m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvRXwwc5W6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Bc13y8eHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>geen fvd stemmen
JUST

this is now a leaf housing crisis thread

Fuck the Chinese

Bumping for Dutch bros.

Sorry to hear about your housing prices.

>FUCKING HOUSING PRICES
ikdv

tfw jews screw us over so fucking bad and relentlessly i will never even own my own fucking house

why do you guys always use some sickness names while insulting? like je bent kanker

>FUCKING HOUSING PRICES
Over here it's fucking rapefugees driving the rents for apartments up. Because towns and counties are desperate to get them housing and will pay anything for a halfway decent apartment. All tax money of course. But that also means people with low income are now having a hard time finding affordable apartments.

Kankerkaffers zullen alle maar doodvallen.

How much is a kanker apartment in Germany?

Ik stem Thierry dalijk!

That strongly depends on where you want to live, and how far you are prepared to travel to your daily workplace. I pay 500 for a very small place under the roof with next to no thermal insulation in a run down part of Dortmund. For a decent place you can calculate 800 - 1200 Euros, more (much much more) if it has to be in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg etc., less if you live in the country and drive 50 km every day.

How much does an average uni (MSc) student makes starting? (bruto or netto)

>tfw no Dutch gf
Why live?

I find the splintering between PVV and other rightwing parties absolutely KANKER

>KANKER

this is Nederdraad achmed

I make 1900 netto, but I work at the university as a scientist. I guess you can double that if you're talented and are willing to put in 60 hours per week.

*) ... and work somewhere in the industry and not as a public servant.

LMAO And?

I think it may be something left over from the origin of cursing; literally cursing someone.
Like the English "Damn you".

Dirty Asians from mainland China and poo in the loo India buy up the land in the cities and have now inflated our rental markets . You can never own a house in Sydney ever now if your not well off all ready. What's really fucked up is that we have an increase in new apartments being built by shifty Lebanese and Chinese people and some how we still have to pay 500 dollars a week for a garage. FUK u Kevin Rudd you piece of shit

Ugly as fuck.

TAKE THAT BACK

>tfw I can't even buy an appartment in Amsterdam...

Your picture ruined my appetite

Amsterham is retarded. Who wants to live there?
I pay the same for a house that would get me 1 room there.

PS alle schijthuiden moeten worden opgehangen worden

Een nederdraad en dan ga je dat eeuwige kanker verrotte Engels lullen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvRXwwc5W6g

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Bc13y8eHA

>2x worden

Leer Nederlands lullen, Tariq.

Goedenavond heren. Is er nog nieuws in ons land?

Dutch girls aren't much good lookers, but men on the other hand are ace, no homo.

Wilders of SGP?

Baudet

Dutch swearing is all diseases, cholera cancer typhus plague etc

SGP, the party is reactionairy and is anti-democratic. Also society under bible-rules brings better morals.