Would you die for your country?

If you wouldn't you are what's wrong with this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

But not this degenerate state, no.

Depends on the war.

> you are what's wrong with this world.

Nah, people who blindly obey the will of their leaders are whats wrong with the world.

I would die to make my country the way I want but I wouldn't die for this piece of nigger and kike mish-mash bullshit.

>die for the Rothschild empire
Fuck off kike-cunt.

Like others have said, yes to dying for country no to dying for the degenerate state we currently have.

Why die for people who want to grant asylum to everybody right away?

for my nation, not the state

Your dead body does nothing for a country
Alive people do.
I believe "dying for your country" is/should be just motivation for a soldier, to be more brave etc
You can replace weapons but you can't replace a human

>unless i die to protect the world's biggest rapefugee shelter i'm somehow what's wrong with the world

yeah you know what, fuck you dude

if i had a culture and a family to defend, yes.
but blind death cult mentality reeks of muslim bullshit to me.

I'd die for England, but not if our government told me to.

>die for you country
>so women and non-citizens can steal your job

I would only do it if women were drafted and used on the battlefield as much as men.

Otherwise I am already deserting

Country, maybe.

Government, no.

what a fedora

People who'd die for bullshit abstract concepts are morons. Life is about survival and preserving your genes. Anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something.

If that's how you call not wanting to become the slave of a matriarchy, fuck yeah, hail to the fedora.

I was excpetin this from a cuck. Thats why your country is cucked, because of people like u

Country no, the principles that it's based and founded on yes.

Only if it is a war against international Jewry

Dying for Brazil?

Brazil will probably kill me anyway.

>Life is about survival and preserving your genes

So fighting for your country then...

>dieing for a bunch of pakies in london so isreal can proffit off of war

yeah nah

I died for my country twice faggot match me

The second that we have foreign nations invading i will(inb4 mexico)
Not going over seas to die for globalist interests

Not for civic nationalism no, no way, never.

If i die killing Arabs sure why not.

Quality post

Without a doubt

I wouldn't even lift a finger to defend this refugee infested shithole, famalam.

Actually yes.

I'd rather make the other bastard die for his

You know, all the patriots I know talk about dying for their country, I would too, but I would much rather Kill for my country and come home victorious.

If that is what has to be done to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

>you are what's wrong with this world
Typical kike projection, the only thing in this world worth preserving is the white race.

You are an arab, roach.

>Sees a shithole eastern than greece
>ARAAAAABS
Fuck off i am half greek.

99.999999...% of this country isn't closely genetically related to me and I feel no sense of obligation towards.

i would give/dedicate my life to better the system and make tiw ork, not waste my life for orders from retarded fagots

For my people, The Anglo-Saxon yes.

For my country, No.

Not for the "current" germany. No. This leftist shithole (in a social sense - materialistic, we are quite fine still), is not worth dying for.

If we went back to our roots and traditions, I'd have no problem risking my life though.

I tried, but Muslims are shit at fighting. Oh well.

>stupid gypsy

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Absolutely this, I feel a need to serve my country, to contribute to a greater cause, but not for my country in it's current state

I'd rather kill for it, I'm not Russian cannon fodder.

I would die for my people not for my country, who wants to die for some slant eyed fucking asian or big lipped boonga.

Are all Turkroach girls as cute as pic related?

Id die for my race. The united states as is, isnt worth preserving.

No.We are usually meh tier but there is some gems around.

This.

You want me to die for a nation that hates everything I believe in and wants me in prison for what I say? No sir, I have no wish to throw my life away for this.

It's a sad fact that that's exactly why America will likely not survive into the next century.

It invalidates itself simply by the nature of what it is.

turks are turkic, retard

What does the average women look like? Also what are Turks? Are you asians?

muuuuuuie

I would die to defend myself, my property and for what I believe in. I would not go and kill another human being that did nothing to me just because some Jew politician thinks I should.That is the ultimate blue pill.

Soldiers are the biggest cucks on the planet, worse than niggers and gypsies combined.

We got a lot looks.We have a lot of genes.

Nicely said, Jožef.

Are you muslim?

Nah man.I am an edgy atheist guy

thats not a turkish girl

Looks like Michael Jackson, if she added more foundation she'll be a fkn Charity

Yes she is, she's a famous Turkish American youtuber.

I'm not fighting for homosexuals.

Soldiers do not kill anyone. They are mostly caterers, supply chain and office workers. In any case, nobody is going to ask a Romanian soldier to defend or attack anything important.

>I would die to defend myself, my property and for what I believe in.

Everything in the history of your people says this is highly unlikely to be true.

/thread

>If you would you are what's wrong with this world.

I wouldn't because people in my country aren't worth protecting.

No. I don't have allies or friends on either side of the political aisle. I have no place in my country. I'd rather die stateless than waste my time dying for people who hate me.

>dieing for this country is a good thing
LMAO, nope.

never heard of her before

If it was a defensive war.

Joke's on you, I don't even live in a country.

>be european
>get shot

top kek leaf

SSSniperwolf

>Soldiers do not kill anyone. They are mostly caterers, supply chain and office workers.

Soldier cuck detected

>In any case, nobody is going to ask a Romanian soldier to defend or attack anything important.

That's not up to you to decide, stay butthurt.

>Everything in the history of your people says this is highly unlikely to be true.

Implying you know literally anything about the history of Romanians and our struggle in this part of the world other than some shitty memes you probably read on Sup Forums.

>If it was a defensive war.

All war is defensive and offensive. There is no distinction between the two. It is not basketball where one team has possession of the ball.

Depends on the circumstance...
Would I die for the women? Nah.
Would I die for my family... I'm not even sure anymore.
For my political leaders? Blow that our your arse.
For my brothers? What brothers?

those tabs

>Dying for the ZOG

If you invade Iraq over night for the third time, you might be called a little offensive.

No. I'd die for my family and friends, but nothing else. Not strangers, not religion, and certainly not "mah country."

Damn, that some street philosophy right there.

>Go to war will literal nobody sand niggers
>sand niggers mostly use IEDs to attack
>Most people that return back have PTSD and are horribly disfigured
No, I would not. I would fight if there was a Civil War though.

If you wouldn't die for your race you are a cuck

The thing that's wrong with this world is that I wouldn't want to die for Sweden?

The more you know.

Not invested in race. Not worth dying for.

You're a cuck then.

Go back to r.eddit

>Soldier cuck detected

I am not a soldier.

>That's not up to you to decide

Everyone in the world has the same information I have. You have negligible military capability.

>the history of Romanians

Your history as a fighting nation is there for all to see. Your contemporary military record is one of catastrophic failure, for you and your allies.

I would die for my city. (((Italy))) is a mistake.

I would die for my people. My people are not the United States.

>I would die for my people.

This is commendable.

>My people are not the United States.

This makes very little sense. Without the United States, you have nowhere to live.

Probably,

But if I have to fight Russia in the name of LGBT rights or some other SJW nonsense, than I'll probably join a pro-Russian militia fighting the degenerates here.

Yes

But not in a war against russia

just.. trapped on earth

Yes, next question.

I'd prefer to make someone else die for their country.

>would you get fed to a machine of war so that liberal cowards could sit at home under the guise of being anti-war and procreate with your women?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm

>This makes very little sense. Without the United States, you have nowhere to live.
The philosophical problem posed by this statement is too large for me to respond to on a Chinese wall scroll forum, but the basic summary would be: historical inertia. I'm not to blame for the circumstances of my birth. I just do my best with what I have.

>die for your country

Fuck no

I'll kill for it