If you don't like this you're not white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw living in plains after my family escaped Bosnia

I didn't even see mountains until 10yo but I miss them every day

I am not a plains person I feel like going insane here

I say we place the coal factory right here?

beautiful m8

>REEEEEEE IF YOU DON'T LIKE NATURE THAT HAS NO HUMAN PRESENCE ON IT YOU'RE WHITE
No, my friend. If you like that, you are a nigger that could never build a single building in your life. A white would not like that because they would want to see their own buildings there.

If you don't like this you aren't white.

Australia's Blue Mountains 40 min drive from my house. Non whites here are always confused why white Aussies love going camping and hiking even down here.

If you don't like this you aren't white.

Will you sell the land to the chinese?

would build there for maxiumu compfiness

If you like this, you are white.

Hey little urbanite faggot, The point is a white man sees the beauty and form of nature and seeks to emulate/understand it and developed mathematics and sciences to overcome it. A Nigger sees a bunch of rocks and trees a white man sees inspiration and a challenge to overcome. Unlike blacks and chinks however we are capable of developing our lands without destroying such natural beauty.

It is a higher order of man's intellect required to appreciate nature as white's do.

>that trail conceived by the white man and kept healthy by the white man
I agree

Woops, wrong one

Nice skillz

If you are white, you will like this.

the lake is probably empty by now, im tno a mathematican but thats a lot of water poring out

It's not a lake, it's the North Sea... lol

I bite.
May I suggest we use this space as forestry?

Any further proposals, sirs?

Is it not the sign of the more advanced mind and people that can both appreciate and preserve pure nature, as well as dominating it when required without blighting the landscape?

never reply to my posts agains faggot or ill cut you

Ok so i like all of these, does this mean Mexicans are white now :^)

I especially like really hard

>rapefugee detected

If this invokes happiness and cozy feelings, you are probably white.

Lol, I'd like to meet you bahaha - you'd be screaming back to your mummy

>need to leave the house due to food shortage or w/e
>jumps in the rowing
>the water stream is too strong for the weak frog
>drags down with the waterfall
>lands on the neck and dies

if you dont live like this, you're not white..

Them's the rules white boi

If you are delighted by this, your whiteness is verified.

>Mexican intellectuals
wew

KYS

You merely adopted the mountain

>no longer live in The big shitty

Feels good man

Despite the one drop rule faggots being white is about being a law abiding citizen who contributes to his community and works hard. Who raises healthy respectful children to continue such productive legacy.

That is why the Jews are targeting our kids and women so much. White mans strength primarily was its communities - its volk. When all of your people respect each other, not through threat of violence, but mutual respect, the energy of the collective group can be focused on greater achievements than getting "hood" rich and fucking bitches and hoes.

White people like any other people or animal simply, despite all efforts of the media and Jewish propaganda, recognize patterns in behavior and without needing to be told become wary of non whites until they prove themselves not to be shitskins.

>If you are delighted by this, your whiteness is verified.
>whiteness

Only Mongols like this.

Choke on a nigger dick.

If you are white, you will have many good feels because of this image.

If you don't understand the difference between
>you aren't white if you don't like x
Than
>you're white if you like x
You should seriously commit soduku

I feel it, but I'm white... so of course.

Not enough snow

>commit soduku

This?

>Civic nationalism meme
Blut und Boden

White people conquered the harshest terrain on earth and maintain first world standards.

Yes

You may only enjoy this image if you reply "I'M FUCKING WHITE!"

I kinda feel the need to poke a hole in that mountain and make myself a home there...

What's does that make me?

Australia is living proof at least until the abolition of the White Australia Policy that in countries OUTSIDE of Europe an amalgamation of whites and people forced to live as whites works. I am not advocating for the mix of European blood in their homeland. However European mix in the Great Southern Land has been our greatest strength/as well as our weakness. Only weakness because Jews are now using it to bring in the third world. That is a seperate problem however, a Jewish problem.

All wilderness is the white mans domain. We can look upon any land and see potential where others see nothing.

>shitposting
Step up senpai

If you're not white, you'll hate this.

Pic related, no speed limit perfectly maintained in the middle of the outback. You wont find a road in any shitskin country without a pothole every 10 metres.

White man comes to the desert - doesn't cry about the heat and bitch about the lack of ANYTHING even water for miles around - builds a dead straight road with no speed limit because why the fuck not.

Forgot pic.

Those poppies and lupines... beautiful

Untermensch hate this one inspiring image, click to enjoy

Is this a /comfy/ thread for white people?

where was that photo taken?

I agree. Seemingly unconquerable and alien land gives me a hard on.

I want to visit Australia so bad, it reminds me of home in many ways.

If these images tug at your hearts desire to explore and see the natural beauty of the world then yes.

its pretty easy to appreciate nature when it is so "human-friendly"

its impossible to coexist with a dense florest like
the atlantic forest

My only advice if you go bush is to go with white Aussie locals who have guns. Some abbos out there think they are waging a resistance movement and basically pick off lone unarmed people, mostly tourists. They typically are so few and far between it is not worth it or really allowed to go after them anymore. No point in getting yourself killed in the middle of the night etc though.

Vancouver Island

I believe it to be, yes.

If are white, this will calm your almonds.

wat

Heal the land, white men

If you don't like this, you're not brown.

It wouldn't surprise me if 50 years ago both of those things had been there.

> Only Human friendly locations are liked by whites

> abos had 10s of thousands of years to do ANYTHING with Australia

> Did literally nothing

>Whites build and live where no other race could survive for over 150 years.

>tfw i live in the rocky mountains

huehue speaks

If you are white, you will be compelled to appreciate the stark beauty in this scene

Hottest place in Australia - Cooper Pedy

Dumping underground town photos.

Forgot pic

Even in the hottest place in the country the white man has a bookshop.

Verily you are white and will like this digital image.

>not being an Oregon rancher
youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc

So I've heard. I worked with an Aus guy who said "if you see one do not stop or get out, they will stab you."

I'm suppose to go visit him soon near Australia Day and spend a month or so driving around. Should be a blast.

we fallout now

Sound advice - my father who was a intertstate truckie for 45 years told me another good piece of advice ; " If they are in the way drop into low gear and go over the top of them - not that is the best outcome you can hope for, abos are animals."

>wombat stew
The white man is able to sustain himself with whatever the land provides. Abbos are addicted to gasoline.

If you the whiteness of this image tickles your fancy, you are patrician tier white.

KEK

now thats how you do it

Fuck nature

Want snow? Australia has you covered

kek

We /an/ / /hr/ now?

Outback hotels are comfy.

That looks nice!

Why aren't there any Poles in this picture, Poles are everywhere in Norway. Being a casual tourist sucks there because these animals think nobody understand their language and they behave like the animals they are. We truly give the world our worst lmao.

Kek. That I do not doubt happens. Aussies are something else apart from other people, in a good way.

That does tickle my fancy. It's like exploring another planet and to do so would be a privilege, just to say I did and I can.

lmao have you ever experienced a canadian winter monkey? It's -30 Celsius right now where I live. And it's beautiful

It is a clear marker of our racial superiority.

Also to any environmentalists browsing this is why you should be pro-white.