Katelyn Nichole Davis

Where can I find the full video?

Other urls found in this thread:

miseeharris.com/warning-graphic-video-12-year-old-georgia-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-katelyn-nichole-davis/
u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's on youtube.

What is this shit?

Young girls (12) suicided while facebook streaming :/

It's boring. She just cries and says sorry for about 10 minutes. By the time she hangs herself the sun has already gone down enough to black out most of the screen because she didn't put the light source behind the fucking camera.

Youn girl, just one, 12 years

miseeharris.com/warning-graphic-video-12-year-old-georgia-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-katelyn-nichole-davis/ found it

This didnt show it. What a pretty little girl. Sad. Anyone know why she did it? Was that lamp cord she was using? I wonder if she took so long to set it up hoping someone would come and stop her...

Apparently a relative diddled her.

Fuck.

When I saw it a couple of days ago I was just surprised at the lack of flailing. The more you know

She flailed by a few seconds, but she passed out after that. Then a few minutes later, she passed - she was probably dead in less than 5 minutes.

>Then a few minutes later, she passed - she was probably dead in less than 5 minutes.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't take that long to suffocate, try 30 seconds

It was really lame she would not shut up. Yap yap yap.

And hail Pepi and praise kek. She was cute for sure and that was a real waste. Poor girl.

there was a sound webm of it on /gif/ in a rekt thread, followed by a bunch of NEETs saying she suicided wrong. classic Sup Forums

Rest in Pepi

>she swung as the light faded to black

nice cinematography I guess. 7/10. Shes one with Kek now, lets check them digits.

Irreversible brain damage after 5 minutes

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4 here you go

>she

You mean (((They)))

in all honesty i legit masturbated furiously to this 3 times at least , not ashamed , not even a little

nigger

>people forgot the an hero kid

she had the boobies for being 12.
such a shame. imagine how big they could have been.
unlucky.

nice

she had a music.ly

I didn't jerk off to it, but I did get a boner.

>>/106977777/

i know dude , shit is smokin hot , wish i was there to suck off her dead pussy

man I saw that picture and i thought it was a Trannie, Phew

same here, either way im glad they're dead

kek