Can we discuss why conservative women are so much more attractive than liberals?

Can we discuss why conservative women are so much more attractive than liberals?
Also
>which country has the most attractive women?
Post political waifu

That is preposterously thicc

Because body modifications signify to everyone you're a retard and only foul liberal heaps get them

It's because they're not trying to be something they're not: men.

There's a good pasta about why leftists are so ugly maybe someone can post it

It's about how they're ugly misreable failures and they want everyone else to be brought down to their unhappy level

Keeping values make you cute. You are delusional if you think degeneracy only affect your spirit.

Girl on right is a liberal and cucks her bf every day of his pathetic existence.

Who is the girl on the right, looks my a friend i had sex with before

she got a fat ass tho

Her name is Noelle.

Tru my nigga

Man those are the kind of women I grew up seeing as a representation of America.That girl on the right is 9/10. Fast forward 10-15 years, everyone has coloured hair, septum pairings, shit tattoos covering most of their body, shitty commie attitudes, proud to be absolute degenerates. What happened?

Ain't

If you are attractive you are likely more successful and from a successful family

You are capable of doing what you want without forcing the state to help you

On the other side of the coin liberal women many times try to look ugly to go against the norm

For a literally autistic girl, Noelle is pretty hot.

Now that is true thicc

She would bare many healthy sons

Conservative women are traditional usually and strive to improve themselves along with looking for less excuses like liberal women eg (libs stay frumpy because the "inside counts", they love their echo chambers and pseudo intellectuals) and conservative women want to raise children

I'd put money on it

Its a shame shes dating such a beta, she needs superior genes to compliment her perfect baby making frame

Liberalism really fucks women up

Where to find conservative qts?

t h i c c
h
i
c
c

>tfw look up interviews
>tfw she is actually a bit autistic

Where the FUCK do you find these girls man seriously

Anyone know the name on the brunette celeb who is pro gun? Absolutely gorgeous.

Also Slavs make top tier QTs.
The west would be even better if not for feminism.

Spanish girls are insanely attractive. Them and Italians, and Portuguese, are the only reason why a lot of latinas look good.

Too bad a lot of them smell terrible though. My flight to Madrid was torture.

>tfw no qt viking wench with braids to bear your children
I bet she is still untouched

She actually wasn't bad looking before
>liberalism...not even once

When you cherry pick em right, yes.

>Dana Loesch will never be your QT German American GF
Why even live?
Any luck out there lads?

Thats pretty good for some 40-50 yr old soccer mom.
Liberalism ages women like 20 yrs forward physically and 10 yrs back mentally.

>Overweight
>Cut-offs
>Mongoloid faces
>Vacant expressions
>A backwards baseball cap

This is something I don't get about Americans. You're so rich and have such a diverse gene pool, but you're all so fuck ugly and unfashionable. At least we have an excuse here.

Pick one:

>Conservative

OR

>Dressed like whores
>Binge drinking on the back of Chad's truck
>Listening to nigger music on a BEATS fucking stereo (most likely)
>Going to get wasted and suck on random men's penises
>One girl will drink so much she passes out and shits herself
>Degeneracy posted all over Snapchat and Facebook

Tell me I'm wrong

absolutely progressified

we should refer to this phenomenon as liberal bidirectionalism

Perfect, screencap this

Conservative Women
They take care of them selves, don't stick fish hooks in there body, keep there hair it's natural color or dye it a natural color, they don't embrace social degeneracy, and typically they are straight.

Liberal Women:
Hate men, and want them in death camps. Think being obese at 700 lbs is attractive and healthy. Stick fish hooks in there face and get infections from it. Dye there hair a neon color. Have forgotten what gender they are. And the worst thing is that they are a damn communist.

I want to make so many tall, beautiful babies with that goddess on the right

One of the main factors in whether someone leans left or right is how they feel about their place in the current social hierarchy. Attractive women in general are going to feel better about their place in the world than fugs do.

They don't shave their heads and try to grow a penis.

Any1 here got a thicc gf?
Or are we all just losers who masturbate to anime and worship a frog?

Simple. Being inbred and fucking your sister and mother makes them more attractive in your eyes than women outside of your make-believe-cowboy-land.

Ignoring everything you said, are you implying theyre unattractive yes or no?

Mine started out thicc, then she got fat.

At least she's comfy.

It's not everyone m8, it really depends on area and stuff. Even in NJ we have a good amount of normal non liberal women. You just have to avoid the cities

Chick on the right is Cactus Jack's daughter, and i would challenge him to a steel cage match to fuck her

If those girls are conservatively dressed then Americans are downright fucked 2bh

My wife is becoming thick because she pregnant. She's working out a bunch to not get fat. But goddamn get tits and hips are getting thicc as fuck

yup; similar body to that chick; although not the same level of facial aesthetics.

0.66 WHR; MUH DICK

they look like derpy Slavic peasants. Not into degrading my genes, race-traitor

I've never met your mother or your sister. How could I judge whether or not they're attractive?

My point is that as long as YOU find them attractive, that's all that matters.

Post your gf then if these 8.5/10 arent good enough 4 u faggot
Ill wait.

Autismo activated. My mom was a 9/10.

i want to huff her okra farts

Wait she actually had a nice face in the past. Good lord, man.

Oh fuck m8 is it Stefanie time?

I hate this fucking board

these are 5.4/10 at best you monogamous Slavic cucklet. These are gas station bitches and that's being generous.

>whores in shorts that their ass hangs out of
>conservative

Lel

Any more pics of your mom's feet?

I'd fuck your mom 20 years ago user

Post your gf then.
Guaranteed theyd shoot you down.

So then you agree. Excellent. Btw there are some excellent tutorials on you tube that demonstrate how to rotate an image. I realize it seems complicated.

where did these rhodesian qt3.14s come from?

Why do you ask a question you know the answer to?
Conservative women aren't colorful multi gendered manatees
>1 post by this ID

THICC
H
I
C
C

this is completely subjective. think about how many gross inbred rednecks there are who voted for trump as well as qt hipsters who voted for hill

Like i care manlet.

>thunder thighs
>attractive

triggered much for liking these genetic dead-ends?

Post your gf.

those 2 girls have more dicks inside them than the numbers of eggs cooked in an old frying pan.

You stupid cuck, who has one gf?

oh right, little manlets who spend years learning MRA tricks to convince someone to brush against their clit.

What exactly do you not care about? The fact that you find your mother attractive or the fact that you jerk off to your mom in one of your scanned baby pictures that's rotated 90 degrees?

Lmfao, no GF.
Everyone make fun of this canuck cuck.

Most likely correct. Instead of lib cock, meathead cock.

Sup Forums clit-boys don't know how to get laid without years of strategy. This is why so many whites are inbred and just keep their genes to reliable cousin stock.

KEK

KEK

Gf started as regular, but little bit on T H I C C side
now shes been losing weight for almost 6months straight, wat do boys?

I'm a white American and I can confirm this. Sorry for proper grammar.. murrica and whatnot are what me meant.

Why is it ok when a conservative women shows skin (like a fucking whore), but when it's a lib or just a photo of a girl who isn't associated with politics or conservatism, then it's "omg destruction of the white race jew tricks why are all women whores now"

Because whites are attractively curvy while spics and niggers are so obese their tits and guts merge into one.
Also ots hot in the south

>but when it's a lib or just a photo of a girl who isn't associated with politics or conservatism, then it's "omg destruction of the white race jew tricks why are all women whores now"
I was talking about white women in both examples, jfc die you shortminded retard

kek

>hot weather necessity short clothing
>ny cold af and still wearing short shorts
Theres your answer

Your logic is flawless. also sage

>I'm gay
>I'm a faggot
>I don't like the opposite sex
>I'm a rampant homosexual
>I receive anal sex

The post

Cuuuuuuck

I can explain why feminists are ugly.

Feminists seek to compete for male attention through alternative means since traditional metrics (youth+health=beauty) elude them.

As models/actresses/attention-whores get older, they get nuttier and more progressive. Case in point: Charlize Theron, Heidi Klum, Megyn Kelly

i want to lick that tummy

Ayo. Mine's got PCOS tho so she's starting to actually work out and cut carbs.

>tfw her entire female side of the family has 'dose child-bearing hips and tig biddies, even her mom who is a stick-figure health nut

my nightly hnnnnnnng

> mfw they all fell for the T H I C C meme
> posting a bunch of wal-mart power scooter hoes

get out of the trailer park every once in a while, conservafats

>beats speakers

I hope one day to find this woman and marry her.

Ok so are we just gonna ignore the mannequin foot

>Gives up lifetime of free drinks to become the maze runner

that thigh on the right hhhnngggg