Isn't Murdoch Murdoch /our channel/?

Isn't Murdoch Murdoch /our channel/?

If so, then I don't understand why their subscriber count is so low yet they exemplify everything Sup Forums values like NatSoc, RedPills, anti-degeneracy and gassing kikes.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not trying to shill or advertise but they did just put out a new episode and it's somewhat surprising that a discussion about it hasn't cropped up here.

youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4

Murdoch is pure, concentrated autism.

It is pretty autistic but their shit is great.

bump

they're r/the_donald larpers

True, but you gotta admit the quality of their memes are dank.

you need to go back to r*ddit too

this but I do enjoy their videos and have seen them all you can tell that the nuance and subtlety of memeing escapes them. basically only newfags align with natsoc and would larp as one

>T_D is alt-lite
>Murdoch animations is alt-right

Learn the difference, leaf.

Because he'll never top Progressive's night out

being epic ETHO-NATIONALISTS XDDD doesnt make them not redditors, just like you posting epic image macros doesn't hide the fact that you're a redditor too

What makes them redditors?

this has TRS shill stink all over it.

Misuse and appropriation of wojack meme. Really outshines everything else.

MM does excellent work. It's very very funny and incisive. Whoever writes the scripts is legit very talented. The show needs to pimp itself more aggressively like Styx does, but I get the feeling the creator(s) are maybe a little ambivalent about self-promotion ?

>Isn't Murdoch Chan our /collective waifu/?

She is, emphatically so. Or at least, it's pretty to think so.

Reviewbrah is /our channel/

Well they do make good videos andexplain Etnic nationalism instead of Civic nationalism.

Muh integration
Muh we are all X in our country

Instead they go after what Nationalism and identity always was and always has to be.

Your people
Your family
Your race

And yet their main characters are depicted as Wojak/Feels Guy, and they differentiate themselves from leddit/T_D in their videos.

if you can't figure out you're also a r*ddit transplant and need to go back

giving you the benefit of the doubt though, they're the same strain of cancer of TRS & Spencer

a lethal dose of roleplay
also they're naziboos which is synonymous with stormfags and retarded 16 year olds

>le so funny memes in rl
fuck off

is this bait?
saging your shitty e-celeb shill thread faggot

Th skits used to be good before they started with the cringy self-insert shit.

The Last Son of The west comes to mind.

nice filename by the way, tourist

This has antifachan all over it

Quite possibly one of the most cringeworthy YouTube channel's I've ever encountered. Fuck off.

The last thing you want when we are gaining credibility is for shit like this to come up.

Thulean perspective is /our channel/

>>Isn't Murdoch Chan our /collective waifu/?

She's really grown on me desu. At first I thought she was too extreme, but after opening my eyes to how degenerate western women have become, I'd love for someone like her to mother my future Aryan-Spartan children and continue the white race.

please stop bumping this obvious reddit thread

I've been saging.

>if you can't figure out you're also a r*ddit transplant and need to go back
I've only been to reddit 3 or 4 times and only because it was linked from here

I don't like the idea of the website, the fact that only the most liked shit gets seen, the karma and the fact people have usernames, It's all shit.

refer to formatting got screwed making the last post.

Shouldn't you be doing something about your cucked country instead of arguing about YT channels on a Chinese frog breeding forum?

Why does Canada have no culture?

Our towns do but our cities don't

It just isn't that funny

tried watching it in the last thread and HD doesn't seem to be working.

Honestly your writing room needs more Jews

Find some self hating halfies to write your scripts

I love this channel, people are just too dumb to understand the art.

>The Last Son of The west comes to mind.

I didn't dig that, but I didn't grow up watching anime or whatever shit that episode was apparently tapping into. It seemed to strike a chord with a lot of folks based on the yt comments. too, a remark there, about a sound effect being lifted from a particular film, impressed me by the evident care and fastidiousness the filmmaker used in making the work.

>also they're naziboos which is synonymous with stormfags and retarded 16 year olds

but the writing is strong enough to make it interesting and amusing rather than cringe or simply lame. i sense the intelligence behind the material is working through/wrestling with the issues rather than being hamhanded and dogmatic. that aspect makes it interesting to me.

sweet!

cultural marxism
>can't even make a post on "epic chinese frog breeding forum xdd" without fucking up his formatting or replying
you need to go back now, tourist
you need to go back now, tourist

anybody who roleplays as a soldier from a failed european state from 70 years ago needs to be shot and put in a gulag

Shouldn't you be shitting up /leftypol/ making it worse than it already is?

what?
stop posting you're embarrassing yourself

>Will it be enough to wake the minds of the masses?
>Will the European spirit reforged in the fires of nationalism?
>Or quinched forever beneath the rising tide of degeneracy.
>Can the West be saved?

I like them and the IQ song was fucking great.

>funny naz- I mean natsoc postmodern cartoon comedy that advocates for traditionalism xD

because it's weird and autistic
you can gauge aspbergers by the number of "Agustus Larptavius" accounts in the comments w/ roman bust avatars

it's 8/pol/'s /ourguy/

>youtube
>in rl

They're the best & greatest thing that has ever happened ever.

Co-opting pop culture & re-writing songs has done more to redpill normies than any of us will ever realise.

After a hard day of being triggered in 2015 there was nothing sweeter than watching -

When my brothers finally wakes up
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

Followed by a singalong to the normalfag song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA

It can't be black pills all the time you retentive cunts

>watched one of his videos
>I could smell the extra chromosomes

>smells like BEKFAST

Love the channel Ю, hmu when you're through huffing computer duster and things!

GROWN WHITE PEOPLE WATCHING CARTOONS OUT EVERYONE.

LOL

Their first videos used to be quite good. Too bad they became pure cringe.

Murdoch has been jumping the shark lately and it's just not funny.
He is doing all these elaborate parodies of shit like Star Wars, Dragon Ball Z, battle scenes etc, and it's just not interesting.

His earlier work was much better, like the shill episode where you follow the point of view of 3 characters who give up on white nationalism. It was a great video.

Their latest video is mostly ''wow, remember Dragon Ball Z?''

Their BREXIT video is a masterpiece.

I enjoy them a lot. One of the few things i've laughed at recently. They're not perfect and I don't agree with everything but with politics you'll never agree with everything.

Yeah, the parody stuff is lazily trying to get cheap laughs. The original stuff is the best.

it's Grade A autism but its my kind of autism so i like it. one of the episodes puts it nicely: "you're talking about the small intersection of people that can appreciate the heights of western civilization and a cheaply made animated video; 3D women tend to not be their thing"

i have a white gf tho

welcome reddit

Tbh they used to be good and then everything went wrong after they made that video that gassed WLP, then they got attacked by stormniggers so now they are going out of their way to be a stormniggerish as possible. They should go back to doing videos without the wojack characters.

inb4 shill

Buy an ad, faggot

That was 10 months ago.
The last video I think was truly great was Hwite Knights, which was made 6 months ago.

My favs are Last Son of the West and Hold Back The Night

Stop shilling your garbage channel you proxy having faggot

Remember, sage goes in all fields

Buy my t-shirts, faggot

I swear to god, youtube content creators are just a new form of panhandling , it's always about begging for money

Holy autism that was fucking retarded. It made me laugh though.

I really should just start my own channel and just spam /po/ all day for views. it seems so easy and no one seems to mind

meant Sup Forums but might as well get /po/ in there too

Love Murdoch Murdoch.

Favorite episode: youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

Didn't he pull some cucked shit?

Fatherland was good but jewtube pulled the sound off it.

Maybe that's because most people here don't actually believe in facism, white supremacy and killing non white people.

Do you realize how ridiculous all of that sounds? A reasonable person would not do this. Most people here support civic nationalism with tighter and more responsible immigration policies.

>Most people here support civic nationalism

where is moonman

You need to calm your Canadian titties lad. Jesus, if you don't like it, don't fucking watch it. I personally find it a bit cringe, but I'm not crying about it. Also, natsoc is the only way to go.

Everything in this post is true

This is fucking autistic

every time you see a thread about it you see that most are pro civic nationalism in the usa.

Nobody makes threads about civic nationalism because it's bullshit. Take your kike ramzpaul bullshit elsewhere.

Here, I made a strawpoll thread. Let's see how it goes.

there's always one lol. it's the reason why Sup Forums thought it was being raided

this should be fun

I think it's good fun some of their vids have struck a cord with me. Especially the brexit one with the grandad in hospital.

Only truly fashy e-celeb left there.

Daily reminder that anti-TRS posting is literally an antifa psyop

I wound't call that being btfo seeing how I said most support it for the usa. but still fun regardless

USA is way more racist and rightwing than Europe generally

Canadian.

Anything you say that so much as hints at inciting division and no-true-scottsnaning needs to be taken with more salt than your cuckland nations GDP could afford.

Your a fucking pale brazilian. A snowstralian.

A fucking leaf.

>I wound't call that being btfo seeing how I said most support it for the usa
m8, just admit you were wrong.

I watch all their vids OP but i dont have a youtube account so i cannot subscribe

So 34% of Sup Forums is plebbit invaders and record correctors.

this post has antifachan shill stink written all over it.

yeah most Americans tend to be but the idea that America has been a nation for all races has been taught for awhile now. most see it as that

I said usa for a reason but whatever

>Last Day of Social Media
is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1483860666119.webm

If you are good at it people will watch. It's fairly important to convince others that your ideology is correct.

How do you know the majority of those votes aren't from the USA?