Beards

When did beards turn into a symbol of the 21st century nu male hipster?

Go to any pub downtown and it's full of these Bernie voting degenerates.

idk about 2013

so how to have a red pilled beard and not look like a numale? just never trim it like varg?

I can't even grow a beard. Don't know why. I have body hair everywhere else and my doc says I have high test. I think one of my ancestors might have fuck some Texas native.

If you can't grow a proper beard you aren't white

it's more about how you dress/how your hair is styled
The fags with nu-beards always have faggy haircuts or metrosexual flannel shirts on

Shave daily. Alexander the Great wouldn't be seen going into battle with a 5 o'clock shadow.

Mine doesn't connect from the moustache to the rest of the beard. So I basically have a wrap around mutton chops and a moustache plus a soul patch.

Good thing I can pull off the lumberjack vibe, I enjoy my beard and flannel

Grow sideburns. No nu-male dares to grow just sideburns, because only the baddest motherfuckers dare to have them.

Meh, I look white. Light brown hair, blue eyes. Good enough for me.

> be current year
>not dragging razor sharp steel across your face daily

beards are for teddy bears and faggots

I'm Cajun French mixed with mostly Danish blood, but I'm 1/16 Native American. My beard is thick and almost connects on my checks with my thick brows.

Hail to the king

cucks are aware of their lack of masculinity so they compensate with a lumberjack look (plaid shirt, beards). Ironically it makes them all the more feminine since they derive their 'manhood' from appearance and not their character.

It's associated with alpha males. In recent history it is common place for americas most elite operators to have beards. The betas who have only ever played these operators in video games have now emulated them in reality. Their delusion has manifested with the facade of being an alpha. Women are simple biological animals at their very core. They will mate with the most viable partner. Beards are suggestive of higher testosterone which in turn means better genetics.

Tldr it's just to court women.

>a soul patch
Let's play spot the nigger.

I have a beard and I'm confident I'm manlier than most people on this board

>looks manly as fuck
>girls love it

you mad because you cant grow one?

this

I never see anyone besides me with lamb chops.

Any 20 something male that can grow a beard usually doesn't grow anything except the nu-male hip-beards.

This.

I'd sooner die than have unkempt pubes covering my face.

When you turn into a man it will grow full my son.

it was the homo-fashion back then... you know non hairy men going oil wrestling at the gymnasium.

also he fucked kids

I hate this a lot because I come from a small town in the Applachians. People wear flannel shirts and jeans and most men have beards. We're a logging and mining town. But I moved east to the coast and now the way I dress and style myself is associated with these faggots. Luckily I'm much larger then them and my hands actually have callouses on them so I'm not mistaken for one.

The point is to be able to grow it but still shave daily

Beards are Leftist.

Modern humans need to take care of their appearance and act civilized.

We're not fucking barbarians. Work out, stay clean shave, keep your hair short, and dress conservatively.

i had a beard since i was 18 and was always down the line republican. do you hate any women because someone dumped your pious ass for what you assumed was for degenerate reasons?

You're focusing on the wrong thing. There are many facial signals to being a nu-male, look for example the eyes and eyebrows in OP pic, versus my pic (or Varg a few posts below OP). There is no assertion or dominance expressed in nu-male, it's just a puzzled look that signals he wants to be cucked.

post beard faggot
show us how good your shit is

This, most growers are jawlets and chinlets trying to hide their shitty genetics. If you have good facial structure, even small length ruins it.

This. That's why numales love beards. Hides their weak chin/double chin

It's just contrarian.

After WWII clean shaven became the acceptable look due to the many soldiers returning home from duty and the development of safety razors, plus the shaving companies advertized this massively.

Growing a beard, being leftist, are just contrarian, rebelling against the old norms

t. patchbeards

>everything I don't like is leftist

why should I care about the opinions of people this shallow?

Perma short beard over here. I basically give zero fucks and the chicks seem to dig it

This!! I shave everyday because you are a beta male faggot if you have a beard. Only alpha males are clean shaven. Pic related

it's dying down here, at least as a trend

i grew a beard before the hipster fad took hold and weathered the storm. but for a while it was worrisome. the idea is that these males with the big beards are usually skinny/fat and also dress like a hipster or do hipster jobs. there's more to it than the beard.

but this has passed, at least here on the sunny east coast of the US

NEET identified

How not to look like a numale: don't be a numale. It takes care of itself, whether you have a beard or not.

Lol if you shave every day it's bc you don't have a full facial hair or bc you have patchy hair

JOOOCY
mirin

I make 50 dollars an hour homeslice. I'm a 'creative' so people pay me more when I look 'creative'. Plus people automatically receive my red pills better because they think I'm a berniebro or something

Probably the best looking man in the world that fella. Black hair blue eyes. Good combo.

if you guys ruin the beard, and I have to shave I'm gonna be upset. And spend all my money on those four blade razors that are like 30 dollars for one.

Fucking this. Leftist Hippies took over the beard in the '60's. We live in the 21st century, its completely unnaceptable NOT to shave

i dont have sideburns because i am a fatty and have a double chin. they would be aesteric if i was not fat

LA BEAST HERE, HAVE A GOOD DAY

Take the red pill and use safety razors. its like $10 for 100 blades

You're insecure faggot if you don't want to grow a beard because of couple hipsters
really, you're not even a man. You're a queer if you care about their opinions.

I can't grow a beard.

Subversion

When numale hipsters tried to use them to mask their lack of maturity.

Beards are fine. It's the beard + shitty haircut combo that makes a hipster.

It's understandable since you are probably 14 like the majority of posters here. When you grow up you might have better luck

Get a haircut

No homo but i agree. Its why i copied his exact hairstyle down to the hair shine. Donald Draper may be fictional, but he is the embodyment of Alpha Male

>shave
>don't shave
Just trim, autists. 5 o'clock shadow all day.

Thanks m8

t. Weak chinned cucks

A beard is perfect for storing my favorite fecal bacteria.

I am 40, I have 3 large bald spots on my law line where beard hair won't grow. Shit is annoying as fuck.

>>girls love it
Not so sure about that.

I have a beard and most women seem to look at me as if I were a homeless guy. Or they seem disgusted.

I do take care of it, but I'm thinking I should probably dye it in a darker colour, since bitches are now crazy about arab/black-looking males. True story.

If your beard is red, light brown or blonde, they don't give a shit about you. If it's pitch dark, they gonna wet themselves.

For the record, I can grow a full beard in a week. I shave because its more clean and presentable. Beards belong in the dark ages

t. baby faced sven

t. The Guy Everyone Nicknamed "Patches"

Hell yeah.
Rocking the lemmy right now

>it's fedora-tipping le wrong generation don draper wannabes who hang around on Sup Forums complaining about beards

surprise level: zero

Keep a permanent frown on your face that makes it look like you hate everyone, and wear t-shirts that a veteran would wear. Also don't style your hair, keep it short. If you follow this formula, you will never be mistaken for a hipster.

I work in the oil and gas industry and they all have beards, if you called them numales they would knock your faggot teeth out.

>Beards belong in the dark ages
We are in a dark age. How do you think Trump, who represents the worst/uncultured/most primitive face of wealth, got elected?

Because the world has degenerated into primeval morals and being a shameless rube is ok now.

Beards were pushed as a nu-male meme back in the hipster days of the early 2000s as a way for the powers that be to shame masculinity, in the same way that MTF transexuality is being memed to attack femininity.

The long and short of it is that if you take back the beard, you take back the world.

Stop attacking my disability you ableist!

They are called queerds. Not a beard.

Too lazy to shave everyday so its just kind of always short, also it keeps my face warm in the cold January weather and girls think it looks good

You shouldn't judge people based on something as trivial as a beard.
I've got a beard, I'm one of the Republican delegates in my local district and I absolutely abhor hipsters.

Honestly most people think I'm a hipster or some liberal nu-male until I tell them that the private sector pays more in taxes than the entire lower class put together.

This is true however these are too. If you dont look like a numale faggot or act like one you wont have a problem.

it's a vain attempt to fill the masculinity gap left by the fact you'll never own a house or have children

obviously

Yes, this is true. I was at that meeting of the Bilderberg group, together with Soros and other Zionists, who decided it's time to impose this beard fashion on males, so we can reach our objective of destroying masculinity.

Everything is going according to the plan.

>keeps me warm
don't lie

Cos nobody works anymore and nobody picks up girls anymore so there's no practical reason to have a beard other than looking like a faggot

Penis

You'd be surprised

I'm 27 and this is the full extent of my facial hair as well. Kinda wish I could grow a full beard but hey you can't have it all

>faggots
>bearded

Uncommon.

>having it this incredibly backwards

Romania is a Jew controlled country user. You have been warned

This. Low maintenance and decent looking.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

LMAO LMAO LOLOOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOOLOLL

LOOK WHO IS TALKING LMAO

YOUR FUCKING ELECTED PRESIDENT IS A KIKE SHILL, HE APPOINTED HIS JEWISH SON-IN-LAW AS SENIOR ADVISOR, HE FIGHTS FOR ISRAEL

We do nothing of the sort. What we did during WW2 was exterminate Jews. Your country can't match our history, son.

most girls i know find beards obtrusive and uncomfortable even if they do think they look nice and would rather have a clean shaven guy.

Out, faggot.

>he can't take criticism, much like his daddy-idol-manchild can't deal with it

kek, so much butt devastation on your part

You must be Angry that i voted for trump. He isnt even president and already making America great again. All the shitskin sandnigger muslims are on watch.

You must be insecure gama fags if you think growing a beard will make you look like a nu male.

Your haircut, attitude, clothing style and of course the shitty ideas you support will make you a nu male, not one of the manliest features ever aKa being able to grow a full beard.

>Tl;dr You need to grow up, kids

American crew pomade is what he uses on set. I've got some. It's the best pomade you can get. Brylcreams shit these days.

Used to have the same hairstyle too.

I read about that. Luckily, American Crew Pomade is cheap and easy to find here. I use american crew pomade and a clay pomade that i switch between depending on what mood im in that day.

This, a beard is fine. However when you start stylying and putting conditioner in there you are officially a nu male.

>I need facial hair that matches my idealogy
Only thing you should get is a facial.

Beard helps stay warm during winter.

Are you faggots implying?

Hey US , I love Trump and I cannot wait for him to take office . Please , excuse my compatriot , as he might be a tad confused by the recent events .

t. (!)gippo