants and bars in your country too much to let you do that

Fucking degenerate loser.

>smoking Pall Mall
you're a degenerate for different reasons, user...

The filters aren't what give you cancer risk user...

vapers are faggots but at least they dont make me gag whenever i walk past them

kill yours-
oh well ur doing it anyway