/dvg/- Official Deus Vult General

Story so far:
>Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
>Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
>A dubbs post decided to accept
>A tripps confirmed our cause
>A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
>Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us
>Sup Forums decided the angle will be to prove ISIS has turned homosex due to a lack of women
>The fire is rising
>Its been 24hrs and jizzmodo found out:
archive.is/An6kn
>Mods on the_donald pinned articles we fabricated
>Scott Adams (Dilbert comic) expressed his doubt for us
We have come up with the Final Battle Plan after a democratic vote:
We are going to paint a picture that ISIS has no women supporters left to keep as sex slave so they’ve turned to homosex

Ideas to combine with this:
>Teenagers and children of new members are forced into sex slavery at risk of death
>We make #ISisGay trending

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)
5. Take all that we know of conspiracies and meme them into existence

What you can do:
>Bump the thread
>Create twitter accounts to tweet out memes (makes sure to do so anonmyously and stay safe, do not use personal accounts)
>Create memes that perpetuate the plan (#ISisGay,etc)
>Spread the word (/k/, /sg/, /hm/, make other threads linking to this one, etc.)
>Participate and give us ideas to add onto our plan. Its always a good idea to have open options if things go sour

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. Stay safe

War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.c.o.m/N9rPZ3Ar
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmeb8/holy_sht_the_leader_of_isis_supports/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmsdz/hiv_rampant_in_isis_ranks/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmpq5/reminder_omar_mateen_pledged_his_allegiance_to/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nlop3/isis_is_not_full_on_gay_isis_only_butt_rapes_men/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nl4u5/i_hear_hes_no_stranger_to_pork_if_you_know_what_i/
discord.gg/nnDKZWF
pastebin.c.o.m/k4Cz52m4
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/imam-daayiee-abdullah-welcomes-gay-muslims-to-worship-marry/2013/04/17/3ebcab3a-a5db-11e2-b029-8fb7e977ef71_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam#Same-sex_marriage
express.co.uk/news/world/576599/ISIS-Gay-Islamic-State
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for muhamed

A sentence to use while posting memes to these accounts:

"هل يجوز هذا يا شيخ؟"
"Is this allowed, Sheikh?"

it's in the form of a theological student's question, it'll drive them freakin mad. COPY AND PASTE THAT ARABIC SENTENCE ONLY THAT AND SEND IT WITH THE ARTICLE! I want people to keep bumping this, this is important because it has all the twitters of ISIS organizations, and important Islamic Clerics who issue Fatwa's and that shit.

Pastebin for IS Twit accts
>pastebin.c.o.m/N9rPZ3Ar

Threads covering leddit
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmeb8/holy_sht_the_leader_of_isis_supports/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nm981/isis_members_now_turning_to_homosexuality/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmsdz/hiv_rampant_in_isis_ranks/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nmpq5/reminder_omar_mateen_pledged_his_allegiance_to/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nlop3/isis_is_not_full_on_gay_isis_only_butt_rapes_men/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nl4u5/i_hear_hes_no_stranger_to_pork_if_you_know_what_i/

Quick reminder about the concept of gayness - two dudes fucking is not necessarily a problem in some cultures that ISIS recruits come from.

Being the receiver/passive (taking it up the ass) is the part that's considered gay/dishonorable.

Fucking another guy in the ass just makes you more manly than him. Some cultures e.g. Afghanistan see having sex with boys/traps as normal or at least tolerated.

It is seen same as dogs humping each other for dominance.

So keep that in mind when generating or retrieving data.

Do not use the western concept of ghey or you will quickly be seen as plants.

They are okay with homosex but not okay with homolove.

write stories about fags that LOVE one another, like a man would love a woman. Stories of romance, that's what we need.

REMINDER:
>Infinitychan is working with us
>/lgbt/ supports our cause
>mods on r/the_Donald are pinning our fabrications
>native Arab speakers have been translating memes for us

WHAT WE NEED:
>/k/ to get involved
>/hm/ to give us material for gay Muslims
>threads posted on /d/ Sup Forums and /lgbt/ to get a subversive psyop going
>trending hash tags in the middle east

>REMINDER:
Do not reply to shills, trolls, or sliders.
Every single one of them is a heathen, Muslim, or ISIS sympathizer and shall be purged.

>ABOVE ALL ELSE
Stay safe.
Stay anonymous, dont use personal accounts. Think before you message or tweet out our narrative.

Will you answer the Almighty's will?

Bump

>When someone makes a thread after you and it still gets more popular
Feels bad man

discord.gg/nnDKZWF

Just because of this ACTUAL NEW THREAD (even has 88 to back it up)

bump for the cause

Anyone feel like making ISIS out to look like a bunch of posers and cucks by comparing them to Al Quaeda? ISIS was never able to do anything as extreme as 9/11.

Flags dont match, fuck off.

Its not your General to steal

It's ok bro, you actually did a better job because you included the past thread
Past Threads:

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

الإمام IMAM
المهدي MAHDI
AYAD AL-JUMAILI
أياد الجميلي

follow the OP guide and youll be OP forever
>REMINDER:
All future OP's must refer to this pastebin.
pastebin.c.o.m/k4Cz52m4
(Make.c.o.m into .com)
All necessary posts are organised for each thread
Follow the rules established and keep us alive!
DEUS VULT
PRAISE KEK

No.
This is a nice way to honeypot.
This isn't safe to discuss ideas whatsoever.
Do not join

Cataloguing a list of targets in the OP seems a good idea, no?

You are actually right. With the rise of Islam the arabic world (nomadic herders) and especially Egypt fell into decay. Stay safe there brother.

Can we get /sg/ into this? I recall they marked FSA training camp coordinates for VVS

You can attack people/positions/articles like this one.
>washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/imam-daayiee-abdullah-welcomes-gay-muslims-to-worship-marry/2013/04/17/3ebcab3a-a5db-11e2-b029-8fb7e977ef71_story.html

"promotes the degradation of Islam, is it already in our midst, is Islam unpure, is ISIS unpure really??"

Think like them, attack from their position.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg

Also might be useful: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam#Same-sex_marriage

The main thing, try not to invoke hatred against the west on the notion of "this comes from the west" or attack western people who are not muslim for saying homosexuality is good for islam. Attach only those who are muslim, imams, leaders etc. who advocate for gayness in islam, from then it is just a small fallacy to jump to the conclusion that there is rampant homosexuality in ISIS.

Fallacies work because most, especially enraged fanatics will not go out of their box of thought.

No due to the fact that outside factors (like gizmodo) are reading and writing reports on our cause. If we keep our ideas to the thread its more difficult for them to follow.

Wanted to reply to the "we think the fall of Egypt came about thanks to Islam". Quoted the wrong one.

Why are we targeting Isis? Our real problem are the Anglo's. The Anglo's run the Federal reserve and are creating all the chaos in the middle east. We need to nurture more Anglophobia.

Thoughts on below? (AlJazeera)

Syria: Black Death Found in ISIS Camps
Bubonic Plague Spreads in ISIS Training Camps; Many Die
The Bubonic Plague has surfaced in ISIS training camps across Iraq and Syria. In the past week, many recruits have developed classic symptoms: They first experience high fevers and headaches. Then they become weak and started to cough.

Pneumonic plague is highly infectious and can be spread from person to person. It leads to vomiting blood. Then the infected person cannot breathe and suffers respiratory failure, shock, and death.

Guy who knows some photoshop here. Give me some material that would be useful.

OP you should do what UAE OP did and include a link to the previous thread at the end
Previous thread

You could go to Adult threads and mash up stuff with heads of muslims.

A lot of them have joined our cause, as said in the openers we could use people to spam and recruit

Good point well made

Bump

>it's not gay if it's for allah

believable 'shops of people from the twitter hitlist is top priority

It depends, are the balls touching?

Good idea

I think you could still put a wedge between them just thanks to the opposition in thinking. It is like with blacks and arabs, I don't know how it is in Egypt but last I heard in Saudi Arabia everyone hates them even if they are muslim.

Thanks bro, I will.
praise kek

some german user OC

You might be right, isis are puppets for intelligent agencies and agents of the global elite, it might be like removing the weapon instead of cutting the hand, but it's still worth it.

Stop being a fucking kike nigger. I thought you shitskins hate kikes?

Link to the Scott Adams advice thread
>inb4 LARPing shill

Regardless of whether or not it was really him, the OP of that thread made some good points.

use this user.

it's an insider leaked report about homosexuality in isis

OP is leaving post,
Replacement needed.
Please refer to guide:
All future OP's must refer to this pastebin.
pastebin.c.o.m/k4Cz52m4
(Make.c.o.m into .com)
All necessary posts are organised for each thread
Follow the rules established and keep us alive!
DEUS VULT
PRAISE KEK

This has merit but plague seems... ehh... i dunno.. I dont want to say overplayed. Do sandnigger jihadis know enough history to know about the plague? I'm not asking this in a racist way but I figure Middle East Ahmed is about as smart as Chiraq Jamal. I know Jamal doesnt know anyhistory that does not directly concern "his own people".

Maybe look up some middle east news about local health problems. WHO might be a good place to start.

I like the idea. I just think your aim is off

insider report 2

Stupid fucks might think that ISIS weaponized the bubonic plague if it was "found" at a training camp

looks like /qa/ dont like us trying to do good again

kek, noice

MFW when Sup Forums psyop is actually fucking real

>express.co.uk/news/world/576599/ISIS-Gay-Islamic-State

Ah all this smells so great. Will be back and get on the bandwagon, if anyone has a pastebin of IS instagram accounts or of muslim/islamist leaders please drop it in this thread.

What do you suggest I do

Good stuff user.

>Syria: Black Death Found in ISIS Camps
>Bubonic Plague Spreads in ISIS Training Camps; Many Die
>The Bubonic Plague has surfaced in ISIS training camps across Iraq and Syria. In the past week, many recruits have developed classic symptoms: They first experience high fevers and headaches. Then they become weak and started to cough.

very kill,much die

An edgyptian user already translated a story about AIDS spreading in ISIS camps. , somebody just needs to edit it in AlJazeera page.

Roger that, bump initiated

would being against this type of activity be considered aiding a terrorist organization? or some bullshit like impeding justice?

Has anyone been spamming isis? Are they on to us? What happens if they figure out its coming from here? Would isis raid Sup Forums?

Bump till I die

I REPEAT BOYS, AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE FROM 2015 HAS OUR BACKS.

check'd

>leaders
>pastebin
pastebin.c.o.m/N9rPZ3Ar
not sure how this one was compiled, but I saw some parody (atheist) accounts in there

it should be, treacherous leftist cucks

probably by using the political hatred in Egypt salafis and muslim brotherhood hate each other because they were competing for ruling the country when mubarak fell.

Hey, I like the idea of Scott Adams (or LARPer) saying we should make ISIS seem weak, pathetic, or effeminate. What about stuff about cowardice, running away from the enemy? Pic related.

this whole thing is one giant kek

can we reclaim the holy lands now?

You can make an infograph showing the homosex relatons inside isis, you can also include the news story in the last thread about the aids epidemic in syria and iraq among isis fighters.

Thanks for repostan my friend.
Here's the english version.

bEMP

What do you want done?

post some pictures of mohammed so we can photoshop gay orgies and shit in them, then send them directly to isis

how msm must think we look like

I feel like I couldnt do it justice.
Agreed. As funny as the ISIS is a bunch of faggots theme is, ultimately I see it as a dead end.

Maybe something about them using the media for sympathy to hold on to allepo or something. I'm not extremely educated about the whole thing. Not an /sg/ guy.

But I want more meme warfare.maybe time to study. The elections over... ready for another meme deployment

this this this

has to be believable though

Will bump always

Or they are run by Jews/Americans. That was my other idea.

>Agreed. As funny as the ISIS is a bunch of faggots theme is, ultimately I see it as a dead end

Thing is though, it's not meant to piss of faggots, it's meant to piss of ISIS who hate that shit

damn faggots

Though, I agree with them, the target of this campaign should be Islam itself, not just ISIS

This is beautiful. Lol.

i'm out of the loop right now and too lazy to read the thread. how's the progress going? are we actually turning the wheels yet or is it still in the founding phase?

This goes out to anyone, what else should be included in a possible infograph?

>innocent and moderate follows of the Islamic State

The thing is... we need something a sensational as the piss story for Trump. The gay stuff is funny to Westerners, but probably not as impactful for Muslims (given differing views/classifications of homosexuality).

If the lie isn't sensational, it won't spread as fast.

I dont think normies will buy that one though. Middle east people know it. But if anything that makes them seem strong. They are backed by a superpower or two.

Yeah but that isnt going to sway recruitment levels. Although fun, making them angry isnt really going to do anything. If you want to defeat them we need to have physical tangible results.

Gotta start small bro, get rid of ISIS first and we'll get there

If someone was really dedicated they could film a video?

Could fake an ISIS meeting where they are all cuddling/holding hands.

u think stupid isis faggots care about graphs?

Everyone is watching thisboard now. We gotta dive deeper

So what would you suggest then? What would rustle their jimmies the most? Should be photoshop jesus and bible quotes over every muslim thing?

looking for attack angle. going with gay isis or isis are pussies.

Both are easy to prove true.

Overall aim is some kind real world result of our actions. I think causing a drop in recruitment numbers is easiest.

digits confirm

Sounds like a trip to the GI surplus. Maybe /k/ would have the people for that.

It would be nice if we could have some kind of measurable goal. (Unlikely, I know)

I make independent films, I could see what I can do. Problem is a lot of my actors are coddled leftists, so I'd have to veil this as a counter culture "islam is love" bullshit

I used to think of myself a tad left of centre if anything but I just don't fucking get how anyone with a brain would say this. There's no other words for it. Treacherous fucking cucks.

I think ISIS is gay is the easier one, them being pussies is common knowledge, but them being gay could cause some small disturbance inside and a barely notable morale drop within when they get hold of the fact that the public thinks they're all faggots.

id like to help but im not exactly sure what to do other than bump the tread

The video would be farely easy to make, just some rough cuts of members looking kinda 'faggy' and talking about something unrelated.

You would release it on liveleak or something as just an 'insider view' into ISIS, but not link it to faggotry straight away.

The video would then later be used for the fag angle, so the idea that it was released just for the purpposes of making them seem gay would be less obvious.

I feel like photoshopping Christian stuff will just make them more angry and determined.