Let's Build a Better Wall

The Trump wall has several financial, engineering and political issues to overcome. One of the greatest problems faced is with California, which has promised years of opposition.

The new Trump Wall trades the troublesome 260 Mile section with a 50 Mile wall through flat terrain.

The New Wall would require annexation of Western Sonora and Baja California Norte/Sur. Procedes from land-sales in the new Territory would pay for the entire wall with the remainder to be applied to the National debt.

I propose the new Territory be named Sup Forumsifornia.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mexico-now-deports-more-central-americans-than-the-us-2015-6
cbc.ca/news/politics/mexico-visa-immigration-canada-mccallum-1.3875483
youtube.com/watch?v=ioPa1URjZ_Y
thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/01/13/red-dawn-has-started-paul-preston-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexico just announced that they will start ignoring central amerishits. Enjoy the biggest inmigration crisis while chump brawls with ranchers and hippies for his fence.

businessinsider.com/mexico-now-deports-more-central-americans-than-the-us-2015-6

Funny enough, Putin just called for mexico to form a stronger bond with Russia regarding their oil industries.

The population of the Baja California Norte/Sur is less than 4 Million, not bad for a 55,000 square mile annex!

No. We don't want anymore filthy spics in our country. Fuck your and fuck your cousins in Baja, you beaner fuck.

This was supposed to be the border but gadsen fucked up

Build the wall on the Southern New York border desu.

Yeah but look at all that easy to access coast. Think how easy it would be to get to

Yeah we know you are a shit petty childish people.

Enjoy genocide, beaner.
It's coming.

So Cal here, and not LARPing

I'm actually hoping that hordes of Mexicans move north. I hope that every non-cucked American on the border is summoned to defend their nation.

Then we can begin the Mestizo Genocide.

We make up 81% of your exports. Say good bye to pretty much all of your jobs.

This all will culminate with you hosting Chinese naval base in Acapulco.

Have fun with that when we send them back to you and they have no way back to us.
Circumvent the wall and we'll be more coercive.

Even Mexicans don't care for illegals, which says a lot.

The biggest problem with hippies would be in California, which would be isolated by the wall through Sonora.

We have already crossed a line by annexing part of Mexico, why would libshits be much of a problem after that?

The Gadsden Purchase was parts of Arizona and New Mexico not California.

>annexing even more shitskins

NO
NO
NO
NO

"State sovereignty is suddenly important to us if it invokes brown ppl or weed"
T. California

There's been no discussion yet about about the Native population.

The Sonora Desert WOULD be a good detention/penal center for deportees from the US.

"Population exchange"

The left is fine with population exchange if you're brown. Make Trump tan more.

Just so long as baja doesn't become an actual state, leave it as some shitty territory that we can exploit

Half of mexico going to premanent "visit" Baja the day they anounce this.

The annexation that I'm proposing is only geographic. How to handle the population is another discussion.

The region has a population of less than 4 million.
>> Would absorbing them be offset by the deportation of 20+ million from US clay?
>> Any other thoughts?

Let's discuss..

They will get an all-expense-paid vacation to the Trump Penal Center in Sonora.

>tfw baja resident
wew
We Protectorate now

Either your parasite people get deported and stay deported, or whites chimp out and genocide you.

keep barking little stupid Chihuahuas.

we dont want to make california bigger

Ignoring?
You mean you aren't going to rob them and rape them before you dump them off at our borders?

Not part of California. California would probably require reduction/balkanization to restore sanity. Los Angeles and southward would probably need to be reduced to territorial status in order to maintain a buffer-zone from the rest of the US. Their upcoming insurrection will make this easy.

Um, no, we need to wall off California. Just head north after hitting Arizona's western border.

California is rightful US clay, and if you look at the county level electoral map, it looks like most of it is with the MAGA already.

It should be possible to reclaim the coastal areas through a "decommification" program. It will be easier to justify if they rebel.

Many Mexicans will become American - just as they want to - and the wall will be even more cost efficient. Everyone is happy.

Nooooooo

Rocky point is dope I go there for xanex and drunk ASU/uofa girls

No, they need to go back, mostly for humanitarian reasons.
>Most have been educated and know what a better life looks like, and how to achieve it. According to Democrats, they are Doctors, Architects, Scientists and Intellectuals.
>Mexico is a fucking mess, growing more violent by the day. They have been unfairly brain-drained of dreamers by the US
We will send them all back to Make Mexico Great Again!

It's win-win, you might consider this logic in Germany.

Chump got conned by mexicans. Did you expect his redneck-tier plan to work?

cbc.ca/news/politics/mexico-visa-immigration-canada-mccallum-1.3875483

> Baja California is annexed

> San Francisco & Hollywood liberals build beach houses along gulf Coast

> proceed to drive the Mexican fishermen out of the area with feel-good legislation and authoritarian jackassery

California is a complete cancer. Our only hope is for them to try to leave and we kill them off in the inevitable war.

Sorry, I assumed that it would be miserable in Western Sonora.

Where would be a better (more miserable) location for the Penal Center?

As long as it's out in the desert just leave the wonderful debauched town of Puerto Pensaco alone

Perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=ioPa1URjZ_Y

Baja can't support much, it's just a thin desert

They're shilling for Baja CA to exit MX and CA to exit USA.
thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/01/13/red-dawn-has-started-paul-preston-interview/

Wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to glass Mexico?

Any plan to improve America would have to include the removal of undesirable Marxist elements, particularly Elitists on the Left. West-coast rebellion would be a Godsend.

SEE

Fake map

>San Diego flipped Blue
>Mfw

I can only speak for myself, but I actually like most Mexican people from outside the border Cities. Aside from the Baja, I think they have the right to their own clay and culture as long as they keep it there.

lol you'd get so many boats

That's no surprise. There's no effective border there. I really liked San Diego, but the illegals turned it into a crime-filled shithole. I imagine the cartels have made it much worse.

Mexicans need to go home. Marxist influence need to be neutralized. American culture needs to be restored.

More workers for the Trump Penal Facility. Illegal immigration will not be tolerated such as it is today.

upstate new state when

How so?
Illegals are still illegal. Everyone gets sent back to mexico and repeat offenders go to prison and stay there.

Captcha: locust (it's what you are)

That would need to be Phase II, or III, depending on what we need to do with Canada. Hopefully the Leafs will unfuck themselves (MCGA) and leave us free for solving domestic problems.

Feminism, Islam and dog-fucking has no place in the New Western Hemisphere.

MORE DAY DREAMING FROM RETARDED WHITE PEOPLE.

don't quit your day job.

Sup Forums BTFO