Martin Shkreli

How did he get RICH?

>Martin Shkreli Net Worth: 100 million dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFSf5YhYQbw&feature=youtu.be&t=211
youtube.com/watch?v=mTWRTDDBhLE&t=411s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White privledge

A lucrative modelling career.

Scamming poor people :(((

He managed to weasel himself into a low position in a hedge fund and starting climbing the ladder from there, making connections, etc.

Hedgefunds, high risk capital, clever patent and stock options. He is without scruple nor moral. Actually he is the epitome of Wallstreet USA, usury and greed. But tries to sell himself as humble with humility and actually believes he is i guess.

letting people with aids die

>Martin Shkreli, whose 5,000 percent increase in the price of a life-saving medication caused him to be called "the most hated man in America," has built a fortune of at least $45 million.

He's a jew, it's what he does. That's like asking how a black person got in jail.

Not being a Mexican

Prolific career in trolling and shitposting.

CTR payed amazingly well.

>Hurr durr I'm so funny

Pretty sure he is catholic.

Nobody knows OP.

He can use capitalism extremely well. I think he can be a bit of an asshole, but daraprim is an almost worthless drug and the only people losing money from him are insurance companies. He's responsible for nothing other than taking something that meant nothing to over 99% of the world and upping the price.

He should be the typical millionaire who's rich that people would hate for that alone. Instead, now he's a millionaire who is responsible for "killing thousands of people" in most people's minds. If he really is putting as much into R&D as he said he is, then it could turn out better in the long run and he'll have lived a rich, fulfilled life on top of it.

How do I start a hedge fund Sup Forums?

Worse.

>But tries to sell himself as humble with humility

What? He's a blatant asshole 24/7.

> life-saving medication

What a meme. The only people who get toxoplasmosis are people who are have weakened immune systems like pregnant women and people with AIDS. Even then, for a person with AIDS to get this disease he would have to eat cat-shit or undercooked meat so the prevalence of the disease is already really fucking low. All he did was jack up the price so that he can make money off it from insurance companies and give it out for free to people who can't afford it.

He grew up poor as fuck to immigrant parents and worked hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFSf5YhYQbw&feature=youtu.be&t=211

It's funny how people instantly think it's a drug meant for all AIDS/HIV patients. I think less than a couple thousand people worldwide have the disease.

This video of him is pretty cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTWRTDDBhLE&t=411s

>He's a blatant asshole 24/7.

Definitely this, the guy is the polar opposite of humble.

No, no he gives lectures and he often arguments from moral ground in his debates and discussion like "I will invest my money in science to develop new medicine that is why i raised the dru price by 10k%"

>things that never gonna happen 500 please

I will give all my rare music collections if Trump wins

>things that never will happen 1000 please

and so on. He is just very clever on an emotional and intellectual level which both gives him the ability to manipulate people.
Trust me user :^)

That's not true at all, a very high percentage of the world is infected with toxoplasmosis. 22.5 percent of Americans are estimated to have it, you don't need to have a weakened immune system to get it. You wouldn't need to "literally eat cat shit" either. You could have picked it up by holding a cat and touching your face.

Panhandling on street corners, this cute little manlet needs money to buy platform shoes.

He was clearing $10,000 an hour

I and others give you are money and you make % off the %.

Surely not by posting here all day, Pedro.

Oh I forget the laughable "I let me beat for 50k to pay my friends bill" meme...

Many more. He is certainly fun to spend time with due to his cunning and anti PC stance but I would not want to deal with him in any financial related way nor would like to see his influence increasing in the medical sector but due to his frauds he most likely wont pull much in this regard. He has made some enemies along his life.

Albanian, strangely.

Shartin Mkrelli exploited other's ignorance
A fine, upstanding capitalist icon

Hilarious how people here shun the mainstream media and think it's terrible, yet still buy into their lies and propaganda about this guy.

before the house arrest and the indictment he was getting close to the $1 billion club in assets
at the end of his 20s he was broke btw
he made money by honing a skill (what makes a good drug, aka which drug will get have successful trial runs), convincing investors to manage their assets and being right more often than not
it also helped that he started working at a hedge fund in his early teens where he started learning how to trade
source: his blab/youtube streams

Have one age

>being dumb.
He is a shitlord to anyone who looks up to him and hates his fans pretty consistently. Anyone who disagrees or doesn't think he's the shit is subject to his public scrutiny.

Call yourself a hedge fund manager and hedge some funds

100 million i thought more. He barely broke into the bugatti target group.

>the only people losing money from him are insurance companies.
That's where you're wrong.

What's happening in this particular situation and conversation is exactly what has caused premiums to skyrocket in this country.

It is exactly why healthcare in America is a fucking disaster zone. It is exactly what paved the way for Obama Care; as hideous as it was.

Shkreli is a first class scumbag.

He doesn't use capitalism well. He exploits capitalism well. There is a very clear difference. His interpretation of capitalism is what ushers is vast government regulation and interference in the markets.

Not to long ago, 'the people' would have hung him in town square to make an example.

Now, he has the government to regulate him but also protect him.

i invented aids.