Would belarus be better off as a part of russia?

would belarus be better off as a part of russia?

> am belarussian immigrant
> dictator president is shit tier
> economy is even worse
> already relies on russia for imports and money

would belarus be better off in russia and the state of belarus dissolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCIrzkdnkgHQEU-HQIQYSuBg/videos
worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/alcohol/by-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>belarusian immigrant
give me one of your girls or move to russia please

hey man no need to be an asshole, just wanting some discussion

Russia wants buffer states.

Russians shouldt have given all that land away after the collapse of the soviet union 2bh

>> dictator president is shit tier

He's not as bad as Putin at all in my opinion and the roads in Belarus are much better than in Russia. Why would you want Belarus to be part of Russia anyways? To have the government cuck you hard or something? That a fetish? :^)

Your country will be the next Ukraine, prepare yourself user

they're better off than russians outside of moscow/st putinsburg which is what they would be if they were part of russia

mate, you're not the smartest if you think putin is worse, he steal all monies and use for himself, his son is being trained to be next president

nothing is off value in belarus, putin doesnt want anything here except an ally, crimea had a navalport

I admit I of course don't know as much as some people do regarding this matter but Medvedev has a huge dacha and Putin I heard owns a yacht using stolen money and also gives some to Kadyrov who supposedly killed Russian soldiers to built a new city. So how's Russia less corrupt again?

build* wew

he said he wasn't tho...

Belarus is part of Russia though

If the city wasn't rebuilt, the Chechen war would still continue today

If they became part of Russia, we'd have to fund them even more than we do now. So everyone is pretty happy with the way things are, so far.

Yes but would Russia be better off?

We literally have no news about Belarus.

I have no idea what their country is or does.

alright. sorry
belarusian girls are nice though.
and i would prefer it if you didn't try to replace us here.

It's kinda resembles Russia frozen in 1990. Quiet and relatively clean, but poor.

Belarus is quite based. Their only billionaire is World of Tanks creator, probably the saviour of game industry

would boys still be allowed to swim in undies in canals for tourists to take pics of them?

belarussians think they're better than russians, hence they will never agree to be a part of russia

No.
Belarus has almost no corruption and crimes, due to their based government that removed all the shit out of country.
Russia is corrupted as fuck, everything our government touches becomes shit.
Visit Minsk and then visit Moscow, you will be quite surprised how Belarusian government and people try to keep streets clean and neat, and how people in Moscow are literally pigs.

Mentality of Belarusian and Russian governments are really different.
DON'T touch glorious Belarus.

he is right

all jimmy grants should forfeit virgin baginas to their hosts

Btw they have this qt
youtube.com/channel/UCIrzkdnkgHQEU-HQIQYSuBg/videos

Belarus could be part of Russia but if that will happened Grodno should be part of Poland

>would belarus be better off as a part of russia?
Belarus is 99,9% White and Russia...Russia is pozzed

dont be a pussy

demand tribute and homage from your prospective replacers

>Mentality of Belarusian and Russian governments are really different.
that is impact of polish influence in old times

Belarussian cities apart of soviet Minsk looks like central european too

Famalam redpill me, are warming relations with russia a bad thing?

this

They have less kikes => less corruption and cleaner streets.
No shitskin regions like Dagestan / shitskin immigrants => less crimes, cleaner streets.
But they have more Slavs => have more deaths from alcohol
worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/alcohol/by-country/
Easy calculation.

Of course a good thing. We could prosper together instead of ruining each other in case of Ukraine.

its a standard russian architecture from XIX century

Yea thats true and maybe it is time for america to stop being the police of the world.

Been looking the past few days at the scale of the dems propaganda as to "Russia bad, must fight!" and realizing why do we ?

Actually the mentality of their government is just a soviet mentality senpai.

He isn't going to replace me.

Their government is a typical small town Russian mentality sprayed with little sovietism and nationalism

My podiatrist is Belorussian and she's gorgeous. She loves Russia, Putin and voted for Brexit, lel.

>immigrants just want to not take your stuff

but some other jimmy grant will, and you aint collectin tribute

No, you are wrong
This is polish architecture of roman catholic churches like Nieswiez - today Belarus, Lublin Cathedral ( east poland )

In pic related polish cathedral in PoznaƄ in west poland in XVIII century
In WW2 germans destroyed this church and after that this cathedral was rebuiled with other style after WW2

and Lublin Cathedral very similar

How Belarus/Russians are even a problem? Maybe you mistake them for Polacks

Formally it is already a semi-part of Russia. Google the "Russian-Belarussian Allied State".
In reality the regime there is even worse than ours. Putin is at least not so straightforward with his soviet "nostalgia", while Lukashenko is an open and full-time sovietist.

so every building with a Neoclassic architecture is a polish leftover? hahahahahahah

WE WUZ POLACKS