CUNTS BTFO

WOMEN BTFO

THANK YOU BASED GOP

ITT: THANK THE BASED G O P

The government is the husband. That's why women are so freaked up by the ACA dying. The instinct to defend it is the same one that defends their husband in his efforts to provide security.

Reminder that this is only wanted due to massive whore behavior in our society. If women were all married or on their fathers' health insurance this would be a null issue.

Good thing the last three decades have worn that instinct down to a thread.

do you have link for the full plan?
this part looks real noice

source pls

looks beautiful

>on their fathers' health insurance

Or if they actually had fucking jobs like the stronk women they wish they were.

Maternity costs?

Ain't it beautiful?

source

Again
>if
>they
>were
>all
>married

It's right and good for a husband to provide for his wife. Enabling anonymous whore behavior via government mandates is pretty much the opposite of that.

Finally a return to the nuclear family.
From what I understand Pence did in Indiana, they set a family oriented plan where the family put money into a savings account and in case any of the family members got sick the money in the account was used to pay for the sick. Interesting style.

AWOO AWOO AWOO

This is part of the Jewish agenda btw, destroy the family through sexual deviancy leading to dependence on the State.

>It's right and good for a husband to provide for his wife.
Get a load of this cuck.

Trump's policies are similarly family oriented.
>HSAs you can pool for your family
>expenses for taking care of children or elderly relatives are far more tax deductible now
>including a big fat deduction for stay at home moms
He's literally encouraging women married to men with good jobs to stay home and raise the kids, which means that either more men will get hired as fewer women apply, or the deadweight jobs most women do will disappear entirely.

Oh and he's paying for it by cracking down on gibs fraud. Literally cancelling wealth transfers to niggers to encourage white birthrates. This is another piece of why lefties are so shitter shoahed.

Women who don't work are 87% less likely to cheat on you

78% of divorces happen when the woman has a job

Women are married to government. They did this with blacks and look at their single parent situation

source

That's literally how it has always worked

SOURCE FOR WHAT?

THE SOURCE FOR OBAMACARE MAKING YOU PAY FOR WOMEN IS RIGHT THERE, GOOGLE IT

More like 87% less likely to admit it.
And women used to be different too, what used to work doesn't anymore.

>More like 87% less likely to admit it.

I'd pay for the healthcare of these girls.

Real women just want healthcare so they can fuck 60 niggers and get away with it by aborting. I don't like paying for that.

>Women aren't like that anymore

Yeah because (((somebody))) had the smart idea of giving them rights

Source on the image and article.

Jesus Christ

Get rid of this shit right now. Fucking womemes need everything provided for them.

The removal of Obamacare -and thus the (((discrimination protection)))- is happening right now

The source for the chart is Milliman, it's right there

Im ok with that but they should be my relative or spouse. Not some random street cunt.

>he unironically thinks there are women who haven't been brainwashed by the leftist media

The only people that are BTFO are the women hating autists like you. Get rejected and humiliated by women too many times huh?

>he unironically thinks there are men that haven't been brainwashed by the leftist media

But the article you took it from

This

At least with family we can hold them accountable

Jokes on them I don't have healthcare nor do I pay for it.

Wat?

Will women finally have to pay their...

FAIR SHARE
A
I
R

S
H
A
R
E