Other urls found in this thread:

dps.texas.gov/crimereports/14/citCh3Add.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he must be heartless

I'ts not you deciding

People havent children, its children who have parents

To save the white race you faggot

If your life has no meaning, kill yourself.

>"Don't have children"
>6,000,000 white people likes this

This

If your life has no purpose or meaning then just end it all now.

My purpose in life is sucking cock. It's going pretty well desu

obviously Hippo's life has no meaning, he should kill himself and get it over with, nihilistic faggot

I didn't know Jaden Smith was a Sup Forumsack.

>6,000,000
>white people

I'd like an answer to this as well, excluding the arguments about racial suicide.
What if I just don't want to raise a litter of little snotsuckers? I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions/

I didn't know Jaden Smith was French.

The white race has failed the white man time and time again why should we bother saving it?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

I wish I was a father desu.

The world is full of people dying alone because they didn't want children until they couldn't.

But we all die alone really, right? Maybe I'd prefer to surround myself with other loved ones, family members, my partner, friends, people like that.
Children are not necessarily a prerequisite to happiness and contentment.

>family members
Wife and children.
>my partner
Faggot.
>friends
Who are most likely busy raising their own families.

Most people have children. The reason why those who don't turn into crazy cat ladies is because they're few and far between and end up losing all of their friends.

>inb4 "just because others do it doesn't mean I have to"
No, it just means that it's human to want children.

French intellectuals, ladies, gentlemen and everything in between.

>No, it just means that it's human to want children.
Well sure, there's a biological imperative, but I don't think it makes everybody happy either. Lots of people raise children, there's no doubt about it. But I'm asking whether there's a legitimate moral argument to be made for having children. So far, you haven't advanced such an argument, and just insulted me for my choice. If somebody is happiest and most productive without children, why should they bother having any? I know people who chose not to raise a family and they aren't "crazy cat ladies," I've never even heard that stereotype.

If you're saying it's an incorrect choice to avoid having children, you have to explain why/

>incorrect choice
Fuck off with that shit, or at least define what you mean by that. I'm saying it's a choice with bad long-term consequences.

2D is justice
real-life human larvae are pig-disgusting

You think so? I think they are great generally speaking, they are much nicer than adults.

t. Trainee Teacher

>nerd virgins don't realize that their Waifu would laugh at their fat asses if she was real

What are you on about?

>>nerd virgins
CTR/reddit fucking leave

Even wafius want real men and not fat losers like you.

>Can fly around the globe at any time
>Are talking to faggots from all over the world
>Failed

You make no sense desu lad, your comments do not relate to mine at all.

>Automatically assumes I'm a ledditor

I'm an oldfag who thinks realistically. Case in point wafius don't want fatfucks.

They're annoying and have violent/sadistic tendencies, especially boys. Also they fucking smell, especially toddlers.
>normalfags don't realize waifus are real
>fat
Ooh, projections incoming.

It is less sadism and more that they have less empathy as that part of the brain is not fully developed in children. It is why they are more "me, me, me".

Stop making white babies please :] (Op)

Fucking paper isn't real numbnuts.

YES GOYIM STOP MAKING WHITE BABIES

deep .................

>3D women

Because marriage these days is nothing like pic-related.

>MGTOW

>have a boy

Loser who plays video games all day

>have a girl

Slut who chokes on cock every night

Seems worth it to me

Honestly I think this is just another symptom of the delayed maturity of people these days. Why have kids when you're still mentally a child yourself?

She is so fucking perfect desu lads

I bet you're no older than 18 and have first come to this site during Trump's campaign. Amirite?

That only happens if you're a shit father. Be a harsh father and they will turn out strong.

>wow life is shades of suffering punctuated with bright points of conviction for a cause
>better bring more beings into existence so they can feel this pain too

Childbirth is murder

Nah I've been here since 2014. I like to rile up people like you for the (You)'s

see

Some mistakes you have to make on your own before you learn. Children are one of them.

I have 1 child. Just 1. He was 13 years old yesterday. 13 years with no followup. I learned.

People are, now, suicide rates are up

I will whenever I find the balls to do so

ebin user. Simply ebin :^)

No point in fearing death, but also no point in chasing it, especially if you current life is bretty bearable.
True freedom lies right there - when you're ready to end your life every moment but keep leaving just for the lulz of it and simply because you can.

>keep living*

I've gotten Greek statue fit for women before. If waifus were real I'd beyond that.

>life is shades of suffering
>life is bretty bearable

Whats stopping you? Whats there to be afraid of when you have no meaning in life?

If even an ounce of you is fighting back then there is something with meaning in life stopping you from killing yourself.

Exactly - all life is suffering, but the extremity of it varies. Each free person decides for himself what point is "enough" for him.

There is a pervading trend in society, characterized by two lines of thought; "If it feels good, do it", and "If it's uncomfortable, avoid it at all costs", as epitomized in things like safe spaces, increasing amounts of promiscuity, fat acceptance, and decreasing amounts of commitment and monogamy. This decline in interest in childbearing is just one more part of this trend.

I'd like to lay the blame for this trend at the feet of secularism, and the atomization of the individual, personally. When under the believe of working towards something greater, be it your religion and afterlife, or putting your country / family before yourself, people are much more inclined to endure suffering, but when it's only yourself you carry on your shoulders, for some reason there's a tendency towards hedonism. Notice how a landwhale would never miss her local slutwalk, but can't be assed to go for a walk on her own every week to lose a few pounds.

Because I'm doing my part to save the white race (((you)))

>But I'm asking whether there's a legitimate moral argument to be made for having children
Because you're white and your race is dying. Unless you're a nigger, then there is literally no moral reason to save your people.

Whether you agree with the fact preserving the white people is important is another story.

If you think your genetic material is garbage that doesn't deserve to be propagated into the future, then sure don't have kids.

>be Texasfag
>spics everywhere
>no one lets their kids out of the house
>especially not unsupervised
>go to North Carolina
>let daughter play at the park
>Notice other children playing at the park
>a dozen unsupervised children from 4-6 playing
>all of them white
>all of them playing nicely and politely
I'm fucking moving there

>all life is suffering
>except some of it is actually not suffering
You can't play the tactical nihilism card if you're going to contradict it in the exact same sentence.

Really gets your noggin joggin.....

because nothing tastes better than your son's ass?

Then why care about LGBTQ+ rights, women's rights, refugees, starving African children etc. if life will continue having no meaning?

Really activates the limbic system.

So right now you'd rather be alive and have a chance for happiness than dead and end any current and future suffering, right? Experiencing the ups and owns is part of life, just because the world can be shitty doesn't mean your life has to be.

>all life is suffering
>except not all of it :^)

Make up your fucking mind

Life has a purpose.

The blood that runs through your veins is the culmination of thousands of years of your ancestors tribulations.

The universe made it possible for us to exist, and so we did, and are.

Your goal, as well as the purpose that all things share, is to forge a stronger and greater next generation.

Based on this, the end of this journey will produce beings so powerful that we simply cannot comprehend them. To us they would be gods.

Or you can die out and someone else will inevitably fulfill that destiny.

Asians and Whites are the only people that are able to reach out to the stars and probably reach GITS singularity transhumanism within a generation or several.

Asians and Whites have shit birthrates.

Asians and Whites need to take control again.

Once you know the rules of the game you can teach them to you kids and watch them fuck the system.

Then smile while you look out the window of your retirement box and watch the world burn.

>implying it's Hispanics and not because amber was kidnapped in plain sight by some white guy

>except some of it is actually not suffering
I never said that.
>happiness
No such thing.
>except not all of it :^)
Again, never said that.
Everything is suffering, but it doesn't mean you have to kill yourself, unless you want to.

>Everything is suffering,
If you expand the meaning of a word to include literally everything, the word is meaningless.

Asians are fine. They are fucking numerous. Their low birthrate doesn't matter when they are that much % of the world populations. Whites on the other hand completely different story.

As far as I'm concerned if you're white and don't plan on having a white family you have no business preaching to anyone about the white race.

>keep leaving just for the lulz of it and simply because you can.
Whats the meaning in doing anything for the lulz if not for pursuit of a good feeling deep down?

>I never said that
It's essentially what you said, except you said it like a faggot.

>implying Mexicans aren't rapists
And some I assume, are good people

>Asians are fine. They are fucking numerous.
There are a billion or so Han Chinese, and most of them are mindless farm workers. A far smaller percentage on the East Coast are movers, shakers, and thinkers.

> Their low birthrate doesn't matter when they are that much % of the world populations.
It does when Africans, South Asians, and Arabs are going to overtake them.

>Whites on the other hand completely different story.
In quantity and birth rate agreed

>As far as I'm concerned if you're white and don't plan on having a white family you have no business preaching to anyone about the white race.

Engaged 4 months ago. Her hormonal tests came back great!

Kids are lying annoying noisy violent cunts. Theyre the niggers of humankind

kek
>le cool nihilist
First of all, life has meaning, if you find it wanting then you're a degenerate who sold their heroic spirit for vain pleasures.
Suicide is the best option.

Children are the future.
If the future has no value to you, then again, suicide.

NONONO. Waifus want love and cuddles, not Chad dick

>implying whites rape less than Hispanics

dps.texas.gov/crimereports/14/citCh3Add.pdf

must suck having a narrow view of the world. but you can go ahead and move lol

The topic of this thread is exactly that nothing has meaning.
>Whats the meaning in doing anything for the lulz if not for pursuit of a good feeling deep down?
Good feeling = a slightly lower level of suffering than usual.
Nah, it's because you're subconsciously hostile to everything that can potentially shatter your rose-glassed worldview. A natural response, nothing unusual.

When you say asians everyone is going to assume you're lumping in sea monkeys, not just selected breeds.

And even then they aren't up to speed, or even really in existence to be honest. The stock currently available to us is nothing like the ancient breed that built the civilizations they did. You can thank huns and opium for this. Its why they never ever picked up the pieces after collapse like their ancestors did.

The noble stock was pushed so far by violence and denigrating population that they are practically extinct.
I also tinfoil hat the idea the last of them actually fled to Taiwan.

Installation of ROC as true and recognized Chinese government when?

>Good feeling = a slightly lower level of suffering than usual.
user thats called happiness. Anything that felt like suffering feels uplifted from your shoulders for those brief moments in life and eventually permanently.
Unless you are seriously fucked up and never felt happiness without crushing depression immediately sweeping it away/overshadowing it.

You honestly sound like you have some emotional issues, probably self esteem.

so you can cuddle with lolis you dummy.

Let them join the states, and we can land grab with the full force of our military and they can get independence after we conquer them. Then America and China can be good trade/war allies.

Taiwan can join us any time, and it would bring up war with china so fast and we would destroy them under Trump.

Oh please, you're trying to argue that there is no reason to live and that there are reasons not to kill yourself at the same time. Something that retarded couldn't shatter a landwhale's self-control in a cake shop.

There's a conflict between being chemically wired to try to continue your existence, and objectively understanding that that existence is meaningless. "Lol killurself then faggot" I'm working on it, I'll do it when I can. Doesn't mean I'm not afraid of death.

be rich have other people pay for your shieeet

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Because if you don't have children, you're a biological failure and an evolutionary dead-end. Simple as that.

Trumps have brought him much joy.
Pic related

>There's a conflict between being chemically wired to try to continue your existence
Everything you think, feel and say or even type is chemical wiring. Your entire existence depends on chemical wiring.

I simply stay aware of my feelings. "Uplifts" (or "happiness", whatever you call it) are temporary alleviations and are basically illusions. To spend one's life in pursuit of such moments is like drug addiction, nothing more.
There aren't any real reasons to either live or kill yourself. But there is indeed a reason to do what thou wilst.
You sound kinda irritated? Why don't you blaze it? I heard it's now legal in your country (always liked it, jokes aside - best slavic country imo).

Having kids is Redpilled
Being an MGTOW is bluepilled.

Yeah and it's pretty terrible either way so thanks for telling me what I know anyways, that doesn't in any way refute my point that there's a difference between wanting to die and understanding that life is meaningless

see
Accept that you're a bag of fucking cells and chemicals and move on stupid

It literally doesn't matter, even if its the objective and most simple truth in life and the moment you can live for is passing you by because you refuse to free yourself from nihilism because you deduce your existence to meaningless.

Its meaningless now because that is the path you chose, not one you're forced to lie on the road and wait for the next truck to end your misery.

You can walk, or you can lie down on this road like roadkill while everyone and everything else passes you up because you have made yourself into the most pointless thing in existence; Man without self worth

life is overrated