Why did Sup Forums lie to me?

why did Sup Forums lie to me?

This is some of the most patriotic shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still got me hyped on America.

is Sup Forums really that triggered by the presence of niggers?

>we've ran out of historical black figures to portray so we'll just play white folk

They fired anyone in the cast that was white. How is that patriotic? It's "we wuz the founders n sheeyit" the play.

>Is Sup Forums really that triggered by the presence of niggers?

Yes

>They fired anyone in the cast that was white
no they didnt

The chorus was like half white people
Pretty sure Miranda is like 3/4 white too

>ran out
More like "didn't bother to look in the first place"

Sup Forums didn't lie to you. You lied to yourself. I'm here too much and I haven't seen one thread about this since they lectured Pence. None of the threads were about "Hamilton" it was about actors lecturing politics instead of doing their jobs.

Range ban Canada

>Musical about the traitor Alexander Hamilton and not the real hero King George III

>is Sup Forums really that triggered by the presence of niggers?
That's a fake question. I really doubt niggers even know there is an internet outside of twiiter and facebook.

Did you see it at the theater?

saw it in Chicago over the holidays
not the original cast, but still an amazing show

It's a historically inaccurate period-rap. It glorifies government, not the the country, and smooths away all of the faults. It's most possibly the most cringe-inducing form of entertainment and if you like it, you have shit fucking taste.

You angry, dad?

> make blacks play slave owners

How do liberals not figure this is racist

We have more freedom than you have.

Why are the memes about Canadians always fucking true?

Get out.

>didn't bother to look in the first place
More like very few black people have been historically significant

>This is some of the most patriotic shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still got me hyped on America.
>some of the most patriotic shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still got me hyped on.
>of the most patriotic shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still got me hyped
>the most patriotic shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still got me
>most patriotic shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still got
>patriotic shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still
>shit I've ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it still
>ever seen. I'm a fucking leaf and it
>I'm a fucking leaf and
>a fucking leaf

mfw

False

All my fucking keks

Just don't try to defend your home from a burglar or have any "illegal opinions".

nignog-naggers

>make dog do Nazi salute
>get arrested

"freedom"

>patriotic
>AY WE WUZ REBELS AN SHIET
>FUK WHITEY WE NIGS GUN SAVE MURCA
>AAY WE PRESDENT NOW BIATCH

neck yourself cuck leaf

You can defend your house without punishment in the UK.
Trump is going to take away all your freedoms. Enjoy your newly founded dictatorship.

Most soldiers were black.

This one is better
So many fucking flags

No amount of pandering will ever make the average negro feel patriotic.

The music is actually pretty catchy. Hamilton's life is more interesting than I thought

>soldiers
That's an odd way of spelling "rapists."

Like, during the revolution? False.

Lol

Ok, now you're just making me laugh, dad.

Like the left wing, I am triggered by cultural appropriation.

No, not really. Normally, I would not give a shitskin. But, if they are going to screech like a bunch of Howler Monkeys every time a white dresses as Pocahontas for Halloween, we should make noise whenever non-whites culturally appropriate Western Civilization.

What freedoms will he take away?

Provide direct quotations from President Elect Trump

They were though

does Sup Forums exist physically?

>Feeling patriotic when your ancestors got to the country via enslavement

Why? It would be like the fucking natives feeling patriotic.

Just because libtards act hypocritical doesn't give you an excuse to be hypocritical

>shit nig music
>shit nig lyrics
>shit nig actors

Sure, they're pretty good actors, but it was still shit.

>a shitskin
tfw my Samsung is now auto-correcting "shit" to "shitskin". I have trained it well.

Sup Forums hates theater because they promote the jew & gay agenda.

They hate pretentious actors giving lectures

They're not degenerates that can't recognise that theater is a art, that have a history that long predate movies.

It just happens to be the case that everybody that watches theater, or participates in theater, is a flaming homosexual.

Hey, this leaf gets it.

How do you think the negro community would feel if there was a high-profile play and they casted white people to play all their negro heroes like Harriet Tubman and Fredrick Douglas?

Freedom of speech and net neutrality.
>"We're losing a lot of people because of the Internet," Trump said. "We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way." "Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech,'" he added, dismissing the objection with an arm wave. "These are foolish people."
Both covered in one quote.

>The founding brothers

Not true, I personally know white dancers from the show..

So why fucking bother at all?

The problem is that niggers could never have founded a nation like America. Just look at their cities & countries.

Shit like this has actually been done for keks. Each and every time they call it racist. 'Punching Down' and all that nonsense.

A historically accurate view of black life in early America wasn't great. If anything, Hamilton is actually giving a whitewashed version of US history that was inclusive where everybody was happy and educated blacks existed in great numbers.

Any nigger who tries to portray the greatest American to ever live needs to be shot

WE WUZ MUSKETBALLZ N' SHIEEEEEET!!!!

If they were historicaly niggers, then yea, but there were maybe 3 niggers who fought in the American revolution.

He's talking about shit like ISIS running a Twitter page no problemo.

>Alexander Hamilton
>Traitor
To whom?
You're just mad that he murdered so many of your people

>muh patriotic salute to a founding father
>leaves out the part where he tried to install a military dictatorship in the US because Jefferson was getting too popular

And thats not even saying anything about this fucking race swapping bullshit

This. The purebred mandingos at least.

Prove it.

No
No they weren't
That's just wrong

I see what you did there.

>All front runners of the show must be non-white except the evil british, they must be white
>Ensemble can have whites I guess

>See! We're inclusive and not racist towards whites!

Come the fuck on. Not to mention all the cringe mentions of slavery and feministry crap.

I am from Russia and Broadway has been culturally appropriating War and Peace. They cast nigger for lead female role.

It's nigger trash that misrepresents history.

Oh wait I thought you said founding father's as in
>black
>fathers

>FUK WHITEY WE NIGS GUN SAVE MURCA
There's nothing about this in the lyrics. There's one line about "immigrants: we get the job done" and that's it, and that's in reference to Hamilton and Lafayette. Other than that it has nothing to do with black people at all unless you can't get over that most of the cast is made up of minorities even if you just listen to the music.

This is entirely a case of putting the ethnicities of the actors over the actual content of the music and lyrics.

Net neutrality isn't a freedom, it's a government regulation.

In addition, Private companies have a right to decide what people say on their websites. If a private company wants to remove some comments in their comments section, that isn't destroying the right to free speech. The person is free to speak whatever they want in a myriad of different outlets both online and in real life

Bongs, once again being retarded

>Net neutrality isn't a freedom, it's a government regulation.
Have fun when Sup Forums is banned in the USA.

>"There is no reason to feel ashamed because we rightfully executed a blasphemer and idolater. Jesus deserved death, and he got what he deserved"
>TRIGGERED
>REEEEE I CAN'T WATCH ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T PORTRAY MUH PEOPLE AS ANGELS THAT DINDU NUFFIN!!

Perhaps you don't understand what net neutrality means

miranda is probably whiter than you, faggot

Taking away net neutrality means your government will be able to ban any website they want. And Sup Forums will be one that they ban immediately.

>Not to mention all the cringe mentions of slavery and feministry crap.
I've listened to the music a few times and don't remember anything like this. Post some lyric excerpts that mention this stuff.

What are you even talking about faggot
Wrong

They were farmers in New England, New York and Virginia

Hey guys, how about we remake Boss Nigger or Shaft but put white guys as the main cast instead. That won't piss anyone off, right?

>Hamilton and Lawrence were both abolitionists
>user gets triggered when the musical mentions this

don't respond to obvious b8

so do it

I want to do MLK as a white man and James earl Ray as a black guy. They'll burn Chicago down over that.

There are obviously people in this thread who are triggered over white characters being played by niggers

Are you saying those people are as stupid and emotional as niggers are?

They called out the vice-Cuck and it triggered Sup Forums

>hey white man look this isn't a joke we're just subverting your population to think being a nigger is completely fine and the beginning of the end for your race is not just inevitable, but preferable
>wtf why u mad wyte boi lmao

A thread on Sup Forums isn't quite the same as apes taking to the streets to riot and pillage, which I think would happen. Protest marches at the least.

That is not what net neutrality is

You're a fucking idiot. The internet WAS owned by the U.S gov't until last year. Net neutrality gone means that a private organisation has control of the internet, one that calls itself non-profit, but let's fucking face it, they lean left just like the roads your drunk dad was driving on before the fucking idiot crashed into a tree.
Get the fuck out of my country.

>Laurence: Black and white soldiers wonder alike if this really means freedom
>Washington: Not. Yet.
Why would Washington care about slavery? He died with 500 slaves

>Angelica (referring to Hamilton): is this what it's like to match with with someone in your level?
This bitch just assumes that she's on Hamilton intelligence level because muh feminism

>Taking Sup Forums seriously.

>You can defend your house without punishment in the UK.

can you define "defend" lad? can we do anything beyond pulling funny faces at intruders?