Thoth AND Kek general: Memetic Vibrations

Let's see if we can get rid of the d&c molochsters and christcucks trying to keep us from reclaiming the gods of our ancestral clay.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/a1fs2
sadoeconomist.tumblr.com/post/155106661794/callout-post-for-people-who-use-the-word-thot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit, don't make me self-check guys

Shadilay and OwO

checked

here's what I have for the Book of Thoth so far, I'm tryng to figure out how to get them so you can see the verses, imgr maybe?

Stop trying to force this shitty meme lefty/pol/.

checked, imgr it is

It just keeps happening. Palindromes everywhere!

Shadilay joins in

Shoo moloch roach shoo, don't waste keks gets

>implying it's/leftypol/

I still don't understand how are we gonna keep Thoth or Kek on our side, how long before they start to ask for active worshipers or human sacrifices? I'm afraid the same thing happened to the (((elite))). They started out with an idol (moloch) it got powerful and now they can't stop playing the game, even though they gain nothing from it anymore.

What exactly does this have to do with leftypol?

Shadilay and OwO brothers

Thoth was the god who overcame the curse of Ra, allowing Nut to give birth to her five children, with his skill at games. It was he who helped Isis work the ritual to bring Osiris back from the dead, and who drove the magical poison of Set from her son, Horus with the power of his magic
Behold your God the monkey enjoy helping Isis and your 5 nuts

Difference is these deities don't require human sacrifice. Moloch and Baal do. Kek & Thoth use me memetic energy.

Book of Palindromes - Chapter 1

whoops forgot link
imgur.com/a/a1fs2

Kek is the god of chaos and wisdom, also he never required sacrifice

Moloch has always demanded sacrifice

kek does it for the lulz.

Repeating numbers are his sacrament.

OwO!!!

sacrifice can be given in all form. it can be human sacrifices, which i wouldnt support, but it could be food you leave out for the god to take, time you sacrifice worshipping him, or doing his work on earth (spreading knowledge in case of toth i suppose). money for toth cause which essentially is again time you sacrifice. humans arent the only ones

OwO!!!

Praise Kek and Praise Thoth

>accusing me of what you yourself are doing

Alinsky 101, you are the one trying to subvert Sup Forums.

>Kek & Thoth use me memetic energy.
for now at least, once they start regaining a foothold in our dimension, they will no doubt ask for more.
I'm pretty sure the "woke" people of today are the (((elite))) of tomorrow, provided these deities don't give some sort of proof of their "good intentions", we should not mess with this shit, Kek or Thoth or whatever

Shill is afraid that we empower our mems even more.
Its afraid.

Hail Thoth and Praise KEK
Shadilay and OwO

Hey guys according to wiki, in the mythology Thoth was responsible for the 365 days calendar. Is 365 holy now?

Checked, nice album.

toth created the ogdoad, and thus kek. he isnt an enemy of kek. also you can worship and acknowledge multiple gods or enthities. monotheism was created to controll people better.
make a god>give him characteristic you want in the people>make him give humanity rules everyone has to obey>you got a slaverace

toth is the god of wisdom, knowledge and scribes (like writing on this board) and furthermore of balance and equilibrium. right now we have far too much evil, or at least far too strong evil, toth could balance that out.

he could be a valuable ally and isnt in any way enemy of kek

OwO

OwO!!!

Hail Thoth Praise Kek Hail Satan and the other Gods

but I'm a nationalist libertarian, so there's nothing to worry about :^)

>1 off from 365

Kek just trolled you, user.

whelp.. OwO!!

Oh shiet, Kek is truly the prankster god

trying to get chapter 2 up, that thread had a lot of important info and funny Kek/Thoth banter.

imgur is giving me problems though, not uploading some verses

>kek does it for the lulz.
You can never know what goes on in the mind of a "god" or it's true intentions are. Even demons can disguise themselves as angels if need be.

>hail satan
This is a meme-god thread, get that out of here

The centre of KEK (Ogdoad) and Thoth worship was Hermopolis

Do we have any Egyptian user who can visit this area and do further research ?

what the fuck are the odds of this shit happening.

Either imgur can't handle the gets, or someone's trying to stop me from uploading them

This is your thoth

The dane bears the mark!!
OwO!!

Now where is the swiss guys? Those dudes are super conductive for thoth energy

sadoeconomist.tumblr.com/post/155106661794/callout-post-for-people-who-use-the-word-thot
Ive got that link in a previous thread.

Look for Wisdom.(pic related)

Thoth and Moloch are besties

try sli.mg. that website seems pretty good to upload

imgur has shit servers, goes over capacity every 10 minutes

D&C christcuck shill, you have no power here

Is this real?

Did dutchbro ever finish his Thoth meme template?

Stop worshipping demons, or you shall all burn in hell!

Moloch is literally in a different pantheon if not, probably a different being entirely.
Kek and Moloch are A.E so they should know each other no doubt or have some connection.

>This is your thoth

This is my Thoth

Should have been here earlier this morning. It was crazy.

HAHA

YES!

>Kek and Moloch
excuse me I ment Kek and Thoth
damn my mind is not my own today

Thoth and Kek will save mankind, they will return the fire to man and we will reach the stars will they be willing.

Praise KEK and KEK ALONE
SHADILAY DO NOT FALL FOR THE JEW TRICK (((thoth)))

i would say "gaaaaay" but toth agrees.

guess it doesnt matter which version of him you take

as real as meme magic, i started believing ironically, but to many things got predicted, and to many gets were too perfect, it is very real
Praise Kek and Thoth

Thoth is not a demon. He is the civilizer of man, bringing the gift of knowledge, language, and other civilized things to man. Kek is also not a demon, he is but a mere primordial concept, an eternal truth that influences.

what did thoth mean by this?

>This is your thoth

Also This is my Thoth

I'm uploading as we speak

though Thoth already told me to put into Imgur (), should I continue trying?

Define "demon".

holy fuck, every time

OwO

>8989
>89

Praise KEK!
Hail THOTH!

I think of this as a second experiment in meme magic to objectively see if it's real
It is

checked, damn idk what I'm supposed to get there.

It is easier on sli.mg because I don't have to edit all the verse names again.

oh lord

Thoth is real, he is

PRAISE

Who would have thoth?

whoops I lied, I do have to name them by hand

Can someone shoop ugly Dolan into Thoth pls(sharper beak etc)?
OwO

You know, Sup Forums, if we're unironically believing in Thoth now, that means we're inherently becoming Hermeticists on the surface.

The energy increases

The fire rises

Dat Thoth

Thoth gave you wisdom

checked. but i believe he just wants you to upload it. he is the god of knowledge and wisdom, and thus probably wants both to spread (and both is really needed in humanity right now). so he just encourages you to spread it. my guess at least

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth are ancient greentext.
Praise Thoth!

Seems dope

I can't upload and stalk Thoth threads at the same time though. Besides that, the threads and gets increase at an exponential rate! By the time I finish collecting one chapter 5 more have propped up!

What can I do?

Let's try it.

i think this is absolutely the direction to take. i will make one monday if need be i cant before then

dump what you have, so that it can spread

An hero... That would please your flavor of the week God.

Sup Forums was always better at /x/ stuff than /x/. Those /x/men probably haven't even summoned a real succubus yet

I saw this in the last thread.

Things might get interesting if you will merely note the last two digits.

Being a scribe of Thoth is one of the highest honors but also a great effort.

How did Thoth become related to meme magic?

I always thought Thoth was one of the badass pagan gods because birds are cool.

shill gtfo

I'd rather call him Hermes. Sounds better IMO

Holy fuck it's real

fuck off subversive scum

So, I'm considering a ritualized sacrifice of Moloch to Kek.

Any idea on how this would go?

FRIDAY THE 13TH
THATS NOT A COINCIDENCE