Are Katanas good for home defense agaisnt niggers and spics? There has been a rise of it in my town and its all I got

Are Katanas good for home defense agaisnt niggers and spics? There has been a rise of it in my town and its all I got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037356/Hacked-pieces-Samurai-sword-burglars-got-unpleasant-surprise-victim-fought-back.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FKI1xmtf5Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/169719/916m/hi-point-c9-9mm-with-hundred-dollar-bill-finish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A nig with a piece of shit handgun has advantage over your shitty, likely made in China, piece of shit sword.

You're American! And you don't own a gun?!
If I lived in America I would have at least a dozen guns I would walk out everywhere with a gun on my hip
Going to the bakery? Wear my bread buying gun
Get my hair cut? Wear my hair cut gun

Yes, but useless if you use it like a madman.
Learn how to cut shit down with a single swing and you'll be fine
Think it's a baseball bat with a blade and you'll look like a fucking fedora weeb

But katanas can cut people in 2, saw it in a movie once

Yes, long blades in small rooms are always a good choice for self defence

Get a six shooter and embrace your american culture, you flithy weeb

Cutlass is better and actually made for indoor use
>ywn cap a nigga with a flintlock pistol and then hack him down with your father's cutlass

you can get a crossbow that can kill for under $100, also you probably want something you can stab with and slash with for HD, nothing so long as you wont get a good swing indoors. Hell a good Bowie knife even.

What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM

>is bringing a knife to a gun fight a good idea?

>Get a six shooter
Revolvers are a meme.

As long as niggers don't use shields, guns or armor plate you are fine, learn how to use it properly

Only the Jews fear the samurai, cuck.

Spend 100 more and buy a shotgun that literal Jedi wouldn't be able to survive

a revolver is a meme, but better than a sword. unless you're a bear. revolvers are a must for bears.

This. Katanas can bend and warp in the air. You can lose a finger or stab and slice yourself.

Get a gun, preferably shotgun for your home

>cutlass
WTF we aren't in the XVII anymore stop with the swords meme, they r 4 fencing, military parades and cosplay

Buy a gun stupid you are an American.

Buy a machette its better vs flesh and bone.

T. mexican zeta

There is an awesome samurai movie related to this. The protagonist is some poor samurai who mainly fights with his short sword (his katana broke?) and is made fun of, until in the end of the movie an older guy goes crazy and bunkers in this little japanese house with his katana. So the samurai goes in with his short sword and they fight, and of course he has a huge advantage because the katana gets stuck in the ceiling and the walls etc. It's a great scene.

So yeah, Katanas are not good indoors.

Crossbows illegal in MA

No a gladius

Or

A gun

dam son

Just buy a gun you fucking faggot.

>Lives in the US of A
>Doesn't buy a fucking gun to protect himself
The fuck are you, a Commiefornian?

Probably not the most suitable in that situation. Still, I now have a hilarious mental image of niggy getting sliced in two with a sole strike.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037356/Hacked-pieces-Samurai-sword-burglars-got-unpleasant-surprise-victim-fought-back.html

>sword literally designed as a sidearm for use against indoor ambush
>not good indoors

>So the samurai goes in with his short sword and they fight, and of course he has a huge advantage because the katana gets stuck in the ceiling and the walls etc.
Ninjas used a shorter sword for this reason.

I have the cheap machete version
Pretty great like most of their machete knockoffs , for the price anyway

Swords are a weapon that have protected many men for a very, very long time. However, if you're using some 440 stainless steel piece of shit wallhanger you're as likely to kill yourself as anyone else. That garbage will snap in to pieces the moment you hit anything with any sort of force.

That said, buy a gun you fucking faggot.

>Are Katanas good for home defense agaisnt niggers and spics?

Why would you not want to let them into your house?

A cheap piece of shit that will break with one swing. It can only be used to slash in a home where you've only enough room to stab. A meme weapon that will make anyone laugh at you if you tried to use it seriously.

pic related is what you want

They're amicable people.

LOL

>actually want to buy a katana because i think they look cool
>afraid of being called a fucking weeeb

I just want to say that OP is a bad ass samurai with lots of geishas (or whatever the fuck they call them).

>pic related is what you want
A cheap wallhanger decorative 'sword that didn't even kill the guy?

Holy fuck this fat bastard seems friendly and all but seeing him throw his fat ass off balance with every swing is just pure cringe. He seems so out of his element actually moving his body, not to mention the business attire as he swings imitation Asian swords at random shit.

Just get it
You're already a weeb for thinking about it.

That sounds familiar, what's the name?

Katanas are good for decorative purposes.

If you legitimately try to use a katana as a weapon, you're a faggot weeaboo who deserves to get shot.

>whole town made up of weebs

No, a nice straight European sword that can both stab and parry.

if you think you can get your ninja on at 3 am when you are being home invaded. i'd just get a handgun.

No. Buy a gun.

You misspelled shotgun.

Experts unanimously agree a simple 5 round 12 gauge or such us the best home defense/begineer level weapon

That dude survived though. Wouldn't have happened with a katana.

Yes Katana's are highly effective weapons in modern warfare. It's why my grandfather had 3 of them off the dumbshit Japs that would Banzi charge the lines when he and his fellow Marines mowed them down..

Yes OP you should buy a Katana, they are highly effective against guns.

Good katanas can

>He seems so out of his element actually moving his body,
>talking shit about Lynn "Cleave a nigger in Two" Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=FKI1xmtf5Ck

unless immediately fatal, many handgun wounds don't kill either. they're all memes except for rifles.

They're legal for home defense in Florida. A couple years ago a Florida Man took a home intruder's head off with one swing.

I've used a katana to ward off a burglar at 3 AM in the morning. I didn't have anything else besides some power tools and it was the closes thing to me.

Guy was messing around my truck, and I didn't have any guns at the time, so I ran out with my piece of shit katana made in Arkansas. He started booking it.

Honestly it's more for scaring unarmed burglars than defending yourself. I bought a Mossberg after that.

>nig with a gun has the advantage

Not if user runs and jumps diagonally in a zig zag pattern, user-kun .

Glorious nippon steel will win every time. Cut bullet and nigger in half.

That's how Japan keeps nigger population so low.

No it isn't. If you cannot get ahold of a firearm, a baseball bat will work much more effectively than your Chinese mall sword. I do a bit of weapons for martial arts and even I know how shit most swords not built expressly for heavy use are. Pic related, my full tang carbon steel Ōdachi and Katana

Guns are not as powerful as a katana blade strike. God you are idiots

This leafbro gets it. Why don't you, OP?

Quit being a fucking faggot talking about katanas. It's embarrassing and you should be ashamed of yourself.

i would buy a baton or a baseball bat for home defense

this is classic viewing for katana fans

youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

get a shotgun, safety is about reality not fantasy shit.

As long as you're good at *appearing behind them*

Sry desu, I can't remember. Really liked it though.

Do you have baseball bats in England? I thought people don't play baseball there what do they use in Europe where baseball or cricket ant played? Do you beat people with soccer balls?

katanas are good tier for the zombie apocalypse but for your average day in the projects i highly recommend a semi-automtic rifle

Also I just noticed, why do Americans make AW sounds for katana and pasta are they trying to sound British? Sounds dumb

*Jap voice* you hab no honor G.I.

Guns aren't that cheap unless youre buying these

sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/169719/916m/hi-point-c9-9mm-with-hundred-dollar-bill-finish

Get a lil .22 for your home. It's good at close range, and you won't go deaf and shoot through the walls

Get a gunstock warclub OP, and practice throwing from a short distance

first of all laddie im in scotland, and yes you can buy baseball bats here

Um, ok so he is a skilled gunman, quick to the draw, accurate and deadly. He's still overweight as fuck and he can't manage to control his center of gravity with almost every swing...

Why are you going to ask a stupid fuckin question like that?

Buy a gun you massive faggot.

a gun > no gun

Hi points are fairly good quality though, and they have a lifetime warranty

how do you guys fuck this up? go to ebay. find some local guy that makes swords that can't figure out how to list his crap properly to get the most hits. I bought a short sword because I have no skill meant for stabby stabby made of hand-forged carbon steel for fifty bucks, probably a recycled truck leaf spring.

it turns out, old guns are cheap too. for my next trick, how to jew an old repeating rifle.

Hi point has a lifelong warrenty. Anythi g breaks and you send it in and get a new one. Still a piecw of shit. Good company though

I will snap your Chinese recycled Steel stick with my dick

T. Spic

How much can a gun be in America? A handgun should be like $500 right?
Scotland is garbage

If properly heat treated and sharpened.

You'll also want a Mircrotech Jagdkommando for close encounters.

says a leaf

Pretty much this. a baseball bat is going to be more effective. Plus if you actually hit them with it the cops are less likely to charge you with assault with a deadly weapon (bat just doesn't have the public connotation that a sword does) Plus you won't make the news as some weaboo fag running around after people with a sword.

all knives should have a rectangular or oval handguard to allow you to feel where the edge is when you hold it

Melee weapon actually would be my go-to home defense option. It would be a spear though. Long swords are good on a battlefield. Not so good in hallways.

Asian culture vulture be white and ge a gun it's your tradition to shoot natives your genetically modified superior creation from your most high jew god. Be proud your American now, human fuck dolls to the elite jew, the rest of the world is jealous of your high status.(theme song) "Forever Cucked" ~ Elton John

>warclub
>spear

retard

Depends, revolvers can be cheaper depending on the size

>fucking weebshits

Get out. Stop ruining my site.

If you look closely, you'll notice the edge is 360 degrees the length of the blade. A purpose made puncture tool. Not a slicing tool.

It also threads into it's metal "sheath" to become a baton.

Scotlands only achievement in history has been being England's bitch and being the birthplace of our first prime minister. I wouldn't call it an achievement but your also known for men who wear skirts and girls who have manly voices
Scotland is like a country full of homos

OP read this

obv dont use it against yourself

It's a saber with a hand and a half grip. It'll do the job in a pinch but BUY A FUCKING GUN!

>god tier for zombie apocalypse
Katanas arent suited for skulls.

get a rapier, muh dude

They're fucking horrible for indoor use. You likely won't have enough room to use it properly, and most katanas are cheap chinese decorative garbage unless you want to pay a bunch.

Ideally just get a fucking gun, but if you really insist on melee weapons, go for something that you can actually use in your home.

mentioned, longer swords will get fucked indoors because they can hit your walls, ceiling, furniture, etc. You want a shorter blade to avoid that. If you still want to go full weeb, get a wakizashi or something shorter.

Otherwise even shit like a spear would be better, especially in hallways. Can keep a person away from you or just charge down the hall to poke a hole in them (though good luck if they have a gun).

Fuck you cunt. That's cheap coming from the US's spunk bucket.

What's Canada famous for? Fuck all. Nothing. Unless you count shitposting an achievement.

KYS.

You can get a simple 9mm for $100 and also Canada sucks.