Why does every pit bull owner act like pit bulls are some kind of trophy dog?

Why does every pit bull owner act like pit bulls are some kind of trophy dog?

Pit bulls are the ugliest, most dangerous, most bantu dogs out there, yet the Internet is flooded with poorfags and blacks defending this shitty breed.

Long story short, tgese killers need to be outlawed, shot, and erased from the history books.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GB8NwODNw6g
youtube.com/watch?v=ncillLINO2I
youtube.com/watch?v=7jdyP1R0es8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4oPew_UHS8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmY3iUURXlY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ugi4x8kZJzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You see pictures of nits pointing guns at cameras and whooping while holding up their chains?

This is like that but with a dog.

What kind of spineless cuck can't handle something as weak as a dog

I thought pitbull was music xd

they're just fucking dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=GB8NwODNw6g

NIGGER DOG

youtube.com/watch?v=ncillLINO2I

if you make a dog a phycho shit, it's going to fucking snap. Just because pits are dogs with a lot of ability with shit owners, doesn't mean they're shit dogs.

Probably just because they're the bad guy of the day. Rotties, Dobermans, German Shepherds all used to have a bad rap. Fuck, when Cujo came out there were retards scared of St Bernards.

children lol. Seriously though, yeah, if you get taken out by a dog you deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jdyP1R0es8

such mean dogs... it really comes down to the owner. They can really fuck something/one up, so you should be really careful with them, and SOME have been bread for aggression, which should be acknowledged. But the common pit is too mixed to expect it to be anything but a dog.

Why would anyone do this to a doggo?
Shit this is harder to look at than ISIL executions

Brazilian Mastiff is more dangerous, to be quite honest.

That dog is a lot stronger, and apparently smarter, than you Kwantavious deShawnn Brown.

whatever the dog breed is, it needs proper training
You don't want to be around an angry st bernard...

Its a fucking mindless, meaty, automaton, you dummy ape.

>being afraid of dogs
>2017

Fuck, this is more disturbing than most CP.

>mindless
m8 dogs are smart enough to understand basic human feelings
That's way more than the average arab or nigger can do

They need love too. Don't judge.

They're not exactly ugly, they just look like an iguana-canine hybrid.

The problem is entirely with niggers, NOT pitbulls!

Pitbulls are for scum

>dog bites someone
>restrain the bastard
>ohmuhgawd how culd u do this 2 poor pupper ;^(

Also
>ISIL

>first step: convince Sup Forums it's ok to ban pitbulls because "muh nigger breed! they were bred to kill!"
>second step: convince Sup Forums it's ok to ban guns because "they were built to kill!"
Friendly reminder all pitbull threads are part of a shill psy op and needs to be saged into oblivion.

It's at a veterinary clinic, nothing bad is being done.

Unlike that horrible video of chinks cooking and skinning a little dog alive and catching it when it runs away in the midst of all this.

That is the dumbest argument against pitbulls I've ever heard.

A gun doesn't pick itself up and rips off its owners face on its own because it felt like it.

forget the "le nigger dog" for a second

American pit bull terriers are amazing physical specimen's

strong and athletic as fuck and apprantly great hogging dogs

*for pitbulls

It's just a dog, any dog can be a bad dog under circumstances. Treat a dog badly expect it to go badly.

>inb4 some liberal monkey quotes dogsbite.org

Pitbulls are for Englishmen you fookin paki

He doggo nuffin, he was just playing with you. He went to obidient school

I get restraining a dog but look at it for a moment
The tape was left there for way to long
It's tongue is purple ffs
And if you can hold it down for enough time to tape it's fucking muzzle, then you can hold it down for enough time to think of a better way to restrain it
also
isn't ISIL a valid name? Or is it what the goatfuckers like to be called?

>b8
So are you friend and so am I.

Yeah, as dogs they are good and capable.

A nigger's mastiff or rottie would be more dangerous to a human because they're larger. But niggers choose pitbulls because in dog on dog fights, pitbulls are especially gifted, hence more humans get bitten by nigger pitbulls simply because it's the nigggers' favorite breed.

Again, NIGGERS need to be banned, not pitbulls.

These are some awfully blue eyes for a "nigger dog."
I've seen big dogs tear into lap dogs and sending the lapdogs running into a corner, and I've seen big dogs who are absolutely terrified of lapdogs.
This is the first one I've seen that will just pin the attacking lapdog on the ground with her paws and let it tire itself out.

>being a white American
>not owning the dogs bred by and for your people

It's white culture appropriated by niggers. Pit bulls are great dogs.
Also being afraid of any dog is about as nigger as it gets Kek.

>Again, NIGGERS need to be banned, not pitbulls.
This

to be fair white people bred and used pit bulls for fighting BUT they knew what they were doing

if a dog displayed aggression toward humans they would kill it right away

niggers just breed the meanest one's like a bunch of retards

The owners fault
>Don't handle a gun properly, you hurt yourself
>Don't handle a dog properly, it hurts you
Laws are made for people not dogs.

all dogs are shit.

t. Ahmed bin ibn Al Muhammad

Niggers seem to flock towards pitbulls because they are intimidating and seen as a status and power in the degenerative thug culture. But what good is a intimidating dog if it is loving and nice? So either the nigger is too stupid to raise the dog correctly and abuses/neglects it or the nigger beats the dog and tortures it to make it a killing machine.

Blame the nigger not the pitbull.

For the record I know for a fact that pitbulls are cuddle machines that love attention and being petted. They can be good dogs.

Hello Mohammad.

pitbulls are abused as fuck, go adopt one from your shelter. MAKE SURE YOU SOCIALIZE IT.

send in the chawawas.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmY3iUURXlY

A dog might try to eat your face for no reason if it gets scared
A gun literally can't betray you

>go adopt a pitbull from a shelter that was likely abused

That's a really good idea I've always wanted to get my face chewed off by a dog that could snap at any moment

Thug breed...

Gay nigger

worlds most evil and retarded breed. People neglect their temperament because they're too small to do any harm, but they're fucking demons on the inside.

I'm a huge advocate for doggy eugenics. Aggressive breeds like shar peis and pitbulls need to be purged from the gene pool. Too many stories of people being attacked or their dogs being attacked by these breeds. Also pugs and other fucked up deformed dogs should be removed. Breeding dogs with eyes that literally fall out of their heads and constant breathing issues is animal abuse.

>Dindu dogs
They deserve to be extinct.

If you don't own it from a puppy you need to be a MAN and enforce discipline. Not beat it, but develop a routine. Make it sit before it eats, make it look to you for direction. These dogs cause can kill the average sized Canadian and the averaged size Slav with a buzz. Yes they are dangerous, but they are just fucking dogs.

This is called Anecdotal evidence.

Pitbulls are disproportionately responsible for the majority of dog violence. they are literally the niggers of dogs. The fact that so many people on Sup Forums are okay with stereotyping people based on crime statistics but not animals further lends itself to my theory that you're a sentimental retard.

I've met a number of great pitbulls.
that doesn't mean I'm delusional enough to think they're anything other than the most dangerous of their kind.

These dogs were also bred to fight and kill shit. Don't adopt a dog that was bred for this purpose unless you intend for it to fight and kill shit. (Which you probably shouldn't adopt this dog for because its literally illegal)

It boggles my mind that people actually believe that the pitbulls personality isn't genetic but environmental. What about other breeds? Why do collies all have the innate desire to herd? Why do retrievers love to fetch? Why do bloodhounds like to follow every scent that blows past their face? Pitbulls are no different.

>t.some fag who was crying about rottweilers in the 90s

The owners are the ones that should be killed.
>he was a good owner, he dindu nuffin, the dog just snapped
People that can't handle their dogs need to be removed from the genepool, period. It would make for a stronger smarter human race. I expected Sup Forums to agree considering pitbulls are primarily owned by niggers.

>Why does every pit bull owner act like pit bulls are some kind of trophy dog?

At some point in time they were.
Hell they were and still are the most popular guard dog. Their fierce reputation basically put them as one of the most popular dogs to own. The Rottweiler also has a fierce reputation and is popularly used as a guard dog aswell.

>Long story short, tgese killers need to be outlawed, shot, and erased from the history books.

Honestly they just need to be regulated.

Get rid of them and another dog takes its place.
Cane Corso's and Aregentino Dogo's arn't "PitBulls" but sure as shit look like them. Hell Pic Related only has two Pitbulls.

The moment Pitbulls vanish from the earth is the day Rottweilers start getting faggots whining about them. Then when Rottweilers go it'll go down the list.

The reason they're so popular is because their abundance and that people believe they're cheap. They are seen as the cheapest security in town, and they tend to reflect that.

Rottweilers didn't go through one thousand years of selective breeding for the purpose of being the most aggressive and antisocial dog possible

cause they are niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Don't adopt an active dog if you intend to keep it sedentary. That will make it snap, it's not a lap dog. If you walk it 3 times a week and socialize it, it'll be fine.

You have any experience with hunting dogs? Actual trailers, not just the household beagle?

I thought they descended from the roman war dogs.

at least they're being bred into deformed toad/dog hybrids by niggers and spics

These dogs are known to attack their owners after 10 years, they deserve to be gone.

>Get bit by niggermutt
>Only dog that's attacked me

BREED OF PEACE

Neither did Pitbulls.
Hell dog fighting didn't take reigns until the 1800's when big game hunting was made outlawed.

Hell Pitbulls are basically just a category that fit certain types of dogs. Four specifically.

spics revel in ugly that they think is good looking, cholo dress, sharpie eyebrows, low riders, etc. lack of taste is their forte, niggers no different.

Keeping a pitbull sedentary is essentially telling it to not fight other dogs. The urge will still be there and its a waste of resources to get a dog with that urge and spend your time suppressing it when you could just get a dog that isn't so completely fucking high strung.

>mfw Lauren Southern sits on my face.

No they aren't.

Libshit propaganda at its finest.

No keeping a (work) dog docile will make it do retarded shit, including fucking up "things".

Yes, they were used by the Roman armies but they were not bred as attack dogs, and overtime the rottweiler gene pool has changed quite a bit. The modern rottweiler likely looks and acts nothing like a rottweiler from Ancient Rome.

they may be useful as budget guard dogs but they are bred for casual owners and if the casual owners didnt exist they would not be bred
>some americans seriously believe this

>I expected Sup Forums to agree considering pitbulls are primarily owned by niggers.
That is a problem, right there. If they are primarily owned by niggers, they are primarily bred by niggers. And niggers breed them to be retarded and agressive. The examples of gentle and loving pitbulls will soon completely disappear, and this breed will truly be the nigger dog.

there is one (1) breed of dog capable of civility and all-around white behavior

Pit bulls were created for bull-baiting and dog fights. Why would anyone think they'd be good pets?

Yes, but a work dog has a purpose. To do work. What have pitbulls been doing the last few hundred years? Fighting other dogs.

You're underestimating how much selective breeding can change a dog in just 200 years. 200 years of breeding a dog for fighting will do a lot to a dog. Pic related. Note the slightly less athletic build of the german shepherd in less than a century.

A dog that is bread to fight, that can snap your bones easily.
STFU

The drive to kill a bull or another dog can be redirected to serve/love you. You have to give these dogs something to do, and let them know who's boss. If you don't, they might snap.

Because when you can't fight you need accessories to look tough for you

What is work defined as?... doing a job right? These dogs have been bread to do the most physical thing possible, fight stuff. Give them a rawhide, train them to do something.

Libshits are the ones who think pit bulls are the dindus of the dog world, they treat them like blacks which I guess isn't to different of a concept now that I think about it.

Or you could just get a different breed. If you need to specifically train your dog to not kill you and your children, there's something wrong with it.

Well satisticly speaking many black people especially those who live in the hood act like niggers. Is it there genes or upbringing that makes them act like niggers is up to you.

Pitbulls seem to be a little bit of both. They have the strength and the lock-jaw to make them be powerful killers. But many of them also happen to be popular among black people, many of those black people act like niggers and raise the dog poorly.

Statistics merely state what is happening, not what caused it. Personally I think the satistic is caused by them being popular among bad dog owners.

>selective breeding

It wasn't so much as selective breeding as it was just poor bored farmers throwing dogs who no longer had a purpose into pits. Hell the american staffordshire terrier didn't really come around until the 1880's and it fits into the Pitbull classification. Well around the ban of dog fights.

Kudos to backing out of the THOUSANDS of years of genetic manipulation to make this dog into the killing machine bullshit though.

Or just get a fucking dog that wasn't bred for fighting. If you're getting a work dog, maybe you should find a breed thats actually suited for the job you're doing. You're wasting energy socializing and ensuring your dog doesn't fucking snap and kill your neighbors wiener dog.

Imagine you're trapped in a cage with these fuckers. Fuck.

Aggression towards dogs can only be removed by several generations of selective breeding. Even these little things, particularly the males, will sometimes revert back to the dog fighting ways.

A dog that knows it's place will never hurt a child. Fine then get a pit and let it sit in corner, feed it sparatically, I bet the furniture goes first, then your shoes, then you, then your kid. Dogs identify kids as do all animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugi4x8kZJzk

> poor bored farmers throwing dogs who no longer had a purpose into pits.

You understand that dogs were eventually bred specifically for fighting, right? Go look at Shar Peis. Their floppy skin was literally created for no other reason but protecting their internals from dog bites.

agreed, and I admitted that in previous post, but it's a terrier and all terriers have a purpose by bread.

funny thing about shar peis were either eaten or fought.

Is this maternal instinct what happened inside Harambe.

exactly...quads.

this. One should not get a dog if he can't use it for the purpose it was bred. These owners are tormenting the dog and exposing themselves to risk, just because they like how that dog looks. There are dogs bred for everything, even for being passive, docile pets. Also, it would be great if some of today's breeds were bred by certified trainers into inoffensive dogs, so that families could buy sociable pitbulls, with low risk of being agressive towards anyone, from certified shops. Just as they were bred to be agressive, they could be bred to be household dogs. Of course, a lot of puppies will be sacrificed until a population with traits completely opposed to what pitbulls are like today is bred :(.

One time I was biking through the ghetto part of town and there were just loose pitbulls wandering the street. One tried to chase me holy fuck I pedaled so fast to get away from it. They are canine niggers.

Don't get me wrong I love dogs and in fact I will try to pet even strange dogs they seem to like me and not scared of any EXCEPT pit bulls. Delete them

yes they are shit dogs
for shit people

Muhammad pls leave