IQ range of Sup Forums

Post your IQ's for science

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I took it and got 155

I didnt cap it and wont take it again.

800+

140 IQ
Chef at Wendy's
$25 / hour

Also sweet digits. Check 'em.

>Online IQ Tests

If you take Online IQ Tests and take it seriously, we already now it's below 80

It's the Mensa official, it's accurate enough

know* fuck me that's a gonna bite me in the ass now FUCK FUCK

tfw when to smart for online IQ tests

Why is there no reliable online IQ test?

Why does it have to be administered by a psychologist? I mean, it's the current year + 1. We have technology to do this remotely.

87. not the sharpest tool in the shed but im red pilled and a hard worker

Godspeed based aussie

bix nood

>tfw to smart to correct my mistakes and instead use them as an opportunity to get (yous)s

Besides, I thought that was Aussie nature

Was worried I would be in the negro side of the bell curve
But that was a real IQ test

How do we know you arent cheating retard.
>inb4 becuz I didn't.

H.. How big is your pussy pleaser?

136 140 142

I have taken the test three times and gotten three different results.

It's only really useful for identifying retardation.

Over 9000
Digits confirm

My professor in college has an IQ of 225. Bonus points if you c an figure out who.

My score from the real IQ test was 118
Mildly intelligent being

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

That + ((((They))) tamper with them to make nignogs and shitskins seem smarter

In this particular case i just look like an absolute moron, not worth the (You)'s. Would do tho usually.

All that really matters, my man.

O͞f ̞̱̩̱͍̀ͅc̟̠ơu͕̟r̶͔̞͓̱̙ṣ̛͔͍̤͕͇̭e͇̦̤ ̮͙̘̤t̫̮͇͔̫h̰e҉̫̜͎̟͚̟̳ ̨̤͓J͖̘̩e̬͇̱w̖͍̲ ̭͇̲i̥̗̮s͉̳̗̣͡ ̫̼̱̱̰͎̟a̶͕͚̲͚͔̼̹ ̖͎̹̝̞̝̕h͎̘̥͖̗̮ų͎̬̝̦̯͇m̙̪̳̲̹a͔̤͈̼͕n̸̤̼̮̘̘ ̲̞̦́be̡̖̩̼͙̬̮i̴̺͇̹̖̪͔̳ng̙͡ ̵͓͖̹̮̥̤͚t̮̻o̞o̖͕͕̩ͅ.͚̯̬̼͙͇͔́ ̠̭̬͈
̙̱̤̠͞N̼̖̱̝͇͍o̵̰̺̝n̨̖̤͕̫̟e̗̥͟ ͕̳̮̮͔͡o̗̣̺͙̫͞f͚͔̜͉̬̮͎̀ ̯̼͢u͇̰̝͙s̴͍͖̫͍̺̖ ̟̪ḩ͈̱̗̲̭ͅa̤̳s͎̹͇ ̻̠̹e͍͍̝͓v̹̖̺̯͇͈è̟ṟ̟̰͚͟ͅ ̲̝͙͖d̟où̗͙̟̭̗bt̨̩̮e̵d̮̗̱̪͖̠͜ ͉͞i͓͎t̲̺̟͉͚̬̖.̫ ̗̫͎̫B͍̦͞u҉t̢̳͙̱̦͍ͅ ̹̬̤̩͇͘a̢̗͚ ̢̮͕̭̮̠͎̼f̢̙̤͓̲̯͍̣l̟̗̞͈ȩ̝͔̞̬͔͈͇a͡ ̞̳̩i̮͔̮͢s̶̙ ̨͓ḁ͇̪͎̝l̨͔̙s҉̦͍̳̞͉̤o̥̮̹ ́a͓̮̤̯͍̺̹͠n̜͖̘̜ͅ ̤̹a̧̯̠̻̠̞ͅn̮̗̹͙̩i̧̫̘̻̞̞̝ͅm̮̟̖̦̠al.̵͖̺
̛͕̥̮̮̜̣B̤̳u͏t͎̱ ̧̬͇̞ͅn͉̣͙͞ͅǫ͍t͔̀ͅ ͢ḁ͔̥ ̟͇v̨͚̤̤̞̤̤̘e̹̖̕ṛ̣͍͉̹̪̥y ͖̲͔͍͈͎p̞̰̭ͅl̰͇̤̻e͔a̵̖̠͉ͅș͡à̫n̤͖̲̟͎̘tͅ ̥͍͔̝o̶͈̭n̳̝̫̳̯ͅḙ͙̼͓̼̠
̠͞S̙͈͟inc̹̬̞̥̝̖ͅe̵ ̭͕͍̘̪̤áͅ ̡̞̠̥̤̭̮ͅf̡͚̘̩̜͇̪͍l̯̜͔̟̭̻̲è̖a̪ ̘̗i̧s͘ ̼̯̭n͝ot̪͖̀ͅ ̴̜͕̼̗̞͖a̱̬ ̘̫̩̟͢p̳l͓͔͜ea̵͇̭̦̗͉̼̲s̴̫̼̮̲̩a̗̠nt͈͔̗̻ ͈̜̟̭̮͢a̸n̜͎̳i̴̗͎̤̹͔̦m͚̠͔̲̟ą̜̯̙̰̞l͙͙̰̳̱̙,̡̩͇̼͚ͅ ̛͙̠̟
̖̠̕we̪̼̰̪̙ͅͅ ͎̠̘͚͟ͅͅͅh̺̰a̮͉̫̲̩̫͝v̤e̯͇͍͞ͅ ̬͈̫̮̮n̹̬̺̭o̭̗͖̫ͅ ͔͉̗̰͓d̥u̶̠̯t͇y͕̹͈̺͜ ̻͢to̷̯̲ ̶͔p͚̳̜̠̼r̩̗̩͔̖o̮̲̙̜͔̩͎t̘̻e͉̬͝c̱̬̳t̖͈̗ ̀a̗͇͙͈͜n̹̟̠̗d̗͎͙ ͙̣͓de̫̜f͈͔͝e͢n̵̗̳̭͉̲d͕̮̤̱̭ͅ ̖͕̩͕͠ͅi̡͉̻͇̥̰̗t͚͔̳̥̬̬ͅ.͎̼̝͇̹͝

>tfw to intelligent for online iq test

There are no reliable iq tests anywhere mate. They also only show how well you did on a specific test and only somewhat present how intelligent you are.

just take your age and add 100 to it
unless you are non-white, then take your age and add 50

It's the best way we have today to measure intelligence.

Not 100% accurate of course

Online iq tests are a joke. Like fucking hell every other person on Sup Forums is a genius. Seriously guys keep your ego in check

9000+

Indeed, but you have to reference the specific iq test taken whenever reporting and iq. It has inconsistency built into the metric.

>25dollar wendys cook
>25 dollars

what

13/f/Cali

126 IQ
self employed in the cannabis industry.
I don't worry about money anymore.

Forgot to mention I have a 8"x5.5" penis and a BMI of 21 with 12% body fat.

Get on my level faggots.

Female
Homemaker