14 years old

14 years old

Yes, and? It is nothing out of the ordinary for a 14 year old to have a figure like that. Also a lot of makeup and photoshop gives that barbie-esque look. What is the reason of this thread?

He is saying he wants to fuck a child because he is mental ill

Why is pedophilia considered a mental illness but not homosexuality and gender dysphoria?

Homosexuals(mostly) only engage with other homosexuals, Pedos do children.

>but not homosexuality and gender dysphoria?
>implying they aren't

Fags are 100% mentally ill.

Transvestites are mentally ill.

Pedophiles are mentally ill.

The only cure in most cases is fear of death for being (((mentally ill))).

Here we go again...
MODS

If she were 18 would you fuck her?

Am I too old to fuck an 18 year old - 46?

Reported

>a child
Nah. The reason why it's wrong is because teenagers around that age are already fairly fucked in the head and vulnerable, an older creep would quite likely cause them emotional harm. It's okay to feel attracted to a 15 year old if she is well developed, it is not okay to try to fuck her. The age of consent is 16 here but I still would not get into any kind of relationship with someone that young, hell even an 18 year old would feel a bit wierd/wrong, even if they would be attractive for as I stated before, they are more likely to be unstable and fucked in the head.

>being attracted to a sexually mature girl who happens to be 14 is the same as a Jew FUCKING 5 year old boys

actually im a grill. i just want to know if pol thinks this is acceptable behaviour for a 14yr old.

wats wrong with my thread. do mods get automatically summoned to this thread when you say that in caps?

>pedophilia and ephebophilia are the same thing

Have fun with ur v& stupid op

too old.

"actually im a grill"

Oh - we believe you.

she looks like she'll soon be a degenerate whore if she's not already

now post your tits for us

>whats wrong
U post pic of kids online becase u want other retarded pedos to come here n post other pics or vids but i post spiderman so when mods see the the pics of spiderman in the from page they call the police on u and ban forever

google says she's 16 desu

Eh, i've had a 14 yo friend with hips like those. But that face is just sad... probably lost her virginity at 12

And by 24 she'll look like she's 44.

Mods atleast let me know u are here and see whats happening

14 years and already spent, wasted and vapid.

And that's what they call the 1000 cock stare, I believe...

They're too busy sperging out over Bog threads.

noones calling the police on me for posting a photo of a 14 year old fucking retard.

Its a bannable offense for posting pictures of underage girls to solicit sexual intentions.

I know what u want retarded faggot but ill stay right here till u do somethin retard and when u do ill report u 3 more times

M E L B O U R N E

I'm sick of you motherfuckers trying to normalize this disgusting behavior. You're just as bad as the liberals pushing this stupid pedo agenda. Get rekt faggot you don't belong here

Reminder that you are only an alpha male if you relate to ancient greek sex practices.

This whore would be a fun disposable toy.

gross no melbourne is cancer

>kids
There are plenty of 14-15 year olds who can pass for women around 20, if you want to white knight do it for the right reasons. They are off limits (or atleast should be) because it will shield them from emotional harm. Don't pretend many girls don't reach sexual maturity by 14. It is their emotional immaturity why they should not be seen as "fair game".