BLACKWASHING

I REPEAT. BLACKWASHING.

THEY'RE RETCONNING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY'S ETHNICITY.

FIRST ALEXANDER HAMILTON AND NOW THE STATUE?

What's next folks?

Wtf? I'm black now?

WE

why is it always blacks doe? all the other races were opressed and the native americans were clearly the ones who lost the most (blacks actually got off better than they were)

WAZ

KANGZ

The people

This is why we need to continue bringing Egyptian gods to life in order to fight these people.

Malcolm X on the 50

They are going to make versions with an Asian and Hispanic as well.

60% and declining every minute

Tick tock.

truly they have solved racism

Lady Liberty is fucking French. The statue was conceived and born in France then immigrated to the US.

Fuck this earth.

Has the US surpassed Canada as the most cucked NA nation? And don't give me shit about muh gunz either, that's all you'll have left soon

angry nigger coin

>A concept has an ethnicity
Fuck SJWs but this is just retarded to get angry over.

Alexander hamilton was a human piece of trash that was responsible for the first central bank, I'm glad he was blackwashed, him getting shot by Jackson's VP and Jackson destroying his disgusting bank is one of the best things to happen to this country.

FIAT

KURANCY

Not the statue of liberty you drooling mong, but "lady liberty," the anthropomorphization of the concept of American liberty. You are an autistic faggot who thinks there is some sort of artistic cannon regarding purely fictional things.

Good job Russian shill trying to slide any mention of Traitor Trump's scandals involving Russia.

PAY ATTENTION TO AND BE OUTRAGED BY THE ICONOGRAPHY ON COINS. PAY ATTENTION TO AND BE OUTRAGED BY THE ICONOGRAPHY ON COINS. PAY ATTENTION TO AND BE OUTRAGED BY THE ICONOGRAPHY ON COINS. PAY ATTENTION TO AND BE OUTRAGED BY THE ICONOGRAPHY ON COINS.

Pay no attention to the systematic Russian undermining of American democracy with Trump's collusion.

all it is is pandering, thats what modern day life is about in the west, making the ''minorities'' happy and so the libcucks can feel really great about themselves

Can you stop with this Russia is bad meme? The cold war era is over you fucking instigator.

>Getting this upset over a fictional person representing a concept

Let's be real here, you can't depict a token black,white or brown person on a gold coin with no color. It's just a lady with fat lips and a wide nose, everyone relax.

then why change it in the first place if there wasn't an issue? : )

its more about the agenda theyre trying to push. its forced and not natural,if it was natural id be ok with it. but this shit is just so try hard

The US is no longer a white country (60% white including Arabs, North Africans, Mediterraneans).

Joke's on them, goldbugs are white supremacists to a man.

This nightmare will be over in a few days.

>American currency consists of tubbies and libertishas

In all seriousness tho, in Canada we're getting a nigger on our 10 dollar bill despite never having a civil rights movement and having a

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAIT, WAIT. WHAT??
The Statue of Liberty is going to be black-ified?
That can't possibly be what you meant, I hope.

PAY ATTENTION AND BE OUTRAGED BY FAKE PISSGATE LEAKS.

that's rite goys

email leaks never happened

spiritcookinggate never happened

needs an "I's be free" engraving

>a statue of a white goddess made by a white European country as a gift to another white country
>hurr let's make her black

The liberal era can't end soon enough. These communist shitheads need to disappear.

One of Buzzfeeds latest stories is about a horsefucker who came on his toys in a jar.

Is it strange that when I saw the Viola Desmond stamp I thought she was just an odd looking white woman?

WE

waaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaa the world should be exactly how i want it to be because I'm a special little snowflake an my emotions come first

you're just as pathetic as your SJW counterpart

LIBERTAY

Coins and bills are owned by The Fed. Why do you care? Start using your card, if it really bothers you. It literally says Federal Reserve note, on the bill. Well it used to. You don't own it, I don't own it.

Let them do it. That coin is them admitting there are more differences between black and white than just skin color, just look at that forehead, hair and lips. It's proof that they are real racists proudly displaying that they think all blacks have big lips, huge forehead and ugly ass weaves or whatever they call it. When they say we use stereotypes about blacks we can show them that they did the same.

Why do so many black americans share the surname of founding fathers. Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, Jackson etc. Are they descendants? Could those founders have resisted plentiful easy black pussy?

Would that make black americans more american than white americans, most of whom descend from post civil war immigrants.

WE......WUZ....KANGZ!!!! BIOTCH

Bullshit.
>Made me click on their site.
>It's real.
Alright, I must have died and this is what hell looks like.
Good on you, Satan.

Kashhh monaay and sheeittt

Please tell me this isn't real.

Western Siberia is looking nicer and nicer everyday.

Ugliest fucking coin I've ever seen.

>was here way before most white americans today.
>literally built the white house

Almost all maritime blacks are whitewashed and they're all really close in blood.

I asked a guy one time why he doesn't keep to his own one time and he just replied with "they're all my first cousins, would you fuck your cousin?"

He's with a white woman that can't reproduce and has terrible genes now.

KOINZ

>personification of liberty
>uses nigger who'll probably end up in prison

That's a coin not the Statue of Liberty. Also who fucking cares because the majority of the population will never even see the fucking thing.

>United States Mint
>Commemorative Coin

literally one of those $19.99 tv ad bullshits. ITS NOT EVEN LEGAL TENDER

>make lady liberty a nigger
It's to reflect diversity get with the current time
>make burrito the wrong way
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION RACIST
Can someone explain this?

Look at me........look at me. This is my country now

It IS going to be legal tender you illiterate negroid.

They aren't descendents, once freed they chose names of people they admired or in some cases took their former masters names and stuck around because wtf else where they gonna do?

Yup. And some chose original last names like Freeman. It's where it originated from.

Because blacks are the most easily controlled/manipulated into doing what (((they))) want. Yes, America, be more black! Celebrate your proud African heritage. Did you know all of your greatest forefathers were black or derived their accomplishments from blacks? More black representation in culture and govt now!

>Rich white landowners
>Don't have black mistresses

That sounds unlikely. Most black american paternal lines actually go back to europe. Secret american history, it's in the genes

libertas was roman though. so she still wouldnt be black

It doesn't help when you abduct and kill all the white women Aruba.

>implying the Statue of Liberty was white to begin with
>she's green

All while people are incensed that some white dude is playing Michael Jackson.

Originally more yellow.

It's made of copper which shifts in color over time from exposure to wind, sun, rain, etc.

Stop Green-washing Lady Liberty

I'd be more incensed that some white woman ISN'T playing Michael Jackson.

Think about that. Michael Jackson spent most of his adult life basically a white woman. If he were still alive he'd probably be like Bruce Jenner and get a sex change. So that's a nice way to honor the sick fuck.

And letting a woman play as Michael Jackson might make the SJWs shut the fuck up for a little bit.

>lady liberty
assuming the gender

Well shit consider privilege checked.

>mfw Lady Liberty is a chink

>blackwashing
Shitstaining sounds a lot catchier.