Women Rights General

>That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights. You don't really think that mentally sound White women shouldn't vote, do you?
How do you respond?

WHO LET YOU OUT OF THE KITCHEN?
I'M CONFISCATING YOUR SHOES.

>mentally sound

You can vote as long as you vote who I want you to vote.
This is degenerate.
Woman will be equal to us, as soon as we liberate them from the degenerative tendencies(((brain washing)))

Letting husbands and wives vote separately is contributing to the breaking down of families.

women have more rights than men in the 21st century.

Jews must die, no doubt. But how are you going to achieve victory without the vaginal legion assured in future prosperity after shitskin and jewish expulsion from Europe?

>no I don't think that. You must have completely misunderstood what I said. It was probably my fault.. sometimes I mumble a bit. Sorry.

Women can't even tell you the best way to handle care-taking for children and the elderly, or teaching for that matter. And those are supposed to be the things their sex is better at. They are better at EXECUTING it, but they still need a man in the back room to plan it out and tell them how to do it.

Women are worker bees, at best. They don't have the right minds to make important decisions about leadership. Their opinions are relevant, but that is where their input ends. They shouldn't be allowed to act on their opinions until they're reviewed by men.

Mentally sound white women that are part of a productive household or contribute to the nation's well-being should be able to vote.

No one should be able to vote just for existing.

Gotta go with thr ancient greek or ancient hebrew model

Metrosexual fagboyz

YOU CANT TAKE MY SHOES
I WORKED HARD SUCKING OTHER DICKS FOR THOSE

>sometimes my wife spews nonsense like this just so I'll spank her
Feels good.

When women marry they can have a say in how their husband votes

>leaf
who let you in from the yard??

> T. Basement dweller.

Yes womens rights was a mistake and will destroy America and then the world. It will be the key element in the rise of Islam.

>mentally sound
>women

What a lovely woman.

I like how she bleached her hair to look more white.

>"I'm pretty and I wish you would disregard the truth of what you know about women and abandon your principles for less than a coin toss of a chance at smearing my snatch."
Pass.

Yeah she's clearly a nigger. Fuck off Jamal

Women are breeding stock. Just because we started treating you nice doesn't mean you people. Nigger mentality has taken over the female brain.

Tbh I don't think women should have the right to vote unless they're forced to sign up for the draft.

Why should someone who risks nothing be entitled to political power?

I'm 36, married, with a kid. My job involves flying around the country and giving a high-demand 1-week training course in leadership and management. I'm in New Jersey right now and just finished one up. People fight for slots in these courses because it looks amazing on a resume and they're hard to get into. Your company has to sponsor and pay for you to be here.

I've seen some shit. It's what I do for a living. And women just don't have the same innards that men do. No where near it.

>women rights

k, they have the right to remain silent.

I'm in favor of limited voting for everyone, including women.

How do you deal with these women that just don't perform the way to want them to, or do se failure in the near future when you encounter some of them?

The problem is, that women can be manipulated through emotions more easily than men. Women should understand that politics is something that should be made with intellectual and rational thinking not emotional. When they understand this, they should also be allowed to vote.

>tfw my mom thinks women shouldn't work or vote
God bless her

It's normally not a problem, to be honest. Companies don't send me women who can't handle it. These aren't just throw-away courses. This is exclusive stuff. These women are what you'd call breeding stock. They are very bright, and very logical.

I may get 1 shifty woman per class, and it's easier to act like a public school teacher and just ingore her/lower standards for her than to get involved. Usually they aren't motivated to learn and just want the resume fluff, so it's wasting my time.

That said, the women in general are still capable of getting the work done, but not AS capable as men. For example, their goals are more about having everyone like them and firing people while staying friends. The men are more concerned about firing people and not getting sued. Women want everyone to get along and work as a team and hold hands. Men want to emphasize a person's strengths and encourage independence to foster them.

there should be one vote per family. Period. If you are not married and don't have children, you should not be able to vote.

I just back a feminist conference, quit mansplaining Sup Forums.

>women
>mentally sound

It's not that I'm just against women voting, I'm against anyone voting. Nothing personal, sweetheart.

>"My body, my choice! (except for vaccinations and male circumcision, stupid boyim)"