Civic or Ethnic Nationalism?

Alright, let's settle this once and for all: is Sup Forums civic or ethno nationalist?

strawpoll.me/12100328

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ethnic, however I do not believe in immediate genocide, rather slavery and severe segregation, along with sterilization of males of non-white races, slow genocide is by far much more effective than what white nationalist newbies believe.

Most nationalists are civic, even the right wing fascists like Mussolini or Franco.

>rather slavery and severe segregation, along with sterilization of males of non-white races, slow genocide is by far much more effective

That's pretty fucked up, why not just kick them out?

How can you have ethnic nationalism in Brazil?

Not possible. Not even imaginable. And the conflict it would ensue is not desirable.

If your country is a monolithic ethnic block already like Japan, preserve it for social stability sake.

Civic nationalism is a meme.

You could just balkanize, it would be a lot better for everybody.

What's the case if your nation doesn't have a distinct ancestry?
The Magyar tribe came to be as a tribal alliance of many non-related ugric, turkic etc. nations, and a lot of slavs, avars and germans were assimilated later.

Or in this case "ethnicity" only refers to race?

I am not loyal to the failed state known as Brazil, the Sul should break off from New Africa and establish a fascist state. Slowly exterminating all non-whites within it.

If a slav or non-Scandinavian came to your country, learned Swedish, practiced Swedish culture and overall called himself Swedish while not forcing his old culture into Sweden in an attempt to change it, would you disregard him?

>Or in this case "ethnicity" only refers to race?
Yes.

It's either in this case, for example if white Americans were to form their own nation it would be called an "ethno-state" despite composing of Germans and Anglos and Irish etc

you mean if he did it in current year+2?

Will never happen. Never ever.

Your white dream is dead, and is just a fantasy. If something like that were to happen, it would have happened in the years of the war. And even if it did, your project would have lost. Better to adapt to the current paradigm and create a new political dream to fight for.

Well I'm assuming that at the era of CURRENT YEAR you'd welcome anyone who wasn't brown and shouting allahu ackbar, but would you accept them even if you didn't have your migrant issues?

Civic-nationalism becomes a viable option in keeping the country together only after ethno-nationalism becomes an impossibility. It is the sloppy seconds that is left for betas.

Of course, that's how you remain a country. Otherwise you turn into Brazil.

>Your white dream is dead, and is just a fantasy.

Be careful!

The majority of civies are not white and would probably be ethnic nationalists if they were white.

Not sure if black pilled or just brown skinned...

Institutions > ethnicity

Literally fucking Roman Republic consisted of different ethnicities, yet still they have created a powerful country

And then it fell

Exactly. Probably why there are so many 'civic nationalist' burgers here. I haven't given up hope yet though.

It was due to other multiethnic empires fucking their shit up over time.

>I haven't given up hope yet though.

you should because it's impossible.

Pic of what the average c*vic nationalist wants

Ethnic nationalism, you should care about you're people and you're country's culture.

It's the only realistic option, the one we actually have a chance of winning. Maybe eastern Europe can fly with EN, but certainly for us and the burgers, CN is the only way. Can keep dreaming 1488, and DOTR, but it's not going to happen.

Sup Forums has no common ideology. Only a shared bond of mutual autism and semi-retarded edginess.

>We should continue to allow our nations to be flooded with third world hordes until it they collapse into mini-brazils because the alternative isn't popular

nah

>Literally fucking Roman Republic consisted of different ethnicities
This wrong. The politics of Rome was controlled from Rome and run by people who were born in Rome, not the places they conquered.

For example, Rome controlled Britain for a while, but Britains were not Roman citizens and could not become politicians.

>just give up goy it's already over
pic related

You're right, we might just have to adapt m8

you're going to collapse anyways in America due to whites having less and less babies. you can stop the immigrants all you want but it does nothing when the minorities here value kids more than whites.

Civic for the US, Ethnic for Europe. If you want ethnic for the US, then you need a genocide or balkanization.

Theres a difference between an individual and a group. There was a time when this could have been possible. Now, the minorities are too big. We can't unite in a way that is necessary at this point. It would essentially be a forced meme, fake and gay.

Sup Forums was originally based on the ideals of a hitler style fascism but with lefties finding out about Sup Forums and the mass influx of newfags it is now a autistic moshpit

Maybe it could happen in certain break away states that are predominantly white?

We are close to 99% white, but because of fugees and shit, I've heard some people talking about "deconstructing" ethno-nationalism and moving towards a USA type of civic-nationalism, where nationality, certain traditions and allegiance to the flag seems to be most important factors in defining "American". At least we're not done yet, the boat is turning and the repression will set in after the next big economic crisis, which should be pretty close by now.

explain how you're going to turn America into a full white nation then lol

and it has to be realistic not some fantasy of America turning into Nazi Germany

Civic Neo Nationalism and Military Republic.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

Do you want to know more?

Not the same thing. CN doesn't mean open borders, it means national identity is paramount. Strong borders, rigorously controlled immigration, only where it benefits the host nation. Assimilation, no multi kulti shit. If you get into the UK and I cut you, you better bleed cricket, beer, and fish n chips.

not really seeing how people are free to move around as they like. you can hike up the prices all you want but that still doesn't stop them from moving there

Ethnic won't work without genocide in europe either. You, France and others alike went too far already.

Just let wall street crash and deadline the economy...majority of whites, especially in the south are doomsday preppers so give or take a few years they will leave on boats just as they came.

That's as realistic as it could get

This is either a meme, bait or you are literally retarded.

>just give up goy

shut the fuck up

>Assimilation

How long have you been on Sup Forums? How could you still believe in this tired meme after everything that's gone wrong in your country?

It is not realistic to unite the different ethnicities at this point. Segragation and reborn ethno-nationalism is actually what is going to happen.

Political policies that reverse immigration from shitskin nations and encourage working people to have children.
It won't magically turn America fully white but it will stop the decline, if not reverse it.

Well nobody cares about dead shitskins anyway so it's fine. There are way less muslims/nignogs in europe than nignogs in the US when you factor in total population. Dealing with them will be a piece of cake.

what is civic nationalism?

I'm talking about the Apeninian Penninsula

Ethnic nationalism. Sterilize all non-whites or allow them to leave the country.

>Dealing with them will be a piece of cake.

Nah. It will become hell. Urban warfare the worst form of warfare.

EN is still a possible dream for you guys, maybe. But US was always multi ethnic anyway, and we have our commonwealth - different situations. Fuck our govt wouldn't even back SA or Rhodesia in the 70s, we have no chance of anything like that here.

None
Nationalism is stupid.

Eh, then you're right. I guess I was viewing ethnicity more broadly.

ethnicity is a meme for my country so i can only go on about this civically

Watching tensions build between peoples with completely different culture, religion and values is stupid.

Yeah..... if they had enough guns like they do in the US. But in Europe, especially Germany, France and the UK? Where the fuck would they get all the ammo from? They'd have to capture military infrastructure to make it even mildly complicated.

And they are so outnumbered that they could just be surrounded and starved.

Muh ethnic nationalism

You know all that romantic shit you heard when you were a kid about the great american melting pot?

That's civic nationalism.

Civic nationalism is doomed to fail. Just look at any multi ethnic empire of the past

I'm not white, so I'm a civvy by default.
>tfw losing the poll
It's not like you can just get rid of us, you LARPers.

Lives in England doesnt have name of Kings.

well that is a good possibility but I still don't think they will leave. many of them have been chasing the American dream for 50+ years so it's not like they are going to give up.

>encourage working people to have children.

easier said than done. when you think of a big family the first thing that comes to mind is some poor minority family and no white wants to be associated with that image.

the truth hurts sometimes.

Civic nationalism ultimately ends in ethnonationalism. The USA is a perfect example of this; we are divided into competing ethnic blocks that politicians fight for.

>You know all that romantic shit you heard when you were a kid about the great american melting pot?
Literal jewish propaganda, not kidding haha.

It probably depends on the concept of the nation.

E.g. we have a civic nationalistic culture (here, everyone can get a Hungarian citizenship who can proove that they have at least one Hungarian ancestor) since the 900s. Obviously, had the 600 000 wanted to make an ethno state only for themselves, they would have had their shit kicked in in a few years.

However, this civic nationalism also means the preservance of traditions and heritage throughout ethnic shifting to some extent. There are people in Egypt, who call themselves "Magyarabs". They are thought to be descendants of a Hungarian mercenary company or janissaries in the service of the Ottomans who settled there in the 1500s. They are more nubians/arabs genetically, but they are still proud of their heritage and are culturally distinct from nearby peoples.

Because it used to work. We just got libtarded. You've always had immigration and nogs, wasnt a huge problem for 200 years, what changed?

We call it civic nationalism, but really it's cultural nationalism. The battle is one of culture and ideology. Its not so much that we let foreign people in, as we allowed multi kulti shit to let them keep their ideologies and culture. Short of ww3, I just don't see EN being doable.

>38 cuckolds unironically voted for civic cuckolding

Your leftists would arm them.

Ethnic nationalism is fucking retarded

>"even though you were born here, raised here, worked here and contributed to our economy you still aren't one of us solely because of your ethnicity"

>You've always had immigration and nogs
This is utter bollocks. Our immigration was ENTIRELY european until 1965 except for some very distinct exceptions.

Your summation is simply and factually untrue.

American "civic nationalism" worked because they were all european. Not shitskins.

Civic nationalism is the New World model. Jus Soli and allowing "educated" and "skilled" fifth columns are destructive parts of the model.

Yeah but for most the American dream is to make shitloads of cash and without wall street I don't know how else that could happen

Sup Forums is retarded, no other description fits it better.

It's not retarded. It's just won't work if you opened the flood gates already.

>>"even though you were born here, raised here, worked here and contributed to our economy you still aren't one of us solely because of your ethnicity"

And in large enough numbers, people of your ethnicity will identify as such and act in the interest of said group. If said group achieves enough momentum or critical mass they will effectively be ethnonationalist.

>American "civic nationalism" worked because they were all european. Not shitskins.
Precisely. In fact it is far easier now for non europeans to migrate here than for whites.

This, and we were assured in 1965 of the new laws wouldn't change the ethnic demographics or our way of life. Well we were lied to, and now we're really pissed off.

Sup Forums is only retarded because of the left wing trying to dilute what Sup Forums used to be..

but yeah hows the "Argentina is white" coming along? is it all white yet?

>not really seeing how people are free to move around as they like.

The current freedom of movement within the Schengen area is an EU project, it will tank with the EU and probably even sooner than the Union itself.

The member states are attractive to 3rd world rabble as long as we have good benefits, a working economy and some prospects of a decent future to offer. When those are gone, the people will once more remember who they are, come together and they'll rev up those ovens once more. At least we'll have a civil war here and that will sort things out. I just hope it will happen while Russia is too fucked up to react to it, just like 100 years ago.

>This, and we were assured in 1965 of the new laws wouldn't change the ethnic demographics or our way of life. Well we were lied to, and now we're really pissed off.
Did you know that at no time in history did the natives vote for or have a say in immigration policy? They all stemmed from (((elites))) who then justified the immigration changes post hoc with media and other propaganda.

Natives always overwhelmingly polled against immigration.

It's about loyalty when things get heated. In such a situation it is not easy to find a nice solution for everyone. What will happen is ethnic segregation, whether you like it or not. Let's not make it more volatile by civic-nationalism.

>easier said than done. when you think of a big family the first thing that comes to mind is some poor minority family and no white wants to be associated with that image.

What the fuck are you even talking about. I said enact political policies that have incentives for working people to have children. A lot of whites do not want to have children because they are focused on their career. If you lower the burden, i.e. companies offering child care reimbursement for working moms, then they're going to be more inclined to have kids.

Also, abortion clinics should be opened in economically depressed neighborhoods and their services should be free + welfare should not increase for having another child, which is the case in places like CA right now.

if wallstreet goes down I don't think much of the world Is going to better off. in the mind of emigrant's a poor America is still better than any other country

Here are the lies:
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk

>there are 48 redditors here, right now

nu/pol/ disgusts me sometimes. I wish you suicidal narcissist cuckolds could see what the board was pre-2015 so you would have at least have one glimpse of what you ruined.

Is there even a chance for ethno nationalism as Islam is winning. Islam has some of the wealthiest men in the World. Islam has one goal to be the Worlds religion. You can hate kikes and niggers when its becoming more and more apparent that the MB and Islam is turning pages in history. Blame kikes for open borders, blame niggers for murders. When its the Saudis and Qatar and oil enriched nations pulling half the strings to enrich and fulfill the shitskin caliphate. You all work at niggers r us.

Constitutional federal republicanism, based on libertarianism and capitalism.

Back to back world war champs.

This.

Civic nationalism is not even a real thing.

Reddit BTFO!

I ran a poll like this before, however, I also asked who was American. Turns out you fuck boost the civic nationalist stats by a lot. Most non-Americans are ethno-nationalist.

A tribe is a union of families. A nation is a union of tribes.

Genetically Europeans are quite close. It's much more practical to unify European tribes into a nation.

pre world war 2 America is my ideal America. But now i have become a bit of a fashy goy. But then again, pre WW2 era America and before was very fascistic compared to the gay orgy we live in now.

Look up your Chinese immigration figures, and how many worked on your railways for example etc. Yes we got lied to and white guilted into opening the immigration floodgates. But we can fix that politically. EN will literally need a dotr which I just can't see happening.

You want people to be african/irish/German etc American or just fucking American?

Thanks for this

That's a white way of thinking. Minorities are essentially already ethno-nationalists in white countries with powerful own group preference. Asians in Australia for example form Asian enclaves with signs all in Asian and they vote for Asian interests. If that's not ethno-nationalism then I don't know what is.

>Look up your Chinese immigration figures, and how many worked on your railways for example etc.
I am fully aware of that. But consider the HUGE backlash against Chinese and subequent bannings of them wholesale from the country. So pre-1965 American immigration was very harsh against non-white immigrants.

>But we can fix that politically. EN will literally need a dotr which I just can't see happening.
We literally cannot fix it politically at this point. Romney, who i hate, lost with 60% of the white vote. Conventional political options are off the table in many cases, i fear :(